LMAO i just love Rangrasiya!!yesterday had the best episode! :P

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok last night i was in a too serious mood thanks to the clothes topic n didn't wanna make anything else..
But aww god! was this episode so freaking adorable or what? πŸ˜†

It was sooo cute!!!! First the brother n brother bickering!! cuteee!! n Paro listening to it lol..😳

n then Chachi! lol.. i know i am supposed to hate her n i was so worried abt her coming n being another bhabho or Kokila😲.. but i am so happy she is w ho she is!! as evil as she is she just cracks me up every time!! 🀣 so good that the CVs found a way to make a TRP story track appealing to us internet audience!! which is such a commendable job on their part!! πŸ‘

And now coming to the fav part of the episode for me! awww paro-Rudra!!

Ok before that heeh its a good thing Rudra was hidden behind from every1's view when he heard he now had a fiance n had a good few minutes to find the head n toe of the story before jumping in to the fray! He was gobsmacked to say the least!πŸ˜†

lol.. ok back to my Rajasthani Tom & Jerry!! πŸ˜† LMAO i love them so so much!! So much so i actually watched the episode again on my phone this morning the moment i got to office!πŸ˜†

The way he takes her out and then before everything gets that saucepan on her head (courtesy SJ LMAO i cracked up remembering the upside down saucepan! 🀣) 
And the cuteee adorable bickering!! hayeee!! awww awww can they get any cuter?

It was so in character! lol he was more annoyed than angry lol.. n when he asked her who cooked the fiance story n then she said it was 'apki pitaji' he swore 'yeh Ranwat ki dimag karab ho gaya' 🀣  i still am giggling over it!!πŸ˜†

And then her sedate response to his boiling water is super cute! it has the effect his dad said.. she is like a cooling shower of rain on his scorching desert.. and aww the way she pin points and asks about his anger! awww just like a wife!! cuteee cuteee!!❀️

i think i am finally completely losing my head over this couple! 🀣 
n LOL his exasperation he takes out on telling her that she got on to the almirah on her own n should be just fine about getting on to a bike on her own! πŸ˜†
n awww Paro was super adorable in the upturned helmet and falling face down on the bike trying to put her legs on both sides!! hehe n then him covertly telling her to hold on to him..πŸ˜†

n aahh badmash! i think he did it purposely to jerk her immediately so she will hold on to him! n she sure does!! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
awww if that was not it all they showed that adorableee precap!! awwwawww awww ❀️

This show is being more adorable by the day n i am falling in love with it!!❀️

cz i know i love a show for real when even when the 2 main leads r not there i still enjoy the scenes! cz its just so much fun overall!!πŸ˜†

Awesome episode!! it has been a fabulous week!! i loved every single episode crazily! n tis only getting better by the day!!⭐️

The 2 main leads and the supporting cast is fabulous! its a delight to watch such a well written out characters being inacted by such talented actors so impeccably!!😳

Raghuvir sir's dialogues n GH's screen play and everything is perfect!! Just perfect!! awww πŸ‘

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sun987 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was a fab episode... awesome post!
tvbug2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
It really was a delicious episode. And PaRud were completely adorable. πŸ˜Š
bolt thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Thanks Sunara.
Awesome post!!!
Awesome episode !!!

His look when he heard about his 'Fiance" ...awesome. πŸ˜†
His assisted, waist hugging walk with Parvati...awesome!!!
Parvati's and Rudra's conversation by the bike...ahhh...so cute...just like a couple...priceless!!!
Tomorrow...we die.
-Saba- thumbnail
people are complaining about why she cant stay with Sunehri.
but there isnt a matter of her staying it was all about to hide her cause she is dead accordance to people view.thats why he was hiding her.
its going too much criticise with RR.

I did enjoy episode all over.Loved everything about last night episode.
❀️
Edited by -Saba- - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: bolt

Thanks Sunara.

Awesome post!!!
Awesome episode !!!

His look when he heard about his 'Fiance" ...awesome. πŸ˜†
His assisted, waist hugging walk with Parvati...awesome!!!
Parvati's and Rudra's conversation by the bike...ahhh...so cute...just like a couple...priceless!!!
Tomorrow...we die.

haye hayeee that arm around that tiny waist (albeit hidden under the shirt this timeπŸ˜›) had me

hehe true! their interactions and equation is EPIC! loool i just love love love them!! had me doubled up laughing!! 
tonight 9.30 pm cannot come fast enough for me  
Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Saba-

people are complaining about why she cant stay with Sunehri.
but there isnt a matter of her staying it was all about to hide her cause she is dead accordance to people view.thats why he was hiding her.
its going too much criticise with RR.

I did enjoy episode all over.Loved everything about last night episode.
❀️

well actually its a case of everything falling apart at once!
if 1 has seen the SBB we got last actually they dress Paro back in her own clothes n bring her back home and Chacha introduces her as Rudra's mangethat properly. and this time she will either indeed be with Suneri or in a separate room of her own.

But yesterday when the house of cards were falling around them Rudra made a strategic retreat. cz as u said too much was at stake, getting her out of dangers way was what matted most. Now he can plan n decide n bring her back.

i agree too many nit picking over RR :((

anyway the show is going strong n most of us r loving it totally!! so that is all that matters yaar! πŸ€— me too loved practically the whole episode! there wasn't even a tiny bit i didn't like!! β­οΈ
NNN-08- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Awesome post sunara..!
just loved the epi <3
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ‘ Awesome post , yesterday 's epi was epic , RUDRA 's arm around her waist , there sweet fight just like husband and wife , SR brotherly arguments , even Chachi was awesome , Sumer looks like a trouble maker in paruds love story he already made comment about PARO 
-Saba- thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessunara

well actually its a case of everything falling apart at once!
if 1 has seen the SBB we got last actually they dress Paro back in her own clothes n bring her back home and Chacha introduces her as Rudra's mangethat properly. and this time she will either indeed be with Suneri or in a separate room of her own.

But yesterday when the house of cards were falling around them Rudra made a strategic retreat. cz as u said too much was at stake, getting her out of dangers way was what matted most. Now he can plan n decide n bring her back.

i agree too many nit picking over RR :((

anyway the show is going strong n most of us r loving it totally!! so that is all that matters yaar! πŸ€— me too loved practically the whole episode! there wasn't even a tiny bit i didn't like!! β­οΈ

u know what my condition is...i am totally in love with Rang Rasiya.❀️
something or someone against RR at once gets on my nerve.
criticisim is ok. but too much is like you are just here to point out the falls.

Love Paro very very much ❀️❀️i am totally happy with the decision sanaya took to do RR.😊