THE NEWS: KHISHER SS chapter 4

khisher thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sitting in her room sara was recalling khirad's talk.Tears formed in her eyes when she thought about  ashar and khirad.How he was loving her,how close was he to her,she is so lucky to have him but no khiard said that i am more lucky bcoz i am loved by more people.She is right what a fool i am to waste my life for a man who doesn't even loves me.don't even bother to knw my situation,and now when he is going to become a father i still think that he will come to me...Such a fool i am to just waste my life for a man who is happy in his married life,khiard was right i had lost my best friend to find his love but no no more know 'll live my life,will make my mum happy.will be happy myself,will have my own sweet family..i will too have a loving husband what if he isn't ashar he will love me immensely.he will i know...
.TWO months later 
"Ashar dekhen zara mein is dress mein zaida moti to nahi lag rahi."
"Ab tum moti ho to moti h lago gi na."He chuckled seeing her sad face
"ASHARRR plzzz aese mat kahen plzzz...dekhen na mein kiss dress mein thodi kam..." "Shhh...he  placed a finger on her lips and hugged her from back "Jaan aap bohat khoobsurat ho..aur  meri baat suno wahan shaadi pe sab ko nazar a raha ho ga keh tum pregnant ho ab aese mein to koi yeh nahi kahe ga keh dekha tha farida ke bahu kitni moti ho gai hai..."
"HAHAH very funny,,,"She made a face at him and went to change "Khirad mein ne to tum se kaha tha mat jao,,tum hi zidd kar rahi th,,,wese meri mano to na jao." She after changing the dress with a angry expression on her face."HAWWW...kitne buray hain aap meray shauhar kii best frnd kii shaadi h aur mein na jaon kyun,kyun hn???baday aii mujhay roknay wale,,,pata h mujhy...khud shaadi mein akele ja ke aap ne ladkiyoon ko hi dekhna hai aur kya,,,,itne mahh ho gay hain ghr mein qaid kr ke rakha hai mujhay aap ne..." He laughed loudly and sat by her holding her hand "Sweetheart pehli baat aap ke alawa mujhay koi aur ladki bhaati hi nahi aur doosri baat yeh keh doctor ne mujhay khud kaha hai keh aap kii wife ko araam kii zaroorat hi." "jee haan exactly araam kii zaroorat hai lekin torture kii nahi..." He was about to open his mouth for more arguement but stopped when khirad looked at him with fierce eyes.He knew it was waste to argue with her so he just excused himself from the room.
She came downstairs wearing a beautiful anarkali frock..."HAAAIII meri haseen biwi...yaar tum kese manage kar leti ho...itna khoobsurat lagna." She blushed "Acha bus karein late ho raha hai,,,apna yeh romance baad ke liye bacha ke rakhen.." "kyun is ka bh timetable banana pade ga." he locked her in his arms and made her closer to him..."Ashar plzzz bus karein chalen warna mummy naraz hon gi aur sara ne mujhay jaldi anay ko kaha tha so plzzz chalen..." "Achah phr aik kiss bus  phr mein aik taab e daar driver ban ke tumhe shaadi pe le jaon ga "  "YA ALLAH mein kya krun aap ka." She placed a kiss on his cheek and moved towards the garage..
IN THE WEDDING HALL
"Khirad itni late kahan rah gai th tum... pata hain mein itni nervous ho rahi hun."
"AWWW... i am sorry ashar ka to tumhe pata hi hai naa late kr dete hain hamesha...khair chodo yeh sab. boaht hi piyariii lag rahi ho sach mein Farhan to aj tumhe dekh ke pa ho pagal h ho jai ga..." "Sara blushed and moved her eyelids down,,,"O HOOO mjhay nahi pata tha sara jamal ko sharmana bh ata hai.." sara pinched khirad and smiled...
finally the wedding took place and sara was married to a famous buisness tycoon farhan zaidi...she met him two months before and soon he won her heart by his love and care...everyone was shocked at  her sudden decision but were happy for her too,Sara and khiard's bond too became strong and it was she who had helped her out for all wedding arrangements and outfits...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minakrish thumbnail
Awesome... 👏
Waiting for a new story.. and the one you mentioned on PM! 😉
GilrinTheGold thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Shukar hai Sara ko aqal ai!!! 
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
oye the story is so good!
only if you will keep a single thread for all the chaps please...looks  graceful that way!
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi
read your this SS its just so amazing and heartfelt
update soon
BlackJack. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
oye kaha ho? arent you writing more?