Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: yogendra1

Hey did u see that new guy smirk, its damn hilarious

nope, but heard it was a fail attempt๐Ÿ˜† so was his entry๐Ÿ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Really Bittuji said that hahahhaha, how many bomb blast this Nautnaki people will do to get TRP.

yes, bittuji too looked lil off n pissed at the bomb blast track..
Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Koi zabardasti hai kya ki hume ye show dekhna hi hai huh vdians, ka ghantak ye show dekhenge bina rk ke had, hai nautankifilms aur new cast full of overconfidence
Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: SVK1234

yes, it was a total failure n too miserable...๐Ÿ˜•
SahaVikamKhanna thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

hope makers realize it soon..

if they had an iota of brain cells intact, they wouldn't have taken the leap or hired someone who doesn't know A of acting even new casts he hired knows how bad of an actor GU is.And casting him opposite talented DD is insult to her and her die hard fans. 

Rafangirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Koi zabardasti hai kya ki hume ye show dekhna hi hai huh vdians, ka ghantak ye show dekhenge bina rk ke had, hai nautankifilms aur new cast full of overconfidence

aww...i can understand ur frustration ๐Ÿ˜ญbut i guess neeluji is trying to request beling humble n modest.๐Ÿ˜Š..hope ST had that attitude...๐Ÿ˜ญ...yes, rk missed n after the new hero's GRAND ๐Ÿ˜ก entry, he is more n more remembered...

the new cast looked unaware of fans annoyance towards ST n NF...i would say they r more enthusiastic than over confident...just as when a kid joins new school...๐Ÿ˜ƒ..
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: memad

๐Ÿ˜†...actually i couldn't catch his smirk..when read on fb n IF abt his smirk, i rewatched on yt n realized...oh, he actually TRIED to smirk...๐Ÿ˜‰

I have seen his smirk's picture  someone posted it on IF ,can't stop laughing after seeing it., Since I Can't go through the torture of seeing his video.
Rafangirl thumbnail

if they had an iota of brain cells intact, they wouldn't have taken the leap or hired someone who doesn't know A of acting even new casts he hired knows how bad of an actor GU is.And casting him opposite talented DD is insult to her and her die hard fans. 

i don't mind leap or whatever track till both RISHBALA in it...but replacing rk with gunju was a big risk n its gonna cost them ...yes, casting him opposite dd is not worthy at all...

don't throw jootas on me but...gunju in some of his offscreen  interviews looked genuine to me..he has a good command on speech which is why he's a successful host...but expressions๐Ÿ˜•...and in this role, he is ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
yogendra1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I have seen it pictures , can't stop laughing after seeing it๐Ÿ˜†
Rafangirl thumbnail

I have seen his smirk's picture  someone posted it on IF ,can't stop laughing after seeing it., Since I Can't go through the torture of seeing his video.

lucky u...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†