Deepika Singh and Amala Paul

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

i am Watching a Malayalam Channal in that the anchor is saying Success of Some Stars and their Upcoming Projects which are soon going to Hit the Screens .. Like Zoom channal in Hindi Medium which gives all the Latest Updates of BollyWood Celebrities ... πŸ˜Š

I saw a Clip in which they are Saying Abt Amala Paul , they showed her Clips of receiving Award in Asia Net Awards of 2014 .. Her Dress has striked my Memory made me Feel i saw same Dress also Worn by another Celebrity in some Event .😊

i searched for some Popular Television and BollyWood Celebrities Pics of Black Gown  ..  and there i got to see Deepika in Pari Hair Dressed with Black Stunning Dress in Gold Awards 2013 .. πŸ˜› πŸ˜Š

would like to Share , For those Who are Not From South India 😊 , Amala Paul is One of Most Talented and Pretty , Actress South Worked in Malayalam , Telugu and Tamil Film Projects πŸ˜Š

I Felt so Happy for my Memory and thought to Share the coincidence of Deepika Singh and Amala Paul ..

Some other coincidences - 
They Look alike , Similar Looks - Big Sharp Featured Eyes with Same kind of Eye-Brow curve πŸ˜Š 
Deepika and Amala Both were Honoured in their Respective Events πŸ˜Š

Deepika Singh in Gold Awards 2013 

Amala in asia Net Awards 2014 

Not Active in forum πŸ˜Š
Sorry If Anyone Here has Already this Celebrity Spot!!! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolmausam thumbnail

Spot on !!! 

Edited by coolmausam - 10 years ago
--VS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Tfs!!!!!!!!!
Wow!! Deepika and Amala Paul both looks gorgeous in black...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I dont know I have never liked Amala Paul, whereas I like Deepika a lot πŸ˜ƒ
coolmausam thumbnail
Shruthi No Problem πŸ˜Š 
I too Like Deepika πŸ˜ƒ , She is a Very  Decent Actress of Television πŸ˜Š

ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
tfs
I too dont like amla
but i like deepikasingh alot
Mariaaly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Excuse me! Deepika ne pehle pehna tha. So definitely she cheated her.. πŸ˜† or maybe the coincidence also . πŸ˜• So what. Deepika looks more stylish and superb than anybody !! πŸ˜³ She's a updated girl too. πŸ˜‰ kyun? haha.. 
coolmausam thumbnail
Marialy ..
Yup the designer Pick is First choosen By Deepika in 2013 πŸ˜ƒ
the other Lady is in a Event that Happened Recently 15 Days Before (in Jan 2014).

But Its So True Deepika is Looking Very Very Gorgeous than Amala , i liked the Pic in which she is smiling Very Pretty Like a Pari ! πŸ˜Š 

In the other Pic Also ,Deepika Looked Very Stunning in her Appearance πŸ˜Š
ratianas4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amala Paul is One of Most Talented and Pretty , Actress South Worked in Malayalam , Telugu and Tamil Film Projects πŸ˜Š
hey dear tfs but  she is not part of DBAH na... so some members might object y she is discussed hereπŸ˜†she is not part of DBAH...or some actors r exempted 4m this rule of forum  i think πŸ˜†
coolmausam thumbnail

Originally posted by: ratianas4ever

Amala Paul is One of Most Talented and Pretty , Actress South Worked in Malayalam , Telugu and Tamil Film Projects πŸ˜Š
hey dear tfs but  she is not part of DBAH na... so some members might object y she is discussed hereπŸ˜†she is not part of DBAH...or some actors r exempted 4m this rule of forum  i think πŸ˜†

Please Get Some Facts Before u make a word with ur Innocense πŸ˜Š
I am Not Discussing  abt Her , its her Identity , If i dont say Who that Lady is ! How can u Know abt that Woman .. as its a spot on Celebrity dress coincidence i Said few Words at Her . ..

If she is Shraddha Kapoor or Kareena Kapoor or sonakshi i no Need to say even that word Also πŸ˜ƒ as she is South Indian Actress and Everyone here are not from South India , i Said abt her .. πŸ˜Š

Try to think/ Get Some Facts Before u make a word with ur Innocense πŸ˜Š

Edited by coolmausam - 10 years ago