Archana taide takes a short break from QH *Rival Site*

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
The article says that the actress has taken a short break from QH coz she along with her husband has started a production house and is currently in Jaipur for her show. Once the first schedule of the show is completed, she will resume shooting for QH.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: _Serz_

The article says that the actress has taken a short break from QH coz she along with her husband has started a production house and is currently in Jaipur for her show. Once the first schedule of the show is completed, she will resume shooting for QH.

dont tell me she will be back in full hottie avtaar from mental asylum and take revenge from haseena and company😆
_vineeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Guess, she will be in mental hospital lil longer waiting for Humzie to join her now😆..

Anyways dont miss Qureshi, so all good. Have some timeoff Archana and comeback with bang Nikhat to kick off some butts ..

IamSherLocked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sujataraje

dont tell me she will be back in full hottie avtaar from mental asylum and take revenge from haseena and company😆

BINGO. I was thinking the same.
snowwhite28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thank god than there will be no nikhat drama for some time:-P
OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: sujataraje

Maza aa jaayega. She may be d 1st girl in QH to wear short clothes frequently😆. Zoya only wore once n Nikhat vl beat her. Or she may just wear kurti, jeans n glares like Sheela of PV2 wen she plans to take revenge on Rohan by wooing him n separating him 4m Kajal(Nisha Nagpal).