Sharon Rai Prakash: a sweet wake up call

Summer_Rain thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
so yaa as i saw today SHARON RAI PRAKASH just got 2 seconds screenspace in the whole epi and on other hand swayam gets hardly 30 seconds scene and ha REYAM scene glad we got clarification but phir bi MR.SWAYAM aap late hogaye the warna kuch hojatha tho that recording wala line was lame it was better he wld hav beated up that creep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
i was laughing at that scene πŸ˜†

ok coming to my post i am disappointed abt SHARON, hmmm so ya this girl got assaulted 😲😲
remember MISS.RAI PRAKASH dont u, it was 2 times dammit not even once i was glad a little when i saw after first attack she was admiring swayam cutely, but still again her promise didnt let her let her feelings out, SHE LOVES HIM  and she gets effected  but seriously she had gone through harassment how can she be soo COOL with it πŸ˜• why was there no monologue of her abt wat happened, swayam ak tho u ppl will not give i knw πŸ₯± but why not sharon, its pissing me off  how can she be so cool and damn now again SOCIAL SERVICE, 
SRP LOVE TEST πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
khudh ki LOVE LIFE ki waat lag chuki hei tomorrow after new chick comes god knows W*F will happen tab tak ye madam sab ki setting karwayegi πŸ˜† again chick will come seen hanging out with swayam again the same old JEALOUSY STORYπŸ₯±πŸ₯± she will get pissed off get mad show attitude and all πŸ˜•phir wohi purani story πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

wats so new, she is ruined too , am so disappointed with sharon's casual behavior after wat happened with her πŸ˜‘

i dont see anything new in SWARON they r back to square one now third angle, tomorrow some other it will turn an polygon but still πŸ₯± we will not come to knw wats going in their minds 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---Priya--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
exactly.. they show a girl not being affected after being harassed twice by a guy!! great πŸ‘

here Sharon's love life is hanging mid way and she is going around giving love tips and doing love tests 😳

do CV's sit n think so hard on how to ruin SwaRon story every passing day?πŸ€”
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
firstly..I would thank cvs for clarifying tha scene even if its added just to calm fans
n swayam and sharon iss show mein guest appearance hi toh dete hain anyways πŸ€’
n its funny to see SRP to samaj sewa that too love related...khud ki love sory sambhalo pehle _/\_
Jealousy travk will be the most idiotic track ever πŸ€’Edited by swaronswaron - 10 years ago
radhks12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Swayam was behind them phir bhi late ho gaya πŸ˜† that's fine atleast they justified it...Marta hua scene reshoot nahi kar sakte the na nahi toh woh bhi daal deteπŸ˜† and about SRP atleast Swayam shown disturbed about it...edited hi sahi...dhikhaya toh sahi..but no reaction from Sharon...she is modern girl but that doesn't mean she didn't get affected by all this...WTH...and madam kriya Ko love tips degi...I feel lyk laughing at that sceneEdited by vinitam - 10 years ago
Destiny_015 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kuch nahi. Swayam Sharon are not there anymore Bas Ameeta is on Swayam Sharon ko kisi bhi tarah alag rakho mission. Uske liye kuch bhi karega.
rope_and_anchor thumbnail
Sab kuchh bina sar pair ka jaa raha hai yahaan..πŸ˜† Comedy Circus, D3 version.
Which is not even funny.

sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i actually thought with tears in her eyes she would just hug swayam when he came to protect her but she was normal as if nothing had happened ok she is diva but she is a girl too 
she was affected or not ?? monologue toh you dont accept coz diya toh unke fav. ka screen share kam ho jaega but dont know what these ppl are upto they are unable to express or rather dont want to express a girl's emotion who was molested twice 
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: ---Priya---

exactly.. they show a girl not being affected after being harassed twice by a guy!! great πŸ‘

here Sharon's love life is hanging mid way and she is going around giving love tips and doing love tests 😳

do CV's sit n think so hard on how to ruin SwaRon story every passing day?πŸ€”

true man they r finding reasons to kill swaron πŸ˜†
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: tannu_swayam

Kuch nahi. Swayam Sharon are not there anymore Bas Ameeta is on Swayam Sharon ko kisi bhi tarah alag rakho mission. Uske liye kuch bhi karega.

as if hum uss mission ko successful hone denge πŸ˜†
Summer_Rain thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronswaron

firstly..I would thank cvs for clarifying tha scene even if its added just to calm fans
n swayam and sharon iss show mein guest appearance hi toh dete hain anyways πŸ€’
n its funny to see SRP to samaj sewa that too love related...khud ki love sory sambhalo pehle _/\_
Jealousy travk will be the most idiotic track ever πŸ€’

baba wohi purnai story seeing their comfort she will get pissed off uss gal ke saath rude hog,swayam will support that gal it wil piss her all the more, she will bitchy 
because usko khudh se apne feelings bolna nahi aathi unlike someone understands