Sexy kamariya plays peek-a-boo!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Kill me lol i was watching the episode again and this is where my eyes were stuck at!! 🀣

Earlier i was concentrating on his hold on her hand.. but this time the sexy kamariya was too distracting! πŸ˜† Can't wait to come to the point where the major saab will caresses the sexy kamariya...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Whole IF is looking at her creamy buttery sexy kamariya except Major..πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜•

Edited by nainasharma123 - 10 years ago
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I didn't notice it at first was busy Looking at the hand hold.
Farahshah1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is so buttery, creamy silky soft that it seems she will break if held too tightly I want Rudra to demonstrate it( he did press her wrist hard & it seemed that she's a soft stuffed doll)
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Haay this is too much for straight(?) girls like us.

Sunara, this post takes my attention to how fair skinned Sanaya is.
I always notice the complexion and color difference between her and her co-stars(male or female) in scenes like these.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hayyeee sexy kamariya😳
sabki kamar iske saamne kamra haiπŸ˜†πŸ€£
Major luking supa dupa hot☺️
deleteaccount thumbnail

This needs serious protection!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Haay this is too much for straight(?) girls like us.

Sunara, this post takes my attention to how fair skinned Sanaya is.
I always notice the complexion and color difference between her and her co-stars(male or female) in scenes like these.

hehe di we have long since concluded that having none too straight reactions as far as Sanaya is concerned is par for the course! πŸ˜†
well Sanaya is of direct Iranian descent so i guess its to be expected.. 😳
her skin tone is so pale its almost translucent.. n yup that is something i also love, how her delicate pale skin tone clashes with the strong browns of her male co stars.. it just brings that male to female factor out so beautifully on screen!
not that any of the guys r dark, its just that she is so pale!

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

hehe di we have long since concluded that having none too straight reactions as far as Sanaya is concerned is par for the course! πŸ˜†
well Sanaya is of direct Iranian descent so i guess its to be expected.. 😳
her skin tone is so pale its almost translucent.. n yup that is something i also love, how her delicate pale skin tone clashes with the strong browns of her male co stars.. it just brings that male to female factor out so beautifully on screen!
not that any of the guys r dark, its just that she is so pale!

I remember in her earlier two shows too, whenever there were hand hold scenes with even her female costars, the color difference was so stark. The real  shade of a person's skin color in the shows can be seen not on the face but hand, because of the make up factor.

Talking of Iranian descent, I remember having a friend in school who had a similar heritage from one parent. She did stand out among all the other kids because of her fair skin.

On another note Sunara,  glad too note that  Sanaya seems to have regained her lost weight. Did you notice it too?  She looks a million bucks and fresh in the current episodes na?

And I've got my mom in Mumbai too hooked on to RR & Sanz. She loves her too...this is her first show of Sanz. I finally managed to get her on board after the closure of her favorite Malayalam show at the 9:30 slot.πŸ˜†
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love this angle.
In no other angle have I seen this curve in doll's waist. And there have been plenty of scenes !!!

And lets not forget the muscular and manly chest of Rudra-sa in the same pic

Totally drool-worthy - both !!!