Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EyeForBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
fans should calm down now.he is also human being n he wlll react like this only after so many harsh comments.
they are not emotional people  n they are just making money...its a request plz dont send him any harsh comments..its noteven good for our actors too..try to understand
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: NehaVdian

Leave this mental case
Mb popularity bcoz of dvd has gone in his heads
He will soon see failure wen audience will run away frm his shows

Totally agree
Arnav90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
What do expect 4m him to do aarti of people who are continusely pissing him off
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

TM, I am really sorry to say that.. since its not my thing to comment like this,, but your email to him and even so many people agreeing to you had me wondering did I read it right? You wrote this mail in Caps which means you're shouting at him.. three abusive words, "shame on u" "rubbish" and bullshit" used in your mail.. and you expected him to thanks you and start with pleasantries? or tell you to forgive him for his poor creative skills and continue watching?

I was totally indifferent to him before but after reading his  reply to you I actually respect him for he didnt use any offensive or hurtful  words for you in return. How can we expect him to listen to us when we talk to him like this? nobody takes that tone these days.. even servants dont take abuses. I cant take that tone with even my worst enemies, and wont take that tone from even my parents..

I am sorry but I am feeling really bad for him after reading your mail.

I and so many rishbalians sent him countless emails requesting him, begging him, and pleading with him to not kill rishbala but he turned a deaf ear too us all..unfortunately if uve ever mailed him ud know this is only bhasha this st understand unfortunately...he tell us fans to get a life and that we are degraded ppl...losers, etc.
Edited by AnshForums - 10 years ago
seemakothari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 saurabh tewari ko  toh 
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: seemakothari

saurabh tewari ko  toh 

Deserves no better😡
faria86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: biwi-

fans should calm down now.he is also human being n he wlll react like this only after so many harsh comments.
they are not emotional people  n they are just making money...its a request plz dont send him any harsh comments..its noteven good for our actors too..try to understand

Totally agree
shonuu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AnshForums

I and so many rishbalians sent him countless emails requesting him, begging him, and pleading with him to not kill rishbala but he turned a deaf ear too us all..unfortunately if uve ever mailed him ud know this is only bhasha this st understand unfortunately...he tell us fans to get a life and that we are degraded ppl...losers, etc.

Has he abused any fan?give his Email Id to me, and he'll repent for every word, but if he hasnt then I would like to apologize to him for all the bashing he is getting. I am no one to tell you what is right and what is wrong but since you put it on the forum for discussion I couldnt stop myself..
Whatever the reason is, we cant abuse anyone like that..

See," Go fetch me a glass of water" and "plss fetch me a glass of water".. subject is the same but there is hell lot of difference in the way of conveying the msg.. such is the power of words.. I am sure if we take the polite way and  say logical things they will listen to us, and if they dont then I am sure that thing is not even possible for them...

RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonuu

Has he abused any fan?give his Email Id to me, and he'll repent for every word, but if he hasnt then I would like to apologize to him for all the bashing he is getting. I am no one to tell you what is right and what is wrong but since you put it on the forum for discussion I couldnt stop myself..
Whatever the reason is, we cant abuse anyone like that..

See," Go fetch me a glass of water" and "plss fetch me a glass of water".. subject is the same but there is hell lot of difference in the way of conveying the msg.. such is the power of words.. I am sure if we take the polite way and  say logical things they will listen to us, and if they dont then I am sure that thing is not even possible for them...

I agree with Shonnu...The type of message you sent was very rude..If you dont like the show then pls move on..But sending such harsh messages is not going to help..They are humans too and have feelings..Pls calm down.. DD and the rest of the cast are doing an excellent work post leap..We should support them.. Not only acotrs who are earning a living but there 100's of people behind the scenes who are also depending on this show...My sincere request pls stop this kind of abusive emails to PH...
Edited by RSP04 - 10 years ago
bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
He thinks he's not showing Madhu as Bai.
Dhanya ho prabhu.🤢