So Ashish wasn't joking!LMAO poor guy f she dd make him drink!VIDEO UP

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
So Ashish wasn't joking was he? LMAO poor guy if she did make him drink her concoctions πŸ˜†
Read this..πŸ˜›

http://www.navhindtimes.in/zest/celebrity-bawarchi-sanaya-irani

Celebrity Bawarchi: Sanaya Irani

Published on: January 10, 2014 - 20:46

More in: 

By Anita Raheja and Heena Agarwal 

Sanaya Irani, one of the most popular faces on TV since Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon', is the proud possessor of alluring looks and a lean body. 

I begin my day with: Breakfast. No water or tea for me. I feel very hungry when I wake up. My breakfast is eggs or museli, at times dalia. Sometimes, I have a paneer sandwich.

My diet preference: Non-vegetarian. I love chicken, but no mutton or sea-food for me.

My lunch: I carry from home. On Tuesdays and Thursdays, I am a vegetarian. My lunch comprises chicken curry or a butter chicken and sometimes chhole or rajma chawal.

I snack on: Samosas or whatever anyone has got. I like biscuits and pastries. I am constantly snacking so there is no concept of an evening snack

My favourite sweet: I have 32 sweet teeth; I love anything with chocolate.

My dinner: I prefer to eat an early dinner but it depends on how hungry I am. If I have eaten something around seven pm then I eat my dinner by 10 pm. And sometimes if I am not hungry I may just have a bowl of soup. Dinner is regular home food.

For health reasons: I eat veggies. Earlier, I would not eat veggies but of late, my mom insists I do. I try to eat salads too. I wish I could avoid sweets. 

I love to binge: On Chinese and Italian fare.

A childhood memory associated with food: 

I was obsessed with sweets. In fact, I would make friends with those who had chocolates. 

I can cook: Excellent cheesecakes, chocolate mousse, anything with chocolate I love baking. Apart from baking, I can only make instant noodles, toast and eggs. I am terrible at making tea. πŸ˜† If anyone comes home and asks for a cup of tea I am in a fix; πŸ˜› but I can make coffee.

My favourite Parsi dish: Dhanshak. 

I feel guilty after eating: I don't feel guilty. I feel very happy after eating and I guess that's the reason why I don't put on weight.

For a romantic meal: The ambience of the restaurant is important. It can be a small place as long as it is dimly lit with small shimmering candles all over. A nice Italian meal would be perfect.

and now watch this!! 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRxNrX7WvY[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysRxNrX7WvY&feature=youtu.be

Watch that part where she says that she will be mad if she really did make that cup of tea n Ashish telling that if that was the case he will actually thrown the cup away! n Sanaya says how mean n how she made tea on the sets.. (sorry i can't watch n give the exact time for that part as i am at work right now)

lol the above article is exactly 1 month old today. So i doubt she figured out  how to make tea in the meanwhile.. πŸ˜†

So lol.. i was thinking poor Ashish n the set walas if they actually have to drink her tea 🀣

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SanzAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
hahahaha u are sooo right yar!!!  🀣 poor ashish  🀣 he have drink it 😳 after all its make by our very own Sanaya Irani ... love Ashish said ( Irani tea stall )πŸ˜† soo cute both are!!πŸ˜‰
btw Suna ... all the best becoz today its monday ( RuLa day lolz and ur updating day too lolz 🀣

-Sana-
vari3241 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hayeee re they hav to drink her tea... Which she herself tells is terrible. 🀣
Chaandaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -SanzAngel-

<font color="#666666">hahahaha u are sooo right yar!!! 🀣 poor ashish
🀣 he have drink it 😳 after all its make by our very own Sanaya Irani ... love Ashish said ( Irani tea stall )πŸ˜† soo cute both are!!πŸ˜‰
btw Suna ... all the best becoz today its monday ( RuLa day lolz and ur updating day too lolz 🀣

-Sana-
</font>

I don't think we are going to have there scene today to be honest it was more focus on PaRud re entring the house so Sunara is safe today.
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Sunara, the video "does not exist" πŸ˜• 
WU please ... I have decided to stop watching the videos, or try to πŸ˜› ... they reveal too much of the upcoming scenes 
sarunsashasingh thumbnail
Poor Aasjish n the set vaasis...I hope Sanaya makes an awedome coffee for them.

Sanaya is cuteness personified.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Sunara, the video "does not exist" πŸ˜• 

WU please ... I have decided to stop watching the videos, or try to πŸ˜› ... they reveal too much of the upcoming scenes 

di have patience till tonight ok. i will go home n upload it.. unfortunately i forgot to stuff that in my tablet today and i have my mom's phone with me instead of mine :(.. so i don't hv the videos on me right now. sorry.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Swetz-

I don't think we are going to have there scene today to be honest it was more focus on PaRud re entring the house so Sunara is safe today.

LOL Sweta its very possible cz I am NOT doing the update tonight lol πŸ˜† so all might be spared πŸ˜†
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bechara Ashish and set waale🀣 Nice article Sunara...

For sure  all that goodness and energy in Sanz comes from eating all these sweets and chocs.

LOL...Ashish spoke of Irani tea stall, cause Irani & Persian cafes in South Mumbai are an institution by itself, and famous for their very tasty paani kum chai (less water) and bun muska (butter & bread).

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Bechara Ashish and set waale🀣 Nice article Sunara...

For sure  all that goodness and energy in Sanz comes from eating all these sweets and chocs.

LOL...Ashish spoke of Irani tea stall, cause Irani & Persian cafes in South Mumbai are an institution by itself, and famous for their very tasty paani kum chai (less water) and bun muska (butter & bread).

Thanks, dd ... lol, that sounds cute!!! If its all offscreen stuff, I want to watch it ... Sunara, no problem, post when you can.

I'm trying to avoid the scene spoilers now. πŸ˜›