MY NEW KHISHER OS!!!!

khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

"Mama mujhay nahi jana ap jaanti ho hareem ko parties kitni buri lagti hain aur wese bh i'm sure wahan wo ruhi aur us ke parents bh ai hon gay and i'm seriously not interested in fighting with her soo plzzz,,,,,wese bh mujhay harry potter dekhni hai..." Khirad finally gave in after her daughter's straight no..She had tried herr best to convince hareem to go to the party she and ashar were invited too.The party was given by ashar's buisness partner so he had to go and khirad was invited too becoz she had been working in that company since 2 and half year as an art designer...Ashar couldn't understand why hareem wasn't going but khirad knew that hareem didn't want to have a tiff with her classfellow ruhi who was going to come there with her parents.Khirad later explained it to ashar..after much persuasion he too gave in and decided to just accompany his wife...
He was w8ng for khirad in the porch wearing a black suit adding more to his personality.He was just stunned to see khirad approaching in a black saree with those diamond earrings and black stilettos.her white skin was evident,her petite figure was too obvious in moonlight,she made him go nuts till this date he thought.How much he wanted to hold her and embrace her in his strong arms..The 30 min drive to the venue was spend in silence.ashar was indeed finding it hard to keep away his eyes from the beauty next to him...
Finally when they reached the venue lots of ladies were there but ashar felt proud that his lady was looking most stunning of all.He didn't had any difficulty in introducing her to others..everyone out there knew her,she met them with ease and didn't faced any kind of difficulty in talking to them.He was  amazed to see that confident  khirad he never knew about."ashar khirad!!!! oh myyy...i'm soo happy that u both came seriously guyzzz u have made this party more glamorous..." "well apne dost ke liye itna to mein kr hi sakta tha.." "tujhe to ana hi tha na ata to busss phr...mujhay to khirad ka tha is ne dedh saalon mein shaid hi koi party attend kii ho,,,my workaholic designer; kaam ke ilawa kuch nahi soojhta ise.." "isis liye to aj aii hun tumhare saare gille shikwe door krne!!!!" "bohat bohat meherbanii aap kii...well u both enjoy the party mein zara baki guests ko dekh ke ata hun..." "Waahhh..tum to yahan bohat popular ho khirad" "mein ise aap ka compliment samjhoon ya aik ironic remark.." "compliment hai yaar...kitna badal dia hai tumhe khizar ne nahi..." Khirad looked at him with  fierce eyes and was about to say something when a girl approached ashar from behind..."ASAHRRR!!!!!" "hey saraa...i thought u weren't cmng.." the both hugged each other that made khirad flinch a little bit."haii khirad..kese ho..." "haii ... theekh hunn..." khirad and sara shared a hateful eyelock and were disturbed by a man.."khiraddd...i was looking for u..." "MR.jahan...how are u???" "OHHH plzzz yaar mr mat kaha kro bohat formal lagta...wese tum koi party attend karti nahi ho aur jab karti ho to u make everyone go nuts!!!" khirad didn't knew what to stay at that remark...she didn't liked being flatterd infront of her husband but then she didn't care when she saw sara clinged with ashar..."jahan apne compliments ksi aur ke liye sambhal ke rakho.." "well well welll usi ksi se to tumhe milawana haii madam..." "whaa whoo.don't tell me..." "well yes..thanks to u finally i got my soul mate,,,,chalo i want u to meet her plzzz...excuse me ashar can i borrow your wife for some moments don't worry i'm not gonna hurt her,,," ashar chuckled a bit "sure jahan...i know she won't let anyone hurt her.." khirad didn't really understand why he said that and what did he meant she just proceeded towards the other end of hall with jahan..."asharr tum to mujhay jese bhool hi gaye ho." "aesi koi baat nahi hai yaar...mein bus buzy bohat hota hun.." "acha jee,,,,to tumhara kaam mujh se zaida important hai hnnn??" "no my frnd,,,,meri beti tum se zada important hai.." sara was dumbstruck at his answer...she looked at him with confusion.."don't mind sara but thats how it is...it seems strange to me too but when u become a parent u can't make anything else your priority.." "HMM i understand.." Seeing a sad look at sara's face ashar turned her face towards him.."heyy heyy sara cm on yaar...but u know what u will always be special for me...aj kii yeh raat tumhare naam,,,aj tumhara yeh dost is party mein sirf tumhare sath rahe ga hmm??" sara came closer to him and said..."tumhari BIIWWII kahin bura na maan jai.." ashar rolled his eyes  and spun sara saying "Who cares??" and winked...they headed towards a bar and chat while having soda...This whole scene was being witnessed by khirad who found it hard too control her anger...her cheeks were actually turned red...it seemed ashar was checking her patience while holding sara and contemplating her eyes having coquettish talks with her,,it was too much for her...she felt suffocated and  went outside for some fresh air...maybe it was the chill weather that made her eyes watery or was she really going to cry...She controled herself her absrobed those...ashar and sara's romantic interaction was zooming around her eyes and she was glad that she was disturbed by a voice.."soo...u were jealous hnn???" she turned her face in amazement and saw ashar standing with attitude and a cocky smile on his face.. "Excuse me???aap ko shaid aj kal kuch zaida hi misconceptions hone lage hain..."  "oh really...to phir is tarahn tum yahan baahir kyun chalii aii itni shandaar party chod kar..??" "yehi sawal mein bh aap se pooch sakti hun...aap ko kya zaroorat th itni shaandaar party aur company chodne kii hnn???u were having fun weren't you???" Ashar smirked at her giving intense looks..."tumhari baat mein mujhay jealousy feel ho rahi hai khirad,,,,kyun... bolo???" "meray paas koi reason nahi hai ashar us se jealous hone ke liye.." "Jis ehsaas ko aap wahan sara ke sath jee rahe thay na us ehasaas ko mein yahan ksi bh ladke ke sath jee sakti hun...u don't know...mera aik ishara aur koi bh meray sath ane mein zra bh bura nahi mane ga.i make everyone go nuts don't u think so.." ashar looked at her with anger...his eyes got red at the moment  showering fire shots at khirad...he gritted his teeth and clenched his fists...he wanted to slap khirad for her thought she shared.. "kya huwa...mujhay kyun aap ke expressions mein jealousy feel ho rahi hai ..." she said it with a innocent look on her face coming closer to him and smirking at the end..."Don't khirad..don't u'.."  He didn't got a chance to say more as sara came frm behind..."ashar tum yahan kya kr rahe ho,,,cm on dance start ho gya...come onnn u promised to give this NIGHTTT to me.." she spoke this line  facing khirad to make her angry but she remained calm...before sara could say more she excused herself and came back in...
Ashar was dancing along sara and khirad was dancing with a tall dark man maybe he was a worker...He hardly knew anything about dance and made khirad trip many times...She too was feeling extremely uncomfortable especially while wearing that saree...Ashar fumbled too but he couldn't do anything expect to dance with sara who was getting as much closer to him as she could...The way she moved her hands on  ashar's chest  made him uncomfortable and khirad fumble...Soon the music became a little loud and everyone was dancing..every time they spun their partner they were accompanied by another...when ashar and khirad faced each other he held her tightly by waist...he spun her but didn't let go of her suddenly the music changed to slow one and they both shared a intense proximity...ashar was making her get into his eyes deeper and deeper...She felt his breaths and odour...He was too just lost in her beauty...the lights were too dim and the song made both of them dance and share a sensuous feeling...Khirad tickled when ashar held her from back and moved his fingers down her collar bone...She had enough of him and was glad that lights were on and song was ended...they immediately let of each other and sara came in bad mood...she had to dance with a bonehead who kept on irritating her...While having dinner,khirad was baffled when ashar took out chair for sara instead of her she was forced to sat with osama...it was difficult for her to swallow food while watching sara getting so close to ashar and her bad luck she was witnessing it from front..The moment dinner was over she wanted to just go back home,,,it was enough for her,,,she bid everyone goodbye and came towards ashar who seemed to be preoccupied by a  girl probably flattering him for job ..."Asharrr...mein ghar ja rahi hun..." he was going to say something but she cut him off.."ann ann don't worry i can see that u are quite busy  and you've given someone your night so it's ok i'll go by myself..i'll send the car..." "KHIRADD mein...ata hun..." He didn't want khirad to go alone at night wearing a saree and looking soo sexy so he felt that it was enough of torturing her and he should just go with her but he was pushed backward by sara.. "Don't worry khirad ashar ko mein khud drop kar dun gi...aur asharrr tum kahan chal diye u are going to have coffee with me first.." Khirad looked at ashar and gave a fake hateful smile to him.."Have funn!!!" 
It was extremely cold outside..she thanked God that she bought her coat...she wore it and was about to open the driving seat door when someone else placed his hand above her..She looked upwards and saw ashar there.."doosri side pe ja ke betho mein drive kar raha hun.." Khirad gave him a questioning look... "mein bh tumhare sath ghar ja raha hun..soo plzzz jaldi betho bohat thand hai.." "jee nahi mein drive kr rahi hun...yeh mera masla nahi hai keh aap ne achanak apna plan badal dia aur mujhay irritate krne ke liye meray sath a rahe hain.." "khirad abhi yeh discussion krna zaroori hai??plzzz don't argue just sit, can't u see its too damn cold.." "fine but mein drive krun gi and thats final." "khiraddd...bakwas mat kro...mein tumhe drive nahi krne doon ga...and and and this is my car so u have to listen to me.." "OHHH i am sooo sooo sorry i just forgot that its your car fine then mein taxi pe chali jaon gi.." She spoke in a sarcastic manner. This enough for ashar he turned khirad and held her by her arms strongly hurting her.."do u seriously think i'ld let u go ...just shut up and sit in the damn car...yahan drama mat create kro...khiraddd just sit in the car otherwise tumhe sach mein yahan chod kar chala jaon ga phir krti rahna ksi taxi ka inteezar..." Khirad knew it  wasn't right to just wander on the road at this time so she just shrugged ashar's hands and gave him a hateful look.. "u know  what ashar.." "WHATTT???" "JUST GO TO HELLL." He gave loud chuckle and sat in..."don't worry khirad i'll be there to accompany you..." "I don't think u'll need me...sara will b definitely there to accompany u..." "WHOOO WHAOOHOO...why i sense that jealousy in your sentence khirad..." "AHHH  not again ashar plzzz i'm seriously not interested in your stupid senses.." Rest of the drive was spent in silence and intense looks...
Khirad and ashar headed towards hareem's room,,she had slept watching harry potter...movie's last scene was still going on and was in a full volume...Khirad hated this habit of hers and her father to watch a movie in full volume...how much she wished that hareem had inherited her qualities but her fate she was just like him...they both headed towards their room and begin to change.
Ashar came out having a hot bath and was so mesmerized to see khirad she had worn a balck silk gown and was removing her jewellery and make up..She was sooo soo beautiful...Ashar sat on the bed checking some mails but looking at her from the corner of his eyes..She came out of the washroom having a bath and began to blow dry her hair..Suddenly ashar's fone rang,,,he was too lazy to pick it up,he didn't moved an inch as he knew that khirad will attend the call herself after getting irritate..Khirad didn't want to argue and was getting irritated with that annoying tone so she just picked it up and was baffled to hear sara's voice.."Heyy asharrr...tum bohat buray dost ho u didn't kept your promise now your punisment is to spend tomorrow with me...whole day ok...i don't want to hear any excuses and make sure u get something special for me...byee.." khirad turned serious at listening this and was outrageous...what a bitch she is,,,,what if she and ashar aren't together they are still husband and wife...how shameful of her to say a thing like that.. "kis ka fone tha khirad.." Ashar knew it was sara he just wanted khirad to say that.."Sara ka tha,,,,aap se naraz hai shaid...keh rahi th ke kal ka din aap us ke sath guzaren and don't forget to  brng a special present for her..." It was soo hard for khirad to say these words,,,she felt crying...She was turning back when ashar pulled her by hand towards him on the bed...She was leaning on him.their faces,only inches apart...Before ashar could say anything she shut his mouth.."Mein jealous nahi th samjhe aap..." "OHH REALLY...i don't think soo khirad...mujhay tumhari ankhoon mein jealousy nazar a rahi th.." "U were mistakened as always.." "acha to phir tumhe zra bh resentment nahi huwi ja mein sara ke itne kareeb tha..." He moved khirad more closer to him."Jb mein ne us ke baalon ko is tarahn peechay kia..she must have felt the same as u did remember..tumhe bura nahi laga when i pecked her,,when i held her in my arms when i touched her like this..." Ashar moved his hands down her nape...She was feeling impossible to control...he could see  that hate in her eyes.. "Agar tumhe in sab baaton se gussa chadh sakta hai to kesa lge ga tumhe jab mein use is trahan kiss krun ga..." He was going touch her lips when she held him by his collar and jerked him..."MR.ashar hussain,jealous to wo log hote hain jin ke pass kuch nahi hota jai,jis ehsaas ki aap baat kr rahe hain wo ehsaas mein ne dedh saal har wakt har pal jia hai aap ke sath,aap kii zindagi ka har lamha mere sath bitaya huwa hai,aap jo aik raat sara ko dene wale thay mein us tarahn ki harr raat aap ke sath bita chuki hun.aap kii har saans,harr raat,harr cheez pe mera hak hai...agar aap ko abhi bh lagta hai ke mein is baat pe jealous th ke aap ne use chuwa to janab wo jealousy nahi th wo shaid gussa tha jo ke harr biwi ko ata hai jab us ka shauhar ksi aur ladki ko choota hai...ashar jealous to sara ko hona chahiye...don't u think so...kyun mere pass wo sab kuch hai jo use kabhi nahi mil sakta...aap ka pyaar...aap kii wo har raat jis mein mein aap ka sakoon th,mein aap kii biwi hun mein aur wo sirf aik dost jise aap sirf mujhe chidane ke liye istimal kar rahe the..." Khirad said this in a serious husky tone...she pecked on ashar's cheek..."Us keh pass to ap ko kiss krne ka hak bh nahi hai..." Khirad was about to move with a smirk from there when ashar held her by shoulders and leaned above laying her on the bed..."WOWWW!!!! kya explanation dii hai u're right khirad... u're right ..." Khirad gave him a move-from me- look but he just smirked..."Whattt???? ab jab tumhari waja se mera night plan kharab huwa u have to repay noww." He was about to kiss her when she tried hard with her hands to move him.."tum mujh se lad rahi ho khirad mujh se...U can't fight me..." "i don't think so...jain ja ke sara ko entertain karein..." "AHHH..wish i could...lekin kya krun aj tum us se zaida sexy lag rahi th infact hamesha hi lagti ho.Wish other girls were as beautiful as u are...your beauty stops me from pondering over other girls...Ahhh your eyes,,,,how much i love them..."He spoke stroking her hair and killing her with his eyes Khirad was finding it hard to resist she felt his legs on her kness...He pushed her hair back,placing light strokes on her tussels and then down the nape.His finger slid down her spine. Her chest rose with a new sensation exposing her eyes to his dark brown, deadly magnets, releasing her breath. He immediately caught a short length of it and a soft, demanding press on her lips send electrifying current to her brain. Throwing away her defenses, allowing some weakness, khirad felt losing herself to him. She got a full taste of Ashar, as he swallowed her breaths, smell of ciagarette and his painfully familiar odor.Her body send thankful, filled with sweet pleasure signs as if it was all she ever wanted. If there was any noise, it was gone, leaving only his heavy breathing and her rising heartbeat.
Khirad lost control of everything, no boundaries, only their passion reflecting night lights . Now Ashar was her only guide out of this madness, though she knew he wasn't planning to stop.
"You're mine, Khirad." his low voice caressed her ear." You've always been mine."
Her body tickled as he untied her dress bow.
.Khirad opened her eyes. It was the second time she woke up this night. She had a fear that he'll leave the moment she falls asleep. She reached for his body to be sure it's not an illusion. She felt strong muscles underneath her fingers, they spontaneously slid along his abdomen lines, up to his chest, until she felt calm beats of his heart.Khirad looked up, he was awake, watching her.Embarrassed, she wanted to pull away, but he caught her hand and let it stay on his chest. His eyes were a sparkling reminder of what just happened between them. And it was impossible to put in words. What was that passion about? Lust? Love? All she knew she had never felt that good since 4 years.
His gentle touches, his flawless kisses, made her feel as if it was all about her. Tonight he was only her husband.her love.Ir didn't seem as though they has a dreadful past.He left his ego outside the borders of this bed. Tonight he was the one she trusted. The only man for her...
He reached over, she felt warm lips on her chest, then along the collar bone line
He knew all the places that made her tick. If his plan was to make her lose her mind, he succeeded too many times over the night.
Khirad caught his hand just when he was about to make another touch. She was afraid she won't handle it anymore.
"Don't fight me," his voice made her fingers loosen.
Fight him? She gave up that thought long time ago. Their fingers interwined. His skin against hers.
She gave in completely

Edited by khisher - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Beautiful OS! ❤️
I so badly felt like killing Sara! 😡
Well written! 😊
khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
YAAAR itni buri th ke sirf aik comment mila hai...😭😭😭
Bilkul bh achi nahi th kya???????????????
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: khisher

YAAAR itni buri th ke sirf aik comment mila hai...😭😭😭

Bilkul bh achi nahi th kya???????????????

PM karo to comments milenge! 😳
GilrinTheGold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ahhh its wonderful, Sara better stay away...
-Haju- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing 
Seriously this is to good
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome...you did PM but dint send in the links...
GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
woww...wonderful!
i loved this a lot!
do keep writing!
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
There are a few things i want you to do! here is the list... free ke mashware samajh ke qubool kar lo madam!
first when ever you write something space out a little... khulla likha karo and use another line for dialogues
second give the title clearly in the topic boz so that it becomes interesting and catchy for the ppl to read it
third make one thread for one ss
four give the title before the start of the os/ss too
and give your feelings in a separate post... i.e in the next comment after your original post!
you write so good but if you start doing these things you can get more readers too!
regards!

p.s. ask me if any querry!
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Awsum os
wow i just love it wish have more of hareem and ashar
hated sara