After Vidya cures Saagar...

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

This maybe looking far ahead in the future. But its obvious that eventually Vidya will cure Saagar. I was thinking what will happen next? Maybe thats when Saagar becomes the arroagant rich guy and forgets what Vidya has done for him and hence she will have to win him over again. 😳 Anyways this whole curing him will surely be interesting because if its anything like Koshish (arguably Ekta's best serial to date) then its sure to be interesting.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
curing him? form wat? im sorry but i dunt noe.. is he mentally ill?
*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Yes, he is mentally challenged.
crash thumbnail
obviously shes gna cure him but he probably had a girlfriend dat wasnt right for him in thre first place and something happened to her which he couldnt take hence him going mad and he still cant get over wen his normal and thats y he resents vidya thats my bet
*sweetgurl_09* thumbnail

Originally posted by: crash

obviously shes gna cure him but he probably had a girlfriend dat wasnt right for him in thre first place and something happened to her which he couldnt take hence him going mad and he still cant get over wen his normal and thats y he resents vidya thats my bet

then its gonna be like sindoor from the begning.. vedika was mad and then was cured had a boyfriend..wanted to leave dhruv.. something like that.....

Jaslove thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

This maybe looking far ahead in the future. But its obvious that eventually Vidya will cure Saagar. I was thinking what will happen next? Maybe thats when Saagar becomes the arroagant rich guy and forgets what Vidya has done for him and hence she will have to win him over again.  Anyways this whole curing him will surely be interesting because if its anything like Koshish (arguably Ekta's best serial to date) then its sure to be interesting.

thats what I think Reemz.😃

saleeha thumbnail
hey nice guesses guys
i think sagar is alright but sindoora is feeding him those medicines that make you mental. probably becase maybe thakurji named all his property to sagar and out of jelousy the made him mental so they can take all the property. but vidya will find out and stop everything
saleeha thumbnail
or something like that
lachi thumbnail
yup that will so happen its like sindoor a litlle bit if he gets mad becuz of his love and he forgets who his wife is etce tc
annd alsooo then if not he gts mad bvois