Story and Character Development

SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Hello- My name is Saher and I've responded to a few posts on the forum, but this Is my first actual post. I just caught myself up with RR, and love the chemistry between Rudra and Paro. After IPK I didn't think I'd like Sanaya's chemistry with anyone else, but that was before I saw her with Ashish. Anyways,

How do you guys think the truth is going to be revealed and how would you guys like the story to progress/develop?

Personally I think for the story to further develop either Rudra, or Parvati needs to be aware of the truth. Currently, Rudra believes that Paro knows about all the dealings that Thakur does, and that she's being stubborn and clever in not admitting everything and being his witness against Thakur. While Paro, being influenced ever since she was a child that BSD meant trouble. She believes that the BSD, are responsible for the deaths of her family, for the death of her friend, Bindi, and are responsible for terrorizing her village, and unnecessarily the death of her husband. I personally think Rudra needs to find out the truth before her. And I think Bindi might be found, gravely injured. She will somehow be able to communicate with Rudra, and he'll come to meet her. There she will admit and confess to everything Thakur told her. Telling him, about how Thakur uses BSD as a disguise to instill fear in the village, when in reality he is behind it all. How he uses the tradition of choosing a girl from the village, to marry someone from the other side of the border as a ruse so that he is able to smuggle weapons and money back and forth. At that time, Rudra will realize that Paro indeed does not know anything, and that he has been torturing her for absolute no reason unnecessarily. He will go and try to bring Paro to meet Bindi, so that she can tell Paro everything, but before he is able to bring Paro, Bindi dies. At that time, Paro will further believe that Rudra is just terrorizing her, while Rudra will be trying to make her realize that the BSD are the good guys. I think this is going to be the point at which we might have more of a climax of development for Paro as well. Seeing her friend dead might trigger her to stand up, and grow. This could happen, or I think it should happen. They probably are going to drag this along way, but hey what other possibilities do you guys think there might be??

As for Rudra, after this, he might be able to see Paro more than just a witness, but as a girl who has been mistaken. He will see her face her tribulations against him, and in turn he will start to fall for her. Right now he is stubborn and he truly distrusts her because of what he's been taught. But when Bindi reveals the truth, he will have to question the fact if all beautiful women indeed are distrustful, or are there some beautiful women truly innocent, and loyal.

I personally also don't think that Paro will be able to truly start to develop feelings for him, until she finds out that he indeed is one of the good guys. Even if he is kind to her, and he starts to truly respect her, she will always believe that he is doing this so that she becomes a witness for him against Thakur, whom she believes is being set up by the BSD. 

Sorry for the long post you guys! But I hope you guys enjoy it, and respond with your own opinions and predictions!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice to know your views. What you have described here is the direct, no-nonsense way the things can turn good. But this is a love story with many layers, so I don't think their journey will be this easy. The misunderstandings of Paro about BSD, Rudra's mistrust regarding Paro are things that can be easily solved with some digging in. But the above two are mixed up with their personal prejudices, fate and circumstances - so they are not going to unravel soon...
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Welcome Silent dreamerji!! Bindi is not sabzi and comes back hmmm.. 

I think its more likely one of the cross border brides comes back and convinces Paro of the truth.. Then she ll know the full extent of Thakur's villainy.. 

Anyway things are getting more interesting, hope it keeps up to our expectations..
Aruni. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

Welcome Silent dreamerji!! Bindi is not sabzi and comes back hmmm.. 

I think its more likely one of the cross border brides comes back and convinces Paro of the truth.. Then she ll know the full extent of Thakur's villainy.. 

Anyway things are getting more interesting, hope it keeps up to our expectations..

Yes think about it... Paro finds facts herself and her MUs regarding Rudra and BSD will fall, just as Rudra will find out himself that he was wrong about Paro... Nice!
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Another possibility is Thakurain comes to know of her husband's evil deeds and Paro being alive and then she reaches out to reveal the truth.
sqrly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I feel like the impact will be much stronger if paro and rudra, or even just paro/rudra start liking each other before they get cold hard facts - ie: This person and everything I have seen about him/her just doesn't fit with the hard villanous activities that I believe this person has done...and this will also prompt the person to deny the feelings that are developing because the crime is so horrible :)
SilentDreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks everyone! Sorry I have exams going on so wasn't able to reply right away. I'm not saying it'll happen right away, or quickly. Of course its a series drama, so there needs to be drama. But I feel as if to further develop the story line, we need an insight to the truth. However when I had written this post, I didn't think Paro would uncover some details of Rudra's past. But maybe some of you are right in thinking that it's better that they don't so that they try to uncover it tehmselves. But i just feel that both are stubborn, and are not going to try to uncover anything on their own because they both think that they are right. Neither one of them is willing to be attracted. Although in today's episode we did get to see Rudra admitting he thinks paro is beautiful! That's a start!

Thanks for the sweet welcome!