Lover of the week #12 : Hearts.Flowers

No2Pencil thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

( Disclaimer : This new theme was made by TheBoss only for Hearts.Flowers but he couldn't able to make new thread cuz of his WL and post restrictions, am posting this thread on his behalf..Whole credit goes to him πŸ˜ƒ )

Welcome to the 11th edition of Lover of the Week. It is my honor and privilege to host this LOTW thread this week for a special friend so without further adieu ladies and gentleman please give a round of applause to everyone's favorite Sanzy.  πŸ₯³

Plagiarized questions 

Your name:

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question):

The reason behind your ID:

How did you first join IF:

How often do you login:

Your experience in IF so far:

A nice moment of your life on IF:

Your worst nightmare on IF:

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength:

What other forums do you visit other than LFDR:

Why are you attracted towards LFDR:

Your favorite pastime:

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee:

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well

favorite quote if any

Virtual or real:

Edited by No2Pencil - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

No2Pencil thumbnail
congo girl ...πŸ₯³  i will post my set real soon..you can start answering rite now..
enjoy this week...woot! woot! πŸ˜ƒ
No2Pencil thumbnail
Ok, i know this set is repetitive now but whatever ...ENJOY with big BAA i mean smile πŸ˜ƒ

1.  Who in your view (or imagination) is most ? ( only LFDR MEMBERS)

Friendly
Annoying
Intelligent
Wise
Funny
Emotional
Mysterious
Little crazy
Fancy with words
Beautiful girl 
Handsome guy 
Calm
Cool
Eloquent
Graceful

2. Rate yourself (1-10 ,1 being least/less)
Emotional
Intelligent 
Wise
Looks
Calm
Charismatic
Leadership
Lucky
Honesty
Care about virtual life
Arrogance
Greed
Eating

3.Pick any 5 members from the Love forum, and answer the following questions, using those 5 members.

1. In a few lines, describe what you expect them to be like in their real life. For example do you expect them to be an introvert/extrovert, what sector/field you imagine them to be working/studying in, what class, and where in the world do you imagine them living in, and anything else you may want to add. 

2. Where do you see those 5 members in ten years from now.

3. Dedicate those 5 members a colour that suits their online personality. 

4. What do you think their zodiac sign is and explain the reason behind your decision. 

5. From those 5 members, which one of them do you find most interesting, and why?

6. From those 5 members, which one of them do you find least interesting, and why?

7. Assign those 5 members to celebrities that may resemble them, either in terms of looks, or personality or any other reason. Explain your reason. 

8. Imagine those 5 members are in a party together, briefly describe what you imagine each of them doing in a party, and what conservation do you think will be taking place between them?

9. The 5 members are involved in a plane crash and you have the power to save only one. Which one member will be the survivor that doesn't get buried anywhere? πŸ˜†

good luck πŸ˜ƒ
yoo sanz congo πŸ₯³
I hope you are not upset anymore πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

( Disclaimer : This new theme was made by TheBoss only for Hearts.Flowers but he couldn't able to make new thread cuz of his WL and post restrictions, am posting this thread on his behalf..Whole credit goes to him πŸ˜ƒ ) Awww. How sweet.😳 I'm flattered. I actually had a feeling that Boss would make my lotw. I was right.😎

Welcome to the 12th edition of Lover of the Week. It is my honor and privilege to host this LOTW thread this week for a special friend so without further adieu ladies and gentleman please give a round of applause to everyone's favorite Sanzy.  πŸ₯³
Hehehehehe. Everyone's favourite? Since when?πŸ˜† But thanks.πŸ€—

Plagiarized questions 

Your name: Sania!

The first letter of your name and surname( if you don't answer above question): SF.

The reason behind your ID: You would know if you've read FS series.πŸ˜† The main girl Ana always wanted hearts and flowers. Yeah so thats why. ;P

How did you first join IF: My real life best friend used to visit this site, she was quite addicted to it, she forced me to make an account. I didn't really like it here at first, found it boring.πŸ˜†

How often do you login: Whenever I'm using my laptop.

Your experience in IF so far: Not bad. I got to make some good friends. Also had encounters with some not so good people. All in all its been good. Thats why I'm still here right lol.

A nice moment of your life on IF: When Omni and I became really good friends. :P

Your worst nightmare on IF: I've actually lost my sleep cuz of this person I was friends with when I first joined IF.

Few friends on IF who share the same wavelength: I really can't think of any.πŸ˜†

What other forums do you visit other than LFDR: Not active in any other forum actually. I'd visit bollywood forum when I'm bored, but I don't post.πŸ˜†

Why are you attracted towards LFDR: Because of you guys, and this MOTW thing.πŸ˜†

Your favorite pastime: Reading. :D

Are you a couch potato or busy Bee: I can be both. But mostly couch potato.

What are the activities you do, if you are busy bee Well I mostly get busy with School work.

What do you usually do, sitting on couch? just browse IF or others as well IF/FB/Gmail.πŸ˜† 

favorite quote if any Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end.=D

Virtual or real: Real!

Thankyou! I'll try to be fun.😳

Edited by Hearts.Flowers - 10 years ago
D3viL thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
reserved

🀒 feeling sick lately but will try my hardest to get on a comp and fill this out soon 😭

Originally posted by: TroubleShooter

reserved

🀒 feeling sick lately but will try my hardest to get on a comp and fill this out soon 😭

No wonder I haven't seen you around lately. Whats wrong? Hope you feel better soon. and take your time. :)

Originally posted by: No2Pencil

Ok, i know this set is repetitive now but whatever ...ENJOY with big BAA i mean smile πŸ˜ƒ

1.  Who in your view (or imagination) is most ? ( only LFDR MEMBERS)

Friendly Pencil.
Annoying Sunny.
Intelligent Boss.
Wise Pencil.
Funny Boss and TS.
Emotional Easy.
Mysterious Hmm idk. Carisma?
Little crazy Me myself and I.
Fancy with words Easy.
Beautiful girl Suhana.
Handsome guy Boss.
Calm Pencil.
Cool Boss and TS.
Eloquent Avocado.
Graceful Suhana.

2. Rate yourself (1-10 ,1 being least/less)
Emotional - 10!
Intelligent - 5!
Wise - 5!
Looks - 5!
Calm - 3!
Charismatic - 3!
Leadership - 2!
Lucky - 8!
Honesty - 8!
Care about virtual life - 7!
Arrogance - 1!
Greed - 1!
Eating - 10!

3.Pick any 5 members from the Love forum, and answer the following questions, using those 5 members.

1. In a few lines, describe what you expect them to be like in their real life. For example do you expect them to be an introvert/extrovert, what sector/field you imagine them to be working/studying in, what class, and where in the world do you imagine them living in, and anything else you may want to add. 

Pencil! Extrovert/Medical/US.
Boss! Extrovert/Accountant?/US?
TS! Extrovert/ICT Business Analyst?/Australia.
Easy! Introvert/Teacher/Canada.
Shelly! Introvert/Law/Canada.

2. Where do you see those 5 members in ten years from now.
Its been answered above.πŸ˜† All of em would be busy with their professions. Oh and Shelly would be a proud mother.πŸ˜† Maybe Easy and TS would get married.πŸ˜† 
3. Dedicate those 5 members a colour that suits their online personality. 
Pencil!
Boss!
TS!
Easy!
Shelly!
4. What do you think their zodiac sign is and explain the reason behind your decision. 
Pencil! Cancer.
Boss! Capricorn.
TS! Leo!
Easy! Virgo!
Shelly! Libra!
5. From those 5 members, which one of them do you find most interesting, and why?
Boss. I don't know why.πŸ˜†
6. From those 5 members, which one of them do you find least interesting, and why?
I would've said TS had you asked me this question before I joined this forum. Not anymore.

7. Assign those 5 members to celebrities that may resemble them, either in terms of looks, or personality or any other reason. Explain your reason. 
Pencil! Sally Hawkins cuz of her Happy go lucky film. :P
Boss! Ian Somerhalder. He is my favourtite.😳 This is mostly based on the looks of Boss.=P But also cuz Boss is not just a pretty face, he is genuine and caring.
TS! Could the celeb be a fiction character? Cuz when I think of TS, Rush comes to my mind from the book Fallen too far. :P I really don't know why.
Easy! Jessica Alba.
Shelly! Selena Gomez.
8. Imagine those 5 members are in a party together, briefly describe what you imagine each of them doing in a party, and what conservation do you think will be taking place between them?
I can imagine TS making out with Easy.πŸ˜† Boss would probably try his luck with all three ladies present.πŸ˜† But hey, he would be the life of the party. Other than that I think Pencil would be dancing to the music, and enjoying herself. I don't know about Shelly.😳
9. The 5 members are involved in a plane crash and you have the power to save only one. Which one member will be the survivor that doesn't get buried anywhere? πŸ˜†
Oh really? I don't wana pick one. I'll save Shelly cuz she has to look after her twins.😳
good luck πŸ˜ƒ

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Congos Sanzy πŸ₯³... will be back wid ques later😳
Congo and enjoy πŸ˜‰