Raghu Dixit Received Gima for best Live performance

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
And when he walked upto the stage to receive the award, They played 'Ambar pe Milte hai'
The song brought back the memories of the time when i heard this song for the 1st time. it was in this Show and for days, I searched for a decent link for this song.

Then i realized it was by this guy who has some amazing songs which i was not aware of as they are all part of live performances and lesser known shows.

But kuddos to the team of LTL who used to find just absolutely beautiful music which suited the mood and pace of the show every time.

I was smiling when Raghu said , we don't get good looking faces like yours (Ranveer singh) to lip sync for us, so we just make do with live performances. 

I wanted to say, hey a much more handsome face and a beautiful story used your song.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³
*Sigh*

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tahera57 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hi  Shilpita thanks for sharing. the song had beautiful lyrics and yes LTL throughout had great music.

-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing shilpita,  the song composed n sung by Raghu Dixit was  an unconventional one but as you said was beautifully used in Laagii..  It portrayed both dutta n naku in a totally different light albeit a dream sequence,  one  proposing unabashedly n the other wondering what hit him πŸ˜‰   the lyrics has a mesmerising effect.  
CUTE_SAPNA thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi, thanx 4 sharing this. when i saw the name of topic the 1st line came 2 my mind is how is this related 2 the show/forum?πŸ˜†
 once again thanx.

Nakusha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi shilpi

LTL had great music...title itself was so poetic...😊

when will get a SS or FF from ur end ...ur fan forever😊