Industry talks about Sanaya! Read it pls! awesome collection! :D

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I got this one from FB.. Its the latest updated list to the previous one we had! 😳

Sanaya Irani, the girl who made her way to the top peek of Television Industry, and currently known as the queen of Indian Television, is not only a great actress, but an awesome human being as well. Every single person, who has ever seen her, finds himself/Herself to resist her charm. But the best thing about her, which has been praised by so many veteran actors as well, is her friendly and modest behavior. Here, are the excerpts of the conversations, where various Industry leaders have shared there views on Sanaya from time to time.

1. Me: I LOVE Sanaya... She's my Baby   (This is my friend's work but i think its apt for any of us) 😆

2. Charu Asopa: it is so much fun shooting with Sanaya

3. Angad Hasija :I would love to work with her. I consider her to be the most beautiful female actor on television.

4. Nakul Mehta: Sanaya is one of the best on TV and would love to work with her.

5. Kritika Kamra : Sanaya Has Pretty Nice Body

6. Supriya Pathak:"I like working with Sanaya, although we haven't had too many scenes together yet.

7. Krystle Dsouza :sanaya is so beautiful and has perfect size of body

8. Nia Sharma : I envy sanaya body and very good actress

9. Aishwariya Sakhuja: Sanaya is a great actor.

10. Dheeraj Miglani: sanaya is very sweet... "I would like to say that Sanaya is a gem of a person and is quite humble. she is a very nice and co-operative human being.she was very patient and I remember when we would make fun of Farhan behind his back Sanaya would just tell us to respect his acting and used to motivate him by saying he will learn things fast."

11. Deepak pareek :She is very professional and hard working. Even being such a big star of the industry, she always shows keen interest to learn. Working with her, is a treat. As she is so calm minded and never throws tantrum on the sets.

12. Abha Parmar: In fact if there was a point where I wasn't well, I have some infection . sanaya was giving her shots and once and done she would immediately come and check upon me. She gave me medicine, water and looked after me just like she would be looking after her mother.

13. Pyumori : I loved all the scenes that I shoot with Sanaya aka Khushi .

14. Adhvik Mahajan: I like Sanaya, I find her a complete package which includes good looks, acting skills and she is an entertainer.

15. Madhura Naik : I really had a lot fun with sanaya. I was also her favorite person on the set.

16. Viraf Patel: sanaya has the most beautiful eyes and she's such a beautiful co actor to work with and is so easy and comforting.

17. Gautam Hedge :sanaya is his favorite actress

18. Lalit Mohan : Sanaya is one the best actress we have industry very intelligent actress , very professional and dedicated.

19. Hrishikesh Gandhi : sanaya has very good photogenic face.

20. Vishal Singh : He was asked by a girl in the audience who he thought was beautiful, and he said Khushi aka sanaya . He said he really likes her, she is very bubbly and cute.:

21. Kinshuk Mahajan :Sanaya is very bubbly and lively kind of a person

22. Shakti Mohan : Sanaya is really beautiful and very pretty in zing magazine cover.

23. Mrunal Thakur: Sanaya is looking stunning and her smile is, as usual, amazing. She is looking beautiful in zing magazine cover.

24. Karan V Grover : She's a really nice person. it was a nice experience with shooting with sanaya.

25. Vipul Shah : she is good-looking, bubbly, charming and "fits the role completely".

26. Akhay Dogra : sanaya is a very good actress and very nice human being.

27. Shaheer Sheik : honor and pleasure to dance with Sanaya ITA award

28. Abhaas Mehta: sanaya is my favorite co actor onscreen till the date and good friend.

29 .Daljeet Kaur :The things I like the most about sanaya are the facts that she is very light-hear ted and doesn't believe in taking things too seriously in life, not even her fame. and also she is dear friend of mine .

30. Pooja Pihal: sanaya is such a beautiful girl .

31. Ram Kapoor and Gautami Kapoor : we just love her and we all love her.

32.Srman Jain aka Rugved, says, I Met beautiful people Through chhannchhan like Sanaya Irani. She is one of best persons I have ever met in life, who is so sweet and genuine. The entire cast and crew is very sweet. I am very happy and we do lots of masti together on the sets; especially with Sanaya. I have spent some of the best times with her on the sets. I remember the scene were we had to hold a snake during our picnic shoot. We had a lot of fun and we clicked pictures with the snake even though we were scared."

33. Mohamed Nazim: Sanaya very good looking 

34. Ragni Khanna: sanaya very good actresss , good freind of mine also the reason made watch IPKKND 

35. Deepali Pansare : sanaya is the only good friend of mine TV industry,

36. Arjun Bijlani: sanaya is in top of my friend list.

37. Mohit Sehgal: Sanaya very beautiful and also I love watching her show.

38. Drashti Dhami : On KWK I would love to take Sanaya Irani with me.. A valentine partner? Sanaya Only Sanaya  

39. Raj Bandhan: I must say Sanaya when I interviewed u every time I interview you, I love your interview skills.

40. Barun sobti:- ''sanaya is very lively,she is a very good friend of mine'':- ''she is a wonderful person that is why I can say."
:- ''its very easy to be friend with Sanaya." "My onscreen chemistry with Sanaya is khatarnak However, off screen we enjoy a lot. Sanaya is cool and calm as a person. It is great to have a co-star like her." She's a goodluck Charm For Everyone"

41. Rashmi Desai : Sanaya is cute, sweet,bubbly and sexy.

42. Anuj Sachdeva: "My experience with Sanaya is very good. She is a fabulous person." "She has really helped me a lot while shooting for the show. While doing a romantic scene where I need to hold her and look into her eyes, if I get nervous, she would say, 'It's okay. Don't be nervous'. So she is very co-operative and helpful. She is also very bold in that sense."" We are good friends and that reflects on-screen too. Sanaya's cool and chilled about everything. I used to think I am the only one who doesn't think before talking, but she's like that too," "Sanaya is one crazy woman!"

43. She's very good and a very nice human being...Always fun loving... She's kinda fun...It was good to work with her and very hardworking..!!! " - Vishal Gandhi

44.I must say Sanaya Irani is the best one to work with... she is simple, sweet, caring and very friendly. I feel all the news against Sanaya being a tantrum queen and not a friendly girl is just a rumor as she is a fabulous person." Vidithi

45. I'm jealous of Sanaya and her beauty: Shaleen 

46. Supriya: Sanaya is a very very Sweet Girl  

47. the beauty of her heart shines on her face' quote Zing magazine

48. Ashish Sharma: "I have often heard from people that Sanaya is arrogant. But after working with her, I can say it is not so. She is fun to work with. Sanaya is a big Mastikhor"  "Sanaya is fun to work with. She is kind of mad, and her nature is completely opposite to mine. has a completely opposite nature to mine. She would often talk, laugh and be lively all the time. I am her exact opposite, as I am the more reserved kind of guy, and I don't talk much". "Sanaya is popular actress, But she is very friendly and supporting co-star. i never felt I am working with a very popular star".

49: Vividha Kirti aka Sanaya's co-star from Chhanchaan "Sanaya is a sweetheart. I miss the moments we used to have on d sets of Chhanchhan. "Rangrasiya" gonna b a hit for sure. Thanx for ur love, support & care."

50: Archana Ashish's Wife: Sanaya is very nice.. Very Pretty sweet Girl  

51: Krtika: She is the most stylish Icon on TV 

To Be Continue. . . . 

Fans !! Sanaya is a GEM... Its not just a Sentence we say for her out of Love... But we MEAN it... World Mean it... ❤️

Credit  :FB

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DN2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Abha Parmar: In fact if there was a point where I wasn't well, I have some infection . sanaya was giving her shots and once and done she would immediately come and check upon me. She gave me medicine, water and looked after me just like she would be looking after her mother
hai re nandkishore--Missing you a lot Bhuaji
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
TFS.
Sanaya is the best and all the people who have worked with her all say so. Love this post.
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
When a fan aske Karan Tacker if he would work with Sanaya .This is what he replied
"would love to..think shes fantastic.."
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Tfs Sunara :)

Loved Abha ji's comment .Sanaya is so caring . Felt so happy while reading what others  think about Sanaya.
squivi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww I love what all these people have said about Sanaya. She's the total package - brains, beauty, talent and kindheartedness and I'm glad she gets the recognition she deserves. I'm a proud Sanaya fan. Edited by squivi - 10 years ago
angelarabia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya is amazing ---> me
Sanaya and drashti in one show as sisters. that's a dream.
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG
Cant believe it!😲
Sanaya is so famous..i mean she deserves this❤️
love her..so proud to b her fan❤️
thnx tons sunara fr sharing this🤗
Realy appreciating
will show my family n friends😛
look sanny is so famous😉
misscrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW SUCH A REFRESHMENT POST DEAR AGAIN
SANAYA IS A GEM BAS
sabitri.tandon thumbnail
Wow awsome post...loved it..being a sanaya fan,the good qualities of sanaya alwys attacts me more n more ..N iam liking Sanaya day by day ,more N more...sanaya is the gem of person...every1 on industry praises her..proud to b sanaya fan alywz...