The way he was touching her feet was so sensual..

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well i was going to type a different word from sensual when i started typing (hint - it starts with 'e')..
then thought it was a bit too much for IF to type that.. so for now sensual will do!  😆

Anyway aahhh... who sighed.. n died n went to heaven seeing his strong hands so gently and caringly tending to her delicate feet?

And lol thought to make this specially cz sm1 was asking snaps of her feet hehe. (
Love her Feet) we, as in my friends n i have been drooling over her perfect limbs for a long long time ROFL on FB.. but never brought it IF cz i know people already think we r gone cases n this will seal the deal 🤣

anyway seeing those strong manly hands on the tiny feminine feet gave me a good excuse to finally do it!!
🤣

Gods surely took their own sweet time when creating her to perfection in everything!   what beautiful hands n feet! ❤️

checking out the lingering traces of the magic touch once the sleeping beauty has woken up from her slumber ❤️

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TroPicata thumbnail
beautiful hands n feet...
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg m sure no1 has pretty feets like sanny😆
just sooo beautiful❤️
i wont mind to set as my dp😛😆
thnx sunara🤗
shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
oh my she is soo delicate and and beautiful:)
Alpenliebe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Er...ummm...sensual se hi kaam chala lete hain😉

That scene was just beautiful n the way Ruddy boy touches Sexy kamariya's legs, oops, that was too hot n sensual in its own way!

Haye, Ashu boy is such a perfectionist! Hope Nautanki ppl give more dialogoues to Sanny instead of making her sleep or faint quite a lot , so that we can see more face offs between PaRud, coz they are always a treat to watch!

Yummy post Sunara😆
amaia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So cutesooo beautiful scene...
Deus_Vult thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that  scene  was  just  too  HOT!, ☺️
ufff   this  is  our  condition  when  Rudra  touches  that  sleeping  beauties  beautiful  feet,  then  what  will  happen  when  we  see  the  real  consumushan,  hayee  marjava ! ☺️😆
amandadsouza95 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@princessunara: Awesome post n pics!!!!😊

It was such a beautiful scene.😳
RangRas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I found it damn sensuous , I was feeling shy . Wen he started lifting her ghaghra, i don't know y i felt kinky shy.
deleteaccount thumbnail
OMG 🤪Sachch mein they are SO pretty ❤️ 
Thank god Rajasthani lehengas are kind of short and show the feet ❤️