Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Aashu- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Don't you guys want to know what Sanaya Irani is doing this Valentine's? Of course you do. So read on...

Sanaya Irani is popular. There's no doubt about it. The lovely lady works really hard to entertain her fans and currently she is seen in Colors' Rangrasiya.

You are doing tremendous job sweetheart. We all love your work. πŸ‘

Yes, she keeps busy but that does not mean she is all professional and no emotional. She has a personal life and she loves spending time with her better half, actor Mohit Sehgal.

OMG! Better half, already? As fine as I know, 'Better half'' means your spouse i.e. being married with the person not in gf/bf relationship. 

*ahem ahem* β˜ΊοΈ

They got married and they did not even told us. πŸ˜‰

And today is Valentine's Day, the day to celebrate love. So what is Sanaya doing on this special occasion.

Let's hear from her: "I believe Valentine's Day is all about spreading love and happiness in the lives of your loved ones."

Well said, young lady!!!

Your life is already full of love and happiness since you are blessed with wonderful family and boyfriend. 

So what are her plans? "This Valentine's I will try and get off early from the shoot give my loved ones the much deserved time which I have been unable to give."

Ahh...sweet. We hope you get off work quickly and 'enjoy a sexy love filled evening with Mohit'. Cheers!!!

I knew it, MoNaya were craving to spent their private moments with each other. πŸ˜ƒ

@Bold, that line is enough to burn those so-called people who envy their relationship. πŸ˜†

Enjoy your personal time MoNaya. β€οΈ

-Aashu- thumbnail
"Hi, this is Sanaya Irani and you are watching me on Nautanki Films. My Valentine's plan... I don't really plan anything. But I am sure, I will go out for dinner with Mohit somewhere. So, lets see.

What qualities do I see in a man??  
Honesty, clean heart. I like a sense of humor. 

I don't know. Guys, have a good Valentine's day. Go out there, have fun and just don't be naughty."

Sanaya had no unnecessary plans for Valentine Day except to be with her better half, Mohit. And she was sure about it. How can she tell about having private moments with him in media? But she would be expecting unexpected surprise from him and he would definitely  fulfill all her expectations. Of course, her baby would have taken her out for romantic dinner. You two are too adorable.

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Before meeting her man, she had told that she wanted her partner to be honest. Since she has mentioned many times that there are very less people in the world who posses this quality and Mohit is one them having honest nature. She is lucky. She has got the man of her dreams in form of Mohit.

πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

On every Valentine related interview she always advise 'just don't be naughty'. May be this line is for Mohit but I don't think so that he had or will ever listen to her in that matter. Mohit gets romantic/naughty with Sanaya, that's why she says 'just don't be naughty'.

☺️☺️☺️
Edited by aashuu07 - 10 years ago
-Aashu- thumbnail
"Sanaya and I took almost six months to be friends," said Mohit.

MoNaya met on the sets of Miley Jab Hum Tum. They started by being friends with each other. They became best friends with time which graduated into love. Although they were the last to become friends still they are much closer to each other than any of their friends. It's only their friendship which is maintaining their relationship stronger day by day. They have been with each other since 2008. It has been almost five years of togetherness *touchwood* and hope that they remain together forever. 

Mohit is shy and reserved. He does not get mingled with people so easily. He takes time to be comfortable of his surroundings. But once he is okay, he never stops caring. Same is the case with me too. I can't be friends with everybody I meet. I do take time to be friends with someone.

Aww, Sanaya used to eat Mohit's lunch. Both of them are big foodie. I remember MoNaya used to do everything together and till date they do. They used to have combine meals and still they do. During MJHT days, they were eating something every now and then. She loved his home made food. In factSanaya does not eat food made on sets since it hurts her stomach. They share, in short 'Sharing is Caring'.
-Aashu- thumbnail
Reporter - Because we have a wonderful, stunningly beautiful looking Sanaya with us, everyone want to know what this beautiful gal from Mumbai is going to do on Valentine's day. 

Sanaya - OMG!! Everybody is asking me that.  So nothing really. I have never really celebrated Valentine's day. But I am sure, I will be with Mohit on that day and, I don't know, we will go out for dinner or something. 

No we have not planned anything. We never really celebrate it as such, but , like, we are making time to just be with each other on that day.

Everybody was eager to know about their Valentine plans when they had actually not decided anything regarding it except for being with each other. They would have dinner or something together.

Reporter - They say, everyday is a valentine's day when you are with your loved ones...

Sanaya - It is. I completely believe that. I don't think you need a day. but some people need it. The ones who are not very expressive, they need a day to express their love. So, I am also the kind of the not expressive one...

So she does believe that everyday is a valentine when you are with your loved ones. She does not need a specific day to express her love. She can do it any time she wants.

Reporter - Really??

Sanaya - Yaa.. yaa, I am not. I am really ... I am just not an expressive person. I do it through gestures, but not like...I find it really hard.

*ahem ahem* She really does not express it but do it through gestures *sounds too romantic*

Reporter - That is a very sweet thing for a girl, right??

Sanaya - People, they tell me like, you are like a stone, you have no reaction. Like sometimes my friends would be like, don't you have a heart?? Don't you get hurt?? I am like, No, I mean, everything happens, i feel everything, but I just can't express it. 

Everybody has its own way to expressing emotions.

Reporter - One thing you remember, someone has done something special for you. Even if you don't want to name that person, on a valentines day, or in love...

Sanaya - No, no, I have had a very sad life. Even though people find it hard to believe that...like you know...oooh, she must have been wooed by a lot of guys... No...Never... 

I remember Valentine's Day that used to go by in college, people used to be like planning their days, and I would be like, even my friends don't ask me. You don't need like a date to ask you...somebody... and I, my father would be like...baby, you come with me. we will do dinner on valentine's day. So yaa, no, I have not really been wooed.

Yeah, of course it is because she was waiting for him to be with her.

Reporter - Any unforgettable stuff??

Sanaya - No, I mean Mohit now does a lot of...

Aww, that's why he is her sweetheart.

Reporter - Writing in blood and all that??

Sanaya - Eww, no.  Mohit does a lot of sweet things for me and this completely applies to him, that you do not need valentine's day... for him everyday he makes...yaa, he does a lot of things. Don't really want to say what all he does.  he is the one who has made me feel, that it is ok. There is a boy in my life now. 

Everyday is special when they two are together, so they really don't need Valentine Day. He makes her everyday, a Valentine Day. He makes her feel the most special by doing lot of things for her. She did not mention them because they are too personal for her.

Reporter - Love exists...

Sanaya - Yaa yaa, it exists. People don't just ignore me. Yes I am here.

People can't ignore you ever. You are our barbie doll and his baby.

Reporter - That is so sweet Sanaya. You are actually like pouring your heart out. That is quite cute. Sanaya, 5 things...you have been in a relationship for quite long. Every relationship has its stages of ups and downs. You fight and you argue and you still make up. The 5 do's and don't when you are in love.

Sanaya - I am the worse person to say this. But, don't lie, that is one thing I am very against and it is not about relationship, it is generally about life. I think, cowards lie. I think when you are not strong enough to say the truth, that's when you lie. So don't ever lie. 

And I think being loyal comes as a part of that. So be loyal  in your relationship. Do express... from somebody who doesn't express, I am telling you, do express, because it feels very good.To express and to be expressed to. So be expressive in your relationship. What do you think?? (she asks the reporter)

Totally agree with her. One should never lie in relationship and be loyal to the person. May be she herself is not so expressive but she likes it when he expresses his feelings to her.

Reporter - I think, trust. 

Sanaya - But trust comes with the part of not lying, being loyal and all, I think all of that comes. That is one of the most important things.

Yes, you can only trust when the person is true to you and remain loyal.

Reporter - Space??

Sanaya - Yes, very important in a relationship, but, not to the extent where you completely space that person out of your life. So I understand when people say, oh, he gives me space and she gives me, but I feel that, after some time, that's the reason where the disconnect happens. 

Sometimes we feel that we have lost out on the other person because of this giving space business. So I am not saying be overbearing, but, it should be a balance, I think. 

You are cent percent correct. Too less and too much space ruin a beautiful relationship. Omg! She is too good in understanding true meaning of relationships and give so much value to them.
-Aashu- thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Aashu- thumbnail

Mohit Sehgal & Sanaya Irani plan to spend a quiet evening together on Valentine's Day!

The busy couple says they don't believe in celebrating Valentine's Day since they both feel that you should be loving every day, however that does not deter them to having a little special plan of spending the evening together.

Friday, February 14, 2014 |  Copyright: india-forums.com/TellyBuzz  | 

The much adorable pair Mohit & Sanaya have been together for few years now and the complacency seems to have set in their relationship as the couple does not sound too keen on celebrating or doing anything special this year on Valentine Day. 

Sanaya Irani who is these days busy shooting for Nautanki Film Rangrasiya on Colors in fact sounds upset when asked about her plans with Mohit, "I am done with all that and really don't want to talk about how I am going to celebrate the day with Mohit. Actually for me it is not any special day since I believe in being loving to all every day. I have in fact never celebrated Valentine Day earlier too!" says an exasperated Sanaya who sounded tired of the shoot at the end of a long day. That she had a dreaded eye infection only seemed to have worsened matters. So what is love according to her? "For me love should be unconditional and only then you can truly love the other person whether it is your partner, your parents or your siblings. No matter how much you fight with them they are there for you and that matters." 

Surprisingly, Mohit too reciprocated her feelings when we spoke to him and said, "Even I don't believe in Valentine being special but we still celebrate it. I like to do things for Sanaya and she too wants to do special things for me but she keeps on thinking but doesn't get time to plan and do it," says Mohit who seems to be very understanding as a boyfriend. Sanaya has earlier too admitted that he is more giving in their relationship, is he okay with it? "Yes, I am perfectly fine with it. Sanaya is made that way and I don't want to change her." 

Sanaya admits that Mohit is the more romantic amongst both of them as he keeps her happy by doing small things for her, "I am super unromantic person and very practical in real life. I really don't understand how to be a romantic and what to do to be one! I want to be but don't know how and every time I think and try to plan something for some or the other reason I can never do it and it never happens." She remembers her college days when she was young and would in fact wait for someone to ask her out. "When I was young I never felt special on this day since I never had a date to go out. I was very much like a boy and most of my friends would consider me to be like a little boy. So all my friends would be celebrating with their partners and seeing me alone my father would tell me I will take you out.' So I have grown up with the feeling that Valentine is meant to be not only with your loved one but also with your family and friends." 

However with Mohit in her life Sanaya has no complaints, "Mohit however does a lot of things for me and is thus completely opposite to me. He does small little gestures which make me happy. He also goes out of the way to celebrate little things in my life. He has infact done so many things that if you ask me to pick up one I will not be able to choose!" 

That sounds true when Mohit speaks about all the things he has done to keep Sanaya happy, "I indulge in small sweet little things that I know will keep her happy. Like I like making my own bunch of flowers so I go to the florist and pick and choose the flowers and then make the bouquet too with my own hands. I never buy a ready made bouquet and it lends a special touch too. I am also good at planning things and surprising Sanaya, like once I planned a small vacation with friends and then one more time when I wanted to gift her something I made her find it by creating a treasure hunt at home with friends around cheering her." 

With both of them busy with their respective daily soaps, currently, Mohit is making an effort of keeping the spark alive in the relationship by going off to meet Sanaya whenever he can, "Luckily the sets of Qubool Hai and Rangrasiya are very close to each other in the suburbs of Mumbai so whenever I get free time which is around lunch time I go over to her set, have food with her and come back." 

And as much as the very pragmatic Sanaya would want to say that she has no special plans for Valentine, the die-hard romantic Mohit as usual is eager to make that day special for her, "We both have taken some time off from our shoot so we are planning to pack up early on Valentine Day and spend the evening together with a nice dinner plan too. And obviously I will also do something special for her which is a surprise at the moment." 

We hope now Sanaya does not have any complaints of not having a partner for Valentine and celebrates it with her love! 

Seema Khot Mattoo

@They have been together for almost five years *touchwood* and wish that the beautiful couple remains together forever.

@Sanaya always like to keep her personal life upto her specially related to Mohit. She is loved by him every single day.

@Aww, her love is unconditional. No matter what, at the end they are together.

@With respect to planning, Mohit is always faster than Sanaya.

@That's really sweet of him. He never want to change her because he started to love her as she was.

@It is okay sweetheart, your baby with do it on your behalf.

@But you have Mohit now. He is all yours.

@Mohit is such a romantic person. He celebrates little things to make her happy. She is so lucky to have him with her as life partner. She loves those sweet gestures that much as she can't pick one.

@Making gifts instead of buying makes everything so special. It simply tells that how much importance they give to their partner. He always find unique ways of surprising her.

@I think somebody purposely made their sets closer since they knew that MoNaya cannot live without each other.

@Omg! Surprise sounds too interesting.

@Of course, Sanaya has Mohit with her.

-Aashu- thumbnail
Whole @P-10 was for 'Me' πŸ˜›
-Marie- thumbnail
I just loved @aYesha your comments <3
juhi_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow ayesha such detailed comments superb dear πŸ‘ Edited by juhi_sajan - 10 years ago
-Aashu- thumbnail
@Marie & @Juhi

I have commented on all posts made for MoNaya specially the ones by 'Joseph' as he is my favourite post maker. I have commented on posts even more than one time and that too in detail.

😳😳😳