Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
so he does not love her but using her for his lust and his mother she is a woman yet she wants to treat another woman like that thanks for the pm hope aliyah realizes the truth about all of them soon
ronojoy_ria thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hi
zain took alliya in a beach house and he made everything just perfect but his mom who doesn't like alliya at all gets really angry
she tries to make zain remember their real motive behind this marriage but zain opposed his mom and  request her to behave nicely with alliya
but the last part where he reveled his real motive infront of his friend i am really bad poor alliya 
plz cont soon and pm me
taahir004 thumbnail
Interesting ... Zain does not Aliya and she thinks he does
A very captivating story
beautifully written
Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
oh noo poor aliya😲
zain doesnt love her😲
continue soon
waiting for d nxt part😊
kank_dah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
great updates.feel bad for aliya as everyone around is cheating her
DirectionerAF thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my god dear u write so awesome..
..Amira.. thumbnail
Thanks everyone :) your comments means a lot to me . 
..Amira.. thumbnail

Note: 

Please before reading the FF, do read this Note.

This story will look simple in the beginning but after their will be some parts that may shock you so It's my request to weak hearts people, not to read. I hesitated a lot to share this story but I discussed with a lot of people and they want me to share it. Some REALITY ISSUES will be shown that may shock you. Please make sure before reading πŸ˜³.  It's written in my version, so do not worry πŸ˜‰ I want people to react and to fight for any kind of injustice 😊 . In this chapter, in red it's a reality's part.

IF YOU WISHED TO RECEIVE PM, DO ADD -Shareen-

She is my friend, she is gonna help me to sending pmz

Chapter3: An expected Trick

It was 6pm, Zain was in his room and was getting ready to go to Cinema with his friends. Suddenly his mobile rang and his friend informed him that their girlfriends and wives planned to joined them so take Aliya Bhabhi too. Aliya entered in the room and was looking bit tired.

" Aliya we all friends planned to go to cinema, you can come with us because their wives and girlfriends are also coming " She was happy to know that she will get some times to spend with him as today she didn't got any moment to be with him but she was bit nervous and was hesitating because she didn't know any of them.

" I don't know your friends so how can I? ... I mean you will be busy with your friends and what I will do? I don't even know them.. I will get bored "

" Don't worry! You won't be bored. "

" What I should wear? I really don't know what to wear... I really don't know the fashion of Kashmir... " She was nervous.

He stepped toward the cupboard and took a green and black saree. " Yeh wali pehen lo! It will suit you " Zain winked at her which made her smile.

" Haan Zain but I feel so uncofortable, I mean I wear them rarely on weedings.. I really don't know how to handle them especially in markets.. I'm used to wear churidar kameez! " She said.

He stepped toward her and said in a seductive style " Don't worry! I will be there to handle it! I will place my hand on your waist so you will be easy " Aliya blushed.

They went to the cinema and enjoyed a lot the movie. Aliya was wearing the saree that Zain selected for her. His friends complimented her a lot. Aliya met with all of his friends and their girlfriends and wives too, she became friend with them. She enjoyed a lot and felt so stunned. Aliya was happy that Zain was near her. She just loved spending time with him, being around him. Then they ate dinner at a restaurent.

" Waiter! Ek visky le ao! " Zain ordered. Aliya got shocked and worried knowing that they drink.

" But Zain.. Sharab haram hoti hai " Aliya tried to explain him.

" Aliya taste it! It's very good! " Zian said to teas her. Aliya felt bad and she got angry.

" Aliya you know whenever they are together they drank.. They don't listen us! " A girl said.

" Yeah but I don't think it's Haram! " The other girl said.

" Jo cheez nasha deti hai woh Haram hai, because we can do uncousiously bad things without knowing what we are doing! Drinking of any alchoholic beverage or liquour is ha'aram in Islam. Consuming any substance which clouds your judgement or impairs your mind is prohibited in Islam "

Aliya convinced them that beer was Haram so they refused to drink it. Aliya felt good that she stopped them from doing something bad and especially that her Zain stopped drinking. She hated smokers and who drinks. Today she was bit shocked to learn this about Zain but she was glad to that she was healing him.

Next day, Zain was laying on his huge bed. He woke up and saw Aliya who came out from the bathroom, with wet hair. She was looking very beautiful in orange and pink churidar kameez. He was mesmorised in her beauty.

" Zain! It is 7:30, com'on get up! Office nahi jana? " He hated when someone ordered at him, expect his mom or dad.

" Aliya you are my wife but it's not you who are going to tell me what I have to do or not " He said bit harshly; Aliya felt bed.

" I'm sorry Zain! I didn't meant that " She said with tears.

" Oh Com'on don't cry now! " He also felt bad seeing tears into her eyes. He made her sit next to him.

" I didn't meant to hurt you! I was just saying... ok choro! Forget it! " He cleaned her tears and kissed on her forehead.

" Please never talk to me like this. Dard hota hai dil me! " She said like a kid.

" I'm sorry Aliya Jaan! " He said.

Someone knocked on the door, it was a servant " Sir! Mam! The breakfast is ready, Surraiya M'am is calling you. "

" Zain I should go! Mom is waiting. I will help her. "

" Ok! I'm coming in 20minutes! " Aliya left him.

Aliya met with all family members. Zain's mom was changed and behaving so nicely. Aliya felt so good and happy. She thought that it's going to be a great day.

" Aliya! Zain had an car accident few weeks ago and he had to take his medicines before breakfast, can you give to him his medicines please? " Surraiya asked.

" Sure mom! " Aliya agreed. Surraiya was holding a tray with medicines and a water glass, Aliya took.

" Please made sure that he ate, he always forgot! "

" Don't worry Mom! " Aliya smiled and went. Surraiya smirked evilly.

Aliya went in the room and put the tray on the table. She was waiting for him. Zain came out from the bathroom and was bit confused to see her still there.

" Have you eat breakfast? " Zain asked.

" No, I was waiting for you. I brought your medicines " He felt good that she was caring for him. He felt so special for the first time, he was having a feeling like this. He had met so many girls but selfish, but this one was very different.

" Ok I will eat them! You go and take breakfast! " Zain said carying for her.

" No Zain! I won't go untill you didn't eat medicines. Com'on eat right now! " Aliya said ordering at him. He hated when someone ordered at him but today he wasn't feeling bad because she was caring for him.

Aliya feed him the medecines, Zain ate without saying anything; Surraiya was observing them standing near the window. She smirked evilly.

" Now see how Zain will hate you?! " She said into her mind. " BLACK MAGIC will be the weapon that will separate you. " She smiled...

They both were unconcious of what she has planned. She was the lady which was able to do anything to full her wish.

After the breakfast, Aliya walked with Zain to the parking lot. " Zain you know I miss you a lot when you aren't at home! It's so boring without you "

" I miss you too! You can call me whenever you want Jaan! " Aliya was happy to hear that.

She hugged him " Khuda Hafiz Zain! "

" Khuda Hafiz Jaan! "

Suddenly Fahad came and coughed to inform them his presence. Aliya stepped back, she was blushing and shying. She was feeling very unconfortable, she never had done romance in front of anyone so she felt bit bad. " Wohh Fahad Bhai.. We were just... " Aliya was giving him explanation. Her hand was shivering.

Zain held her hand which was shivering. " You are my wife Aliya! " The way he said to her made her feel confortable and good.

" Yes Aliya! Zain is right! " Fahad said and walked to the car by saying " Khuda Hafiz! "

Zain kissed on her forehead and joined Fahad in the car. Aliya smiled to him. She didn't know why but felt herself so strong.

Thanks for reading! I'm waiting to read your comments <3

Next: An Ugly Truth
Edited by ..Amira.. - 10 years ago
Mishika123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Absolutely stunning chapter dear ! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I was shocked !! πŸ˜²πŸ˜² U write so well ! 
N yayy ! me first  to comment on this brilliant chapter ! 
Awesome dear ! Loved it ! 
Do continue soon πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by Mishika123 - 10 years ago
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice part.
zain was changing with aliya love and care.hate suraiya,she was doing black magic to separat zaya.waiting for next part.