ArHi OS: The Runaway Couple (V-Day)

love_iqbal_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago
Hey guys!  Since you guys showed me so much love after my first OS, Gift Exchange, I've come back with another Arnav-Khushi OS!  That one was a New Year special and this one is a Valentine's Day special!  I hope you guys like it!😳

Arnav Singh Raizada paced back and forth in the poolside area of the Raizada Mansion, frequently glancing at the Patek Philippe on his wrist.

Was it a good idea...giving into her wishes?  It seemed kind of stupid now, the more he thought about it.  But he had promised her.  Arnav Singh Raizada didn't break promises.  Besides, knowing her, she was probably ready and waiting for him already.

Serves you right for agreeing to such a ridiculous demand of hers, ASR.  Now get your a** moving before she kills you.

And with that determination, Arnav walked into his room, picked up his Armaani suit's coat and slid his arms through in a smooth motion.  He glanced at the tall mirror behind his dresser and checked himself.  A black three piece suit with a red shirt and a black tie.  Her favourite combination, as she had once told him.  He pulled out his phone and hastily sent a message to her.

Khushi, be ready.  I'm leaving home right now.  Let me know if anything unusual comes up.

He tucked his phone back into the suit's pocket and quietly opened the door of his room.  Significantly dimmed lighting and the unusual quietness of the house was enough indication that everyone in his family had gone to sleep.  Of course they had.  It was three in the morning.

Arnav walked into the passage stealthily and closed the door of his bedroom behind him without making a sound.  He tip-toed, yes Arnav Singh Raizada tip-toed, down the stairs and to the main door of the house.  Pausing for a second, he turned and quickly scanned around to make sure that no one had seen him.  The coast was clear, he was safe.

He felt utterly ridiculous as he made his way out of the mansion.  Arnav never took so much caution just to go out of his own house.  He felt like he was a burglar who was now escaping the scene of crime.  Except, unlike a thief, he was wearing an expensive suit, watch, shoes, and what-have-you. 

The situation was beyond ridiculous.  It was absolutely ridiculous.

As he made his way to the car, he turned several times to see that no one was looking out from the windows of the mansion.  Not that he couldn't squirm his way out of this...he just didn't want to lie to them.

As he got into the car and started driving towards her house in Laxminagar, his eyes scanned for any paparazzi, a habit of his.  What would happen if the media got a whiff of this...rendezvous?  What would the headlines of tomorrow's newspapers say??

Arnav Singh Raizada, the business tycoon, elopes and marries his girlfriend??

That would be fun to deal with.  Arnav groaned in frustration.  Why did I agree to this, again?  Oh right, because I fell in love with the one and only Khushi Kumari Gupta and now I've been reduced to some 23 year old man who is so head-over-heels for his woman that he'll do the most ridiculous thing if it made her happy.  But why this?  Why couldn't she ask me to make Jalebis for her?  Hell, I'd do those Salmaan Khan dance steps that she loves so much...I'll even toss in the shirtless clause but why this??  Wait.  What?  Arnav. Singh. Raizada.  What the hell is the matter with you?  Don't you dare put this idea in her head or else, next Valentine's day, she'll definitely make you dance...on her tunes as usual.

He found a secluded spot off the main road to park his car, or rather conceal it, from the prying eyes of her neighbours.  His eyes constantly glanced around for any observers as he stuck to the shadows and made his way to her house.  He ended up in the dead-end of the street from where he could see her window, which as per plan had been left open.  He could see dim flickers of light.

He couldn't help but smile.  No, she hadn't done it as a romantic gesture, he knew.  She was terrified of the dark and the candles were perfect to give her dim lighting and not attract unwanted attention of the aunties of the colony who may wonder what she was doing, being awake at this hour.

Arnav looked around on the floor and found two small pebbles.  Taking his aim, he hoped for the best and tossed it in the direction of her window.  He swore under his breath and ducked against a wall when the tiny pebble hit an empty metal canister lying off to the side, issuing a loud sound that echoed a bit too loudly in the eerie quiet of the night.  Arnav briefly imagined Khushi's reaction to the sound.  She was probably standing in her room with one hand on her hip, one against her forehead, cursing her Lad Governor and complaining to her Devi Maiyya.

I can't believe I'm doing this!!  Arnav was exasperated.  Never, in his life, had he thought that he would come in the middle of the night to her house, like thieves, and make her elope with him.  

Romeo, Ranjha, and Majnu...be damned!  It's because of you eternal lovers that us, normal men, have to suffer!

The second time Arnav's aim had better purchase and the pebble soared through her window, landing on the floor of her room with a dull thud.  A couple seconds later, her glowing face appeared in the window.  She grinned at him and waved him forward enthusiastically.  Here he was, expecting her to look at least worried about running away from home but no...Her face was heaps of beauty and unmasked joy.

Arnav's heartbeat raced.  She did that to him.  Every damn time.  He had been with her for a year now but the feeling was anew each time she smiled at him.  Every time she touched him, hugged him, kissed him, Arnav felt like he was over the moon.

She frowned at him and placed her hands on her hips, looking annoyed when he didn't move.  Arnav smiled and walked towards her window in confident strides, no longer giving a damn about who saw him.

She moved aside to let him climb through her window.  The second his feet landed on the floor of her room, he grabbed her hands and had her pinned against the wall next to the window.  Her doe like eyes went wide with surprise at the suddenness of his actions.

"Khushi..."  Her name rolled off of his tongue in a husky whisper.

Khushi shivered under its effects.  She loved it when he said her name like that.  It made her stomach feel funny, her spine tingle, and her lips ticklish.  She knew what usually followed that expression on his face, the drugged eyes, and the whispering of her name.  He was going to kiss her. 

A part of her just wanted to throw her arms around his neck and welcome the kiss wholeheartedly but another part of her knew that they needed to get out before someone caught them.

As he leaned in closer, she wriggled her hand out of his grip and slapped it over his mouth, using her hand as a barrier between their lips.

"Not now...we need to leave..."  Her voice came out in a whisper too, albeit unintended.

Only she knew what it took from her to turn down a kiss from him.  The man drove her to the edge of insanity with his not-so-innocent kisses and usually, she would welcome that insanity.  He was a man in power, confident and masculine, and his dominance in their physical relationship always made Khushi want to surrender herself to him.  But tonight, she had to put a barricade on those thoughts because tonight, she was getting married to the very man.

She saw his eyebrows rise up higher on his forehead in amusement and then suddenly, he winked at her.  The confusion lasted about a second in her mind but then his gesture made sense as she felt him place an open mouthed kiss on her palm that she had pressed against his mouth.  She held onto her control and tried frowning at him in disapproval.  Like that would help.

She didn't move her hand and he continued pressing kisses against her palm, breaking away her resolve bit by bit, torturously.  Smirking inwardly to himself, knowing exactly what he was doing to her, he gently touched the skin of her palm with the tip of his tongue and watched in triumph when her eyes fluttered closed and she drew her hand away from his mouth slightly.

Seizing the opportunity when it presented itself was one of Arnav's greatest skills.  He put that acquired and polished skill to use as he pried her hand off of his mouth and pressed her further into the wall with his body, pinning her hands to her sides. 

She didn't protest this time.  She knew a lost battle when she saw one and this battle was long lost.  Very much willingly so.

Arnav pressed his lips to hers eagerly.  The touch reiterated how much he had missed her in the six hours that he hadn't seen her in.  He felt her body shiver against his and he smiled into the kiss.  Leave it up to Khushi Kumari Gupta to give his ego a healthy boost every single day.  She twisted her hands, trying to free them from his grip and this time, he let go, well aware of why she wanted them free.

The second he let go, she snaked her arms around his neck and pulled him closer, all the while maintaining contact with his lips.  He let out a throaty growl at her matched eagerness and held her firmly around the waist as he lifted her off her feet, quite literally.  If it weren't for the Saree, she would have wound her legs around his pelvis.

His kiss turned hungry right away and his teeth started nipping at her soft plump lips, his tongue darting out to run over and soothe the area he bit down on, coaxing her to part her lips.  He grew impatient when Khushi didn't grant his wishes and he bit down on her bottom lip a little harder, making her gasp.

Triumphant at his success, his tongue dived into the recesses of her mouth, trying to convince hers to join in on the dance.   Multiple moans escaped Khushi in the following few seconds as his ministrations continued.  The heat from their bodies radiated off and mingled in the non-existent gap between them.

He finally broke the lip lock, in desperate need of oxygen, but he wasn't done yet.  His lips left a trail of kisses along her jaw and down the column of her neck.  Finding the sweet spot at the junction of her neck and shoulder, his teeth sunk into her milky skin, making her whimper in pleasure.

"Hmm...I love you."  He spoke in between placing kisses around the freshly formed love-bite.

Her hand at his nape fisted his hair and next, he felt her trembling lips against his skin.  "I love you."  She echoed his words.

With an enormous effort, he willed himself to stop.  He knew very well that if he didn't, they would end up on that rickety old bed on hers and that was surely to wake up the entire colony, let alone the family.  Khushi wasn't exactly a quiet lover when it came to that.  Once she got past her shyness, she matched his passion and sometimes even surpassed him and that was saying something.  It was one of the things that made him admire her:  she was the perfect amount of shy and the perfect bit of a seductress.  And She was all his.

She placed three open mouthed kisses along his neck and following his earlier actions, bit down at the junction at his neck and shoulder, giving him a love bite to match the one he'd given her, making him hiss.

"Stop that."  He warned huskily.  "You're already driving me crazy..."

He set her down on the floor gently but they remained entwined in each other's embrace feeling the need to touch the other in any way possible.  His hand rubbed the smooth expanse of her skin at the waist while she ran her fingertips through his hair above his nape. 

"What did I do?"  She batted her eyelashes innocently.

Arnav frowned at her.  "Stop being a tease, Khushi...you know I lose control every time you wear red...or every time you wear a saree and today, you're out to kill me by combining the two!"  He looked at her from head to toe, appreciating the beautiful nymph that stood before him clad in a simple red saree that he had designed specifically for her.

She shrugged, tongue in cheek.  "Brides wear red sarees, Arnav...it's not unusual..."

"That reminds me...we should really get going."  Arnav glanced at his wrist watch.  Khushi nodded thoughtfully and then went on her tip toes to give him one last quick kiss.

Leaving him, she went to her bed and pulled out a small bag from under it.  Arnav raised his eyebrows.

"Khushi...we're only running away for one night..."

"Oh I know...these are just some necessary things...I couldn't wear the jewellery, you see...wouldn't help sneak out."  She grinned.

"Unbelievable."  Arnav shook his head.  "I can't believe I'm doing this!"

"Well you are.  You promised.  Now come on...climb out..."  Khushi jerked her chin in the direction of the window.

Arnav scanned the dark windows of the neighbourhood again and hopped out of her window, landing on his feet as lightly as a tiger on a hunt.  He turned around and lifted her out of the window.  Grinning foolishly, the two took each other's hand and jogged along the shadows of the buildings until they reached his car.

Khushi laughed out in exhilaration as he started the ignition and drove smoothly onto the road.  She had done it.  She was running away with the man she loved on Valentine's Day!

"Ahhh!!"  She squealed in excitement and leaned across to plant a loud kiss on his cheek.  "We did it!!  We're running away!!"  She giggled uncontrollably, missing the dirty look he threw at her.

Any normal person would be terrified at the idea of running away, be afraid of getting caught by families but not Khushi.  Khushi was anything but normal.  Arnav and Khushi were as different as chalk and cheese.  How on earth the two had fallen in love, and to such an insane extent, was beyond Arnav's understanding.  Clearly, he had forgotten the simple rule:  Opposites Attract.

She looked out of the window with a dreamy look on her face as he continued to drive towards the temple where they were to get married.  He smiled to himself, knowing well enough that she was probably day-dreaming about their future together.  He reached over and took her hand in his before resting their hands on his thigh. 

This was, perhaps, the biggest pro of driving an automatic car.  He had a free hand to hold Khushi's with, which would otherwise be needed to change gears.

He parked his car, half an hour later, in front of a Devi Maa temple, as per Khushi's insisting.  She had made it very clear to him that she wanted to get married in her Devi Maiyya's presence.  Arnav turned to look at her and found her grinning childishly.

"I'll go and make sure everything is ready."  Arnav kissed her hand and she nodded in response.  He stepped out of the car and looked around the area, yet again checking to make sure that they weren't followed by anyone.

He took off his shoes at the bottom of the staircase and made his way up the same a second later.  He found a groggy looking priest and his confidante, Aman, who was currently speaking to the priest animatedly.

"Everything ready, Aman?"  Arnav asked.

Aman smiled genuinely at him.  "Yes, ASR.  Everything is ready.  Including the photographer."

"Aman...I told you specifically, I don't want any media here." Arnav snapped.

"Relax..."  Aman said as he pulled out a camera from his pocket.  "I'm the photographer.  I figured Khushi M'am would want pictures."

She most definitely will want pictures.  Arnav agreed mentally.  He gave Aman a curt nod and made his way back to the car to bring his soon-to-be wife.  He knocked on the tinted glass of the passenger's side window.  Khushi opened the door and stepped out, smiling broadly.

Arnav felt his breath hitch.  She now looked every bit of a bride-to-be, clad in a red saree and matching jewellery.  The necklace and earrings were plain and simple, just the way she liked it, but the colours of the beads and metal accentuated her milky skin, oddly enough giving it a velvety look.  Her slender wrists were adorned with a dozen of bangles each.  As she fixed the frills of her saree, Arnav caught a glimpse of the silver anklets that once belonged to her mother that Khushi always wore.  She had pulled her hair out of the loose ponytail and now it cascaded gracefully down her back.

She looked at him questioningly when he continued staring without saying anything.  "Too much?"  She bit her lip worriedly.

Arnav shook his head and placed a chaste kiss on her forehead.  "No.  You're perfect."

And he meant it.  Despite her childish acts and demands, her crazy antiques, her ability to drive him crazy...she was perfect.  This runaway wedding didn't seem like such a ridiculous idea anymore.

Together, they walked back into the temple, hand in hand.  And they remained that way throughout most of the ceremony.  Only when it was required from them to let go, did they let go of their hands.  Throughout their seven rotations representing the seven vows of marriage, Arnav held her hand firmly, letting her know that he would keep every promise until his last breath.  Aman was hovering as he took pictures of the couple but he was invisible to them.  They were too busy in this special moment of theirs to notice anything or anyone else.

Arnav tied the black beaded chain which supported a small diamond pendant around her neck.  The first rays of sunshine gave way to dawn at the same moment Arnav filled her parting with red vermilion.  A couple of tears of joy escaped the confines of her eyes and landed on her cheeks. Arnav shook his head at his dramatic...wait for it...wife.  Wife.  Mrs. Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada.  It was a mouthful but he loved it. 

She had absolutely refused to drop the Kumari Gupta' from her name, not that he asked her to.  He didn't believe in these traditions where the woman had to lose her individuality and take up her husband's name.  In fact, he had respected her decision about keeping her maiden name and simply adding her married name to it and if possible, it made him fall in love with her a tad bit more.

Arnav and Khushi thanked Aman and walked off to the side for a private moment while Aman helped the priest pack up and give him his fees.

"So...Mrs. Raizada...happy now?"  Arnav asked, cupping her face.

She nodded with childish enthusiasm.  "Very!  I didn't think you would actually follow through on your words."

"To be honest, it did seem ridiculous earlier...I mean...we're officially getting married in four days anyway...I didn't see the appeal in running away and getting married"  Arnav kissed the tip of her nose.

She pouted in response.  "But four days later won't be Valentine's Day!  You know how much I tried to convince Di , Nani, Buaji, and Amma to keep our wedding date today??  But they wanted to wait for the auspicious time."  Khushi rolled her eyes.

"So you made your fiance elope with you and get married because that was always exciting to you.  I know."  Arnav circled her waist.

"Its Kareena Kapoor's fault...ever since she said that line in 'Jab We Met'...I've wanted to run away and get married."  Khushi grinned.

"I can't really complain...you've become my wife four days before the original plan...and this can be our little secret...it is kind of exciting."  Arnav admitted.

(Flashback)

"This is freaking ridiculous...you know we'll be in deep sh** if our families find out!"  Arnav argued.

"But they don't have to find out!"  Khushi argued back.  "And just to remind you...you are the one who asked me what I wanted on Valentine's Day..."  Khushi crossed her arms and turned away in a huff.

"I meant what gift...I thought you would say something normal... like jewellery or a movie date or a box of jalebis...I didn't know you would propose running away and getting married four days before our planned wedding day!  We're getting married on the 18th as it is...why run away?"  He asked her exasperatedly.  This woman never failed to surprise him.  Shouldn't he be the one in a hurry to get married??

"Offo!!  Because running away and getting married is so exciting and thrilling and..."  She sighed dreamily, "Romantic..."

Arnav raised his eyebrows.  "You are unbelievable, Khushi."

"No!  YOU are!  Can you stop being a Lad Governor and act a little romantic once in a while?  Would it kill you?  What happened to 'I love you so much and I can do anything for you Khushi.'?"  Khushi did an excellent ASR imitation.

Arnav frowned.  "I have got to stop you from spending too much time with Di...you've become like her...emotional blackmailing and fake hurt and angry expressions and all."

"Haww!  You think I'm faking it??"

"Don't."  Arnav warned.  "Don't start that with me." 

He was already deep in the emotional blackmail.  He wasn't going to go down that road.  He looked at her pout and sad expression.  She blinked slowly, deliberately.  He hated it when she did that.  It made it practically impossible for him to refuse her anything even though he knew that it was a facade.  How could he say no' to anything when she was looking at him like that?

"Oh whatever!"  He exclaimed.  "Fine...if it makes you happy...we'll run away and get married on the 14th."

Pure joy lit up her face.  "Really??"

"Really."  Arnav nodded, smiling gently.

She yelped in excitement and threw her hands around his neck before smashing her lips to his, captivating him in a passionate lip lock.  If her expression hadn't done the trick, this kiss would have definitely sealed the deal.  The minx knew which buttons to push.

(End of flashback)

"How do you plan on explaining your newly married look to your family?"  Arnav teased.

Khushi shrugged.  "I'll have to remove this..."  She ran the tips of her fingers along the black beads of the Mangalsutra.  "But the sindoor...I can smudge it until its barely visible and then I'll just change the side of the parting to cover it up..."

Arnav raised his eyebrows, impressed.  "You've planned this well..."

The couple got engaged in an exchange of sweet nothings, and quick kisses, without realizing that a couple of hours had passed and that a light crowd of regular Devi Maiyya's devotees was gathering and dispersing steadily. 

This was the issue with Arnav and Khushi.  They never realized how the time flew by or what their surroundings were when they were together.  Time and place became an unimportant, non-existent concept when they two found each other's company.

On any given day, it would have been okay but to be so reckless in the morning of their runaway wedding, especially at a temple where Arnav's Di, Anjali, worshipped the goddess daily, was just plain foolish.

And who better to call out Arnav on his foolish slips than Aman?  He came huffing and puffing towards the couple, annoying Arnav by interrupting something that Khushi was saying about their impending honeymoon.

"ASR...you two...run!...get out of here...A...Anjali M'am."  He panted.

"What happened to Di?"  Arnav stood up immediately.

"No...Nothing happened to her but something will definitely happen to you two.  She's here!  You two need to leave!"  Aman spoke animatedly, panicking.

"Oh no!"  "F***!"  Khushi and Arnav said simultaneously, respectively.

"Haww!  Mr. Arnav Singh Raizada.  Mind your language in the temple."  Khushi reprimanded him.

"There will be more pearly swear words tossed around here if Di sees us like this!  Come on...Lets go!"  Arnav took her hand and pulled her behind a pillar as soon as he saw his Di.  Aman also ducked and hid behind the pillar next to them.

It wasn't that he was scared of his Di.  He just didn't want to deal with her drama.  More than that, he knew that as a man, he may even get away with this but Khushi would get an earful, especially from her Bua and Amma.  And Arnav wouldn't have any of that.  So he guarded Khushi's body by putting himself in front of her, lest Anjali saw them.

Arnav craned his neck to make sure that his Di wasn't looking in their direction and when he was assured of the same, he pulled Khushi along and headed towards the staircase.

"Chotte??  Khushi Ji???"  Her sweet voice, with a hint of surprise, carried over to them, making them freeze on the spot, wide eyed.

Neither turned around to face her and Arnav hoped against hope that they could get away.

"If she kills us, I'm blaming you."  Arnav muttered to Khushi.  "And if anyone says anything to you..."  Arnav trailed off, implying the unsaid threat.  Khushi swallowed in response.

"Anjali M'am?"  Aman's voice was loud and clear. 

Arnav released a breath he didn't know he was holding.  He thanked Aman in his mind and risked a glance in his Di's direction.  And Boom!

That's how Arnav Singh Raizada was caught with his runaway bride.

Anjali had been leaning around Aman to keep her eyes on the couple that looked a lot like her brother and his fiance.  Her doubts had been confirmed when Arnav had turned to look at her.  She gasped dramatically, the pooja thaal threatening to slip from her hands.

She walked over to them and stood in front of them, shocked as she took in Khushi's appearance.  The two had run away and gotten married?!?  But why???

Anjali looked at a sheepish Arnav and then at Khushi, who had her eyes tightly shut as if awaiting a slap.  She clung to Arnav's hand with a steel grip.  Anjali's eyes travelled back to her beloved brother and narrowed.

"Explain."  She ordered.

Khushi's eyes flew open and her head snapped around to look at Arnav.  Arnav turned and looked at her at the same time.

Despite the situation, laughter bubbled up within them and they chuckled together before turning to face Anjali Singh Raizada.  And so began the retelling of the tale of The Runaway Couple, Mr. and Mrs. Raizada.

And that's a wrap for this OS guys.  I hope you guys enjoyed it!  Thank you Rasgulla_sp for the suggestion of posting my works in the IPKKND forum!

Happy Valentine's Day😳 or Happy Singles Awareness DayπŸ˜† (whichever one you're celebrating on the 14th of Feb).  I'm personally celebrating the latter.πŸ˜ƒ

Love,
Katie <3

Edited by love_iqbal_khan - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

P4rveen12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG valentines day just got better I actually got first spot, Balle Balle Shava Shava, yippee lol.

You are definitely on a roll today madam as I got too read two updates from you in one day, we readers indeed are very lucky. 

I absolutely loved the one shot, it was amazing and simply outstanding. 

Love the way Arnav had too tip toe out of his own house as Khushi wanted to elope and marry on valentines day, she indeed is very crazy and mad. 

Wow loved there passionate encounter in the bedroom, I honestly thought they were going to have the suhagraat first, lol. 

There kiss was so hot and passionate, written perfectly. (Now that I know you can write a very hot kiss scene I shall be expecting this in other stories,) lol. 

Bless Khushi was so happy when they finally made it to the car and she knew her plan was going ahead perfectly. 

Aman the loyal man he is would be present and he even became there photographer, so sweet.

The flashback was fantastic so Khushi had emotionally blackmailed Arnav to marry her as she wanted a romantic valentines wedding, Arnav is so sweet to agree. 

Bless Arnav and Khushi forgot there surrounding after the wedding and Anjali had to spoil there celebrations. 

I absolutely loved this gift, thank you very much. 

From start to finish the one shot was a brilliant read and written exceptionally well, 

Thanks for the PM, 

Also I am with you darling as I am also celebrating "Happy Singles Awareness Day", lol xx 
Edited by P4rveen12 - 10 years ago
chavvi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
They were gonna get married anyway
And yet they had a run away marriage
Man are they funny or what
So he actually listened to her
Well of course he would 
After all she made very good case
That was funny cute romantic passionate and what not
They got caught by his DI though
Because they forgot their surrounding after getting married
Ooopsies 

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome OS
Loved it <3
Arshifflover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahaha awww I love this I would so love to run away its so exciting lol
stg1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
aww, this was so beautiful and funny and sweet πŸ˜ƒ i love that khushi has arnav wrapped around her little finger and that she's still very much a sanka devi and he is as straightlaced as ever! although she's beginning to rub off on him, seeing as he agreed to running away with her 4 days before the ceremony bw style πŸ˜† u write wonderfully and this is a perfect gift for valentines day, romantic and full of pyaar and passion, loved it β€οΈ
swatim318 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wooowww my Valentines Day cant get any better...

what an awesome way to end this day..

I absolutely adored this OS...

you were truly awesome sweetheart...

Patek Philippe really??? Are you planning to kill me already.. haayyeee i am imagining this on Barun's handsome wrist (this may sound too cheeky... but I love his manly hands.. hand fetish u seeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†)

the way you elaborated Arnav sneaking out of his own home and reaching out to Khushi made me hold my stomach..πŸ˜†

oh and BTW.. after reading the kissing scene here.. I surely want to be your BOYfriend.. you know why, dont you dahling...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

hey you know what I always wanted to elope and get married... its soo dramatic and romantic... but haye re meri kismat.. everyone was ever ready to get me married to my hubby... but neways... wooowww it was soo awesome to relive the idea..πŸ˜‰

hahaha... the ever intruding Anjali... how can she leave behind here... i was expecting her or buaji to come to mandir... πŸ˜†

all in all.. i loved the idea.. infact you should keep giving us these OS showers time to time.. it is soo refreshing...

hey btw.. i am sorry yaar.. havnt commented on both of your FFs for the last updates... i apologize... but have beeen too occupied... will try and comment in the morning..

thanks for pm..

Love yaa...

God Bless!!!

Swati
Edited by swatim318 - 10 years ago
melonie thumbnail
Hi,
That was a beautiful, short, sweet story. Imagine if this had happened in our show :D But really so sweet of Arnav to agree to Khushi's wild plans.

Oliver.Queen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Nice so. Really cute and hilarious. Totally Arshi likeπŸ˜‰
honey-sweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
That was excellent One...

I cant believe Arshi had run away to get married though their marriage is planning with in 4 days...