TOI: Rohit Bharadwaj gets letters written with blood from fans!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Rohit Bharadwaj gets letters written with blood from fans

Swasti Chatterjee,TNN | Feb 16, 2014, 04.03 PM IST

Rohit Bharadwaj gets letters written with blood from fans
Rohit Bhardwaj, who plays Yudhishtir in Siddharth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat is experiencing fame and recognition.

On being asked what has been the response he says, "I am overwhelmed and happy that I am being appreciated as Yudhishtir, finally I feel that people can see Yudhishtir in me, I wanted it all to look real and as convincing as possible and thankfully I am being appreciated and acknowledged."

What kind of fans experiences he had he says, "On a social networking site a girl actually started fighting for me saying that I am hers, a girl from south send me e-collage of me which is really sweet. Another girl gifted me a sketch of mine and one fan sent me a letter written in blood and I didn't know how to react. When you are appreciated for your performance you really feel great."

On being asked what preparation he did for the role he says, "Everyone has grown up watching BR Chopra's Mahabharat and yes I watched it too. While preparing for this Mahabharat we didn't watch it as we wanted to create our own character sketches and not imitate. I read a lot of books from the point of views of so many people even the guards' point of view to understand everything. The response is giving me a high and increased fan following is like an icing on the cake." To whom he would like to give the credit of his success he says, "Producer Siddharth Kumar Tewary had the guts to make Mahabharat and he made it very nicely. He knows everything about Mahabharat."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Royal-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome🤣 omg Shaheer ki sangati ka asar 🤣 well now u deserve this 👍🏼 Rohit u really doing a great job 👏 n plazz tweet kar k batana yeh sunkar Shaheer ka reaction kaisa tha🤣
@TM -thanks 😊
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you Rohit as Yudi and Saheer as Arjun be blessed with god's gracing and do fav works like it and pls tweet you have not tweeted for 14 days so pls once agai love you
Pikachu_007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love you Rohit as Yudi and Saheer as Arjun be blessed with god's gracing and do fav works like it and pls tweet you have not tweeted for 14 days so pls once again love you
anyadiv96 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
TFS...u r awesome as yudi...gud going buddy :)
simplysappie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
blood written letters ... Ohmgee . God bless him ... Thanks for sharingg ...