So so adorable V'day Colors officialSegment f Sanaya!awww(WU+CAPSadded

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
awww guys this is also so so adorable!! pls watch it. Its on the Colors official site. I will update with WU in a bit ok! 😳

Its not the Nautanki one ok.. new one! 😳

hahahahaa i love that they used a guy interviewer this time!! its so much more fun ROFL!!😆

Interviewer (I): Because u have a wonderful, stunningly beautiful looking Sanaya with us, Obviously everyone wants to know this beautiful looking Mumbai ki ladki, what is she going to do on Valentines day!

San : OMG everybody is asking me that! So nothing really, i have never really celebrated V'day. But I am sure I will be with Mohit on that day. I don't know, we will go out for dinner or something.

I : So abhi tak kuch plan

San: nahi kuch plan nahi kiya, we never really celebrate it as such.. but.. we will just we will make time to just be with each other on that day.

I : But they say that every day is a Valentines day when u r in love n when u r with ur loved one.

San : It is! I completely believe that! I don't think u need a day, but some people need it. the ones who r maybe not so expressive. They need a day to express their love. I am also a kinda not expressive...

I : REALLY?

San : Ya I am not. I am not very expressive..

I : Liar

San : I am just not an expressive person., I do it through gestures. but not the like...

I : (says something)

San : haan yaa.. I find it very hard ya ya..

I : that is a very sweet thing for a girl right?

San : People, they tell me that 'u r like stone, like u have no reaction.' Sometimes my friends used to be like 'don't u have a heart, like people say something to u and don't u get hurt?' n I am like, i mean, its ok. I mean everything happens, I feel everything, but i just can't express it.

I : something that u remember that someone had done really special for u, even if u don't wanna name that person. On a valentines day or in love.

San : no no I have had a very sad life 🤣

That guy just doubles up and breaks in to laughter at this point!! 😆

San: (continuing pretty sadly😆) see no matter, I mean even though people probably think like find it hard to believe, like 'oohh she must have been wooed by a lot of guys' NO! Never! *Emphasizing* NEVER!! Like i remember valentines day that used to go by in college and people used to be like planning their days, and i used to be like, EVEN MY FRIENDS Don't ask me!! I don't need like a 'date' to ask me, somebody! And then my father would be like 'baby u come with me, we will do dinner on valentines day' 😆 (As surprising as it is, she has said this before too lol..) So ya no, I have not really been wooed 😆 

I : so kuch be nahi hua aise unforgettable cheezein?

San : no, I mean Mohit now does a lot of..

I : shows her abt Tattoos

San : eeekk NO NO NOO!!Mohit does a lot of sweet things for me and this completely applies to him that u don't need V day. For him ya, every day for him.. ya he does a lot of sweet things. Don't really wanna tell what all he does.

I : We don;t wanna hear either! (LMAO this is what is different b/w a guy n a girl! a female interviewer would have pestered her to tell! 😆)

San : ya he is the one who has made me feel, that ok teek hai, there is a boy in my life now! 😆

I : love exists  *laughing*

San : ya ya it exists! *giggles* 😆 People don't just ignore me, yes I am here!!

I: that is so sweet Sanaya u are actually like pouring ur heart out.. which is so cute!! (he is smitten too! 😛 ALREADY 😆)

I : u have been in a relationship for quite a long. touchwood

San : touchwood *she does touch!* (aww i also somehow find some wood when i do this! even if its a wooden pencil! 😳)

I: obviously every relationship has its stages, u must have gone through ups and downs and u fight and u argue, but u still make up. the 5 things which u think, DOs and Don'ts when u r in love? Which u wanna tell ur fans!

San : eeehh i am the worst person to say this!! 😆 But, Don't lie! that is one thing i am very against and that is not about just relationships, just about everything generally in life, I think cowards lie, I think when u r not strong enough to say the truth that is when u lie, so don't ever lie.
And I think being loyal comes as part of that. So be loyal in ur relationships.
And DO express!! 😆 From somebody who doesn't express I am telling u all, do express! cz it feels very good to express and to be expressed to!😳 So be expressive in ur relationships.
umm.. what do u think?

I : I think trust

San : But trust comes with not lying and being loyal. i think all of that comes. That is one of the most imp things!

I : Space?

San : ah YES! very imp in a relationship! BUT also not to the extent that u completely space out that person from ur life. So i understand when people say that 'he gives me her space and she gives me...' But i feel that u know that after a while that, that is the one reason where the disconnect happens.  Its just like that, u know space ke chakkar mein u feel like u have lost out on the other person. Lost out on a lot of.. ya.. So I am not saying be overbearing. But, jsut it should be a balance. I think.. Ya!

PS: Snaps quality is less cz i capped from the video playing on the web page.

This one was so freaking cute!! aww ❤️

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deleteaccount thumbnail
That was so so nice :) I like what she said about VDay 😛
But I am not believing the part where she said she wasn't wooed by boys😛 Come on..! Girls are after her so..
Edited by .Chanchan. - 10 years ago
ragzz. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Love this interview, she's always herself 😳 Loved the part where she spoke about being loyal in a relationship and not lying in general! <3
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
how can i get youtube version of this video?
i wanna download it n i cn download only from youtube!
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aww shez so adorable
love her
thnx sunara
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monaya_sajan

how can i get youtube version of this video?

i wanna download it n i cn download only from youtube!

Sampada no1 gets YT videos for colors site..

bkamber thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thank you Sunara. 😊
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing sunara.
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it Sunara
Seriously no boys were after her? She was probably tomboyish that's why...😆
The guy reminded me of Karan Johar na? His accent, demeanor and all 
Edited by SanayaIsBest - 10 years ago
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for this :)

What a lovely interview..it seems quite different from the usual stuff...probably because the interview has been conducted by a guy this time round. And I think he enjoyed it, lol. Judging from the caps...he had a good time interviewing SI.