Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoniRita thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: romiebee2002

how are you Anu? and how's your Sunday going?

it went very busy working now relaxing pheww how abt u dii?
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu-

hahahaha hell yes u got it right dii but not anymore   dont get much time nowadays 5 days work 2 days classes 

oh right- poor u.. are u saving the money you are making or spending it crazy on shopping?😛
romiebee2002 thumbnail

it went very busy working now relaxing pheww how abt u dii?

Mine went busy too I don't even know how on earth time flew by ... I mainly helped around the household chores today and time went by  And even my family is like 'good good move some muscle you just sit most of the time' lolz
SoniRita thumbnail

oh right- poor u.. are u saving the money you are making or spending it crazy on shopping?😛

saving all the money for classes coz no more financial aid now for university next year   so gotta save maybe will have to drop 1 year and get another job or something lets see 
romiebee2002 thumbnail
so I came to relax as well but stupid proxy settings I have to keep on changing in order for the IF page to load which is now making me mad 

do you use chrome?
SoniRita thumbnail

Mine went busy too I don't even know how on earth time flew by ... I mainly helped around the household chores today and time went by  And even my family is like 'good good move some muscle you just sit most of the time' lolz

😆 ðŸ˜† hahahaah same here dii thats why i got 5 days work otherwise i would just be sitting around  but yes when u work and busy time goes so fast 
romiebee2002 thumbnail

saving all the money for classes coz no more financial aid now for university next year   so gotta save maybe will have to drop 1 year and get another job or something lets see 

hmm wait a sec I thought you were taking classes at the university :s im confused
SoniRita thumbnail

so I came to relax as well but stupid proxy settings I have to keep on changing in order for the IF page to load which is now making me mad 

do you use chrome?

Yup i use chrome 
why r u having this prob ðŸ˜• ðŸ˜•
romiebee2002 thumbnail

😆 ðŸ˜† hahahaah same here dii thats why i got 5 days work otherwise i would just be sitting around  but yes when u work and busy time goes so fast 

😆
SoniRita thumbnail

hmm wait a sec I thought you were taking classes at the university :s im confused

right now m in community college dii in CC u get associate degree and then its depend on us if we wanna do bachelor otherwise u can get a entry level job through that Associate degree