Sindoor Tere Naam Ka

All Sindoorians MUST read (Updated)

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 17 years ago

Due to computer problems in the past few days, I have not been able to give the I-F enough time and I really apologise for that. However, I have been keeping an eye on whats been happening in the Sindoor forum and I have some complaints and requests which I would like to make here. These MUST be followed in order to keep this forum clean!!

Here goes:

When you only want to say "Thanks", "Cheerz", "Thank You" then please USE the "THANK YOU" icon on the top right hand side. Its for your convenience only!! It will save time for you and space for I-F. My 2nd complaint is similar to the first, why do people say one or two words to the max. when replying to a Discussion Topic? Comments like "I agree" or "Yes you are right" contribute nothing to a discussion. I know all you guys are highly intelligent people so please contribute properly. Too many polls!! There have been way too many in the past few weeks. On top of that they are polls which have been posted before i.e. The most popular one is "Who is the Best Jodi?". Why not make up different and interesting polls? Duplicate articles. This is not as big as a problem as the others but still exists. Please check in the articles section or just a flick a couple pages back to verify if the article has been posted or not.
  • No comments in the Gallery!! Same old complaint but not everyone listens.

Updated (7th Sept,06)

• For NEWBIES or anyone who wants to know "whats been happening" or "what happened after so and so" in the storyline.... please read the UPDATES or ask in the FAQ thread. Do NOT make new posts!

Now, I think thats it for the complaints πŸ˜› Requests now:

• Please put all Nach Baliye articles/pics/links in the thread which has been posted as a sticky. We have 3 characters from Sindoor participating so obviously it will be a popular thread. But I do not want duplicate posts so just put EVERYTHING related to NB in the specific thread.

(UPDATED)

Please check the video gallery before you make new posts requesting for videos because all the videos are there. Vandu4ever is doing a great job as the US video updater so please wait for them. As of now we have no-one to do the Indian updates.
  • Discussions. I really would love to read interesting debates between members. And from now on, I will be keeping a close eye on members who do because they will have more of a chance of becoming MEMBER OF THE WEEK!! Come on guys make Sindoor forum...THE BEST at I-F!

On a side note...EVERYTHING to do with Sachin Shroff and his overwhelming presence on India Forums😳 has been merged in to one link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/391295

Personally, I will be doing a thorough clean up of this forum over this week and I hope you guys will co-operate 😊 You may have read that the new contest "Apna Sindoor,Apne Lyrics" will be up soon and I am sure you will enjoy it.

If you have any suggestions, complaints or any queries just post here or PM me.

-IF DEVELOPMENT TEAM

Edited by *Reemz* - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lil miss Dolly thumbnail
thanks for letting us know
moderngirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
πŸ˜† Very true, most members only reply with a few words or just smilies. And I think there a too many seperate topics regarding requests for videos should be closed or have something done about it πŸ˜•
hydrogurl001 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
yeah there are a lot of topics requesting for videos πŸ˜•
sajnie thumbnail
yes u r rite
wil try 2 abide to the rules 😊
lazy_mariyum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
u have to read all the updates
Tomiko thumbnail

Thanks for posting this Reemz!............It does get a bit messy when there are to many posts on the same topic..........and I hope there are a lot more dicussion - I'm in that kind of mood today!πŸ˜›

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Guys, I'm really happy with the discussions happening! Really good to see and PLEASE keep it up!! πŸ˜ƒ
aisha1955 thumbnail
Thanks for posting this color=yellow
Sanj_karan thumbnail
thank you so much for letting us know about all these things πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†