Narayani: I am dating Gaurav Chopraa

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 17 years ago

Narayani: I am dating Gaurav Chopraa

Known for their continuous fluctuations, the couple is finally claiming steadiness

we are on! Narayani Shastri pic/Rane ashish

Vickey Lalwani
[email protected]

Since the past few days, rumours have been flying thick and fast that Narayani Shastri is in love with a US-based guy called Nimesh. Says a source, "Narayani is madly in love with Nimesh. She will only marry him."
Gaurav gaatha
When contacted, Narayani laughs, "I don't know any Nimesh. I am dating only Gaurav Chopraa. There has been no man in my life other than Gaurav since the past two years."
Narayani admits that Gaurav and she have had their share of ups and downs. "Every couple has tiffs, maybe we have had a few more than others. But that does not mean that we have broken up. Just because he tends to go abroad for work and I am seen having dinner with a male actor does not mean that we have parted ways."
Love for dance
The couple that has contradicted themselves, time and again, has finally stood up for each other. It is largely believed that the pair is posing as a couple now, just to be a part of Nach Baliye 2. "Nach Baliye won't make us millionaires. We have enough money already. We are doing this because we both love to dance. We are no wannabes who will stoop low and fake a relationship, just for money," Narayani snaps angrily.
Idle talk
What about the people who are saying that she is seeing Anuj Saxena again? "That's ridiculous. Two people who have broken up long back and are found eating together — does that mean that they are a couple again? There are so many idle minds in this industry," she signs off clenching her fist.