Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
credit:me

-Red-Rose- thumbnail
credit:me

NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Rose and swasinha for the pics as well. I don't know how to feel. i just can't  imagine anyone replacing Shraddha. my gosh...i just can't and when it feels we were so close to swoon worthy shranal romance...this came out and how i wish for once these rumors weren't true. my heart feels broken and idk what to do...
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

Originally posted by: najialuv88

Thanks for sharing Rose and swasinha for the pics as well. I don't know how to feel. i just can't  imagine anyone replacing Shraddha. my gosh...i just can't and when it feels we were so close to swoon worthy shranal romance...this came out and how i wish for once these rumors weren't true. my heart feels broken and idk what to do...

Same condition here as well but i'm just not showing it...i deeply hurt from within & donno what to do..just can't see anyone else as shraddha coz kanchi is shraddha!
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Same condition here as well but i'm just not showing it...i deeply hurt from within & donno what to do..just can't see anyone else as shraddha coz kanchi is shraddha!

I guess we can only stay positive and hope for the bestπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail
@ Rose
Although even i don't feel it but cheer up and i know you and everyone is deeply hurt especially the way you tweet her and all the actors/actresses daily so i understand i might not see it but i understand dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

I guess we can only stay positive and hope for the bestπŸ˜›πŸ˜³

I actually lost all hopes!!😳
-Red-Rose- thumbnail

@ Rose

Although even i don't feel it but cheer up and i know you and everyone is deeply hurt especially the way you tweet her and all the actors/actresses daily so i understand i might not see it but i understand dearπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Yeah..but we need to move on from that..thanks for understanding!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
NaijaLuv88 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Red-Rose-

Yeah..but we need to move on from that..thanks for understanding!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—