Finally its beyond doubt proved-why Paro came back n her own free will

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
I know quite a few discussions happened as to why the CVs showed that Paro came back on her own.

And when explaining some of the reasons i gave were plain logic.
1/ She doesn't know anywhere else around her exists - as in not even a proper name of another village let alone how to get there as she has never crossed the boundary of her own  village and now Rudra's place
So if her own home is out of bounds the only other place that exists for her is sarhad ke paar and Rudra's place. And she picked the logical option of the 2.

2/ The girl is 5th grade pass. And she doesn't know how to survive outside her set life for the moment. Its as if some1 has left a 2 yr old in the middle of an unknown road n left. She will soon know better to fend for herself, but not yet.

3/ He threatened that he will destroy her loved ones if she killed herself, so what is to say he wouldn't do the same had she simply disappeared? he might not have done it, but Paro being who she is would never have taken that chance.

4/ she doesn't have any money on her and doesn't know enough to earn money

5/ She came back to prove a point to him that he can never use her to hurt her loved ones. she will rather turn his anger towards herself by being there, but not take the risk of him attacking her people

Anyway all of these i just posted as a starting post to show some logic.. but its all water under the bridge now..

But has any of the people who found it ridiculous for her to return to him that had what happened today unfolded the same way.
AND
1. Paro had run away again and Rudra and forcefully brought her back and was held there against her will, she would have been the 1st to tell chachi that!
2. If Paro didn't come back on her own - she would not have kept quiet when Dilsher claimed her as his future DIL..

Anyway its a story. Take it as a story. For the extreme situations that is being shown, the writers are actually closing loops and keeping things logical inside the fictional boundaries..

So the thing is unless Paro had come on her own free will she might not like being in this situation, but it was  the only way she would have been allowed to roam out of a room without being tied down and locked. cz if her purpose was to run away, rudra's one would be to hold her back.
The only reason this story can proceed is cz Paro is no longer running away and Rudra doesn't have to hold her captive against her will anymore..

Anyway this is for the people who r searching logic in everything as its 'Rangrasiya'

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Inside the fictional boundary! Nice one! Ow my gosh we have people coming back from the dead in eastenders for fudge sake 😆
fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good post Sunara 👏
This is a show hence taken in that spirit only 😊
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Inside the fictional boundary! Nice one! Ow my gosh we have people coming back from the dead in eastenders for fudge sake 😆

Exactly as I said, It is fictional boundaries! i would of course protest if they showed something illogical for 8 O' clock news and asked us to lap up!
In an entertainment world where vampires, witches and wizards are taken extremely seriously, where one man team can defuses nuclear weapons in 24 is believed! so why is everything about this single fictional show scrutinized so much?

the writer - Raghuvir sir in his interview about this show said when asked about the geographical locations and research gone behind it - that NONE was the answer. They have created 2 fictional villages, many fictional people and a fictional situation! And as long as inside that fictional boundary they r logically moving one plot to the next its sheer stupidity to search for real world logic in it!!

jeesie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
👏 We'll said dear , awesome post
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^ ditto! As far as I'm concerned no shows have been showing documentaries! It's fictional! Non logical Shit happens lol
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Very good post, Sunara!!! Honestly, I am finding much less loopholes here than in many other shows, I find people are finding fault more for the sake of nit picking than with any real logic. 
One moment they say Paro cries too much, then they wonder why she is not crying all the time ... 

She came back because she had nowhere to go ... and she had a point to prove to Rudra.

She is scared of him still ... not of what he will do to her physically, she doesn't care about that, and he knows she doesn't care what happens to her, hence he has not even tried to hurt HER physically ... her biggest fear is that she should not do anything which will get her village family into trouble ... and it seems that going back and them acknowledging her, will do exactly that. She is not educated enough to figure out if that's true or not, and she doesn't want to take the chance.  

She is however street smart enough to know that with no money, roaming around in a wedding outfit is not exactly the most inconspicuous of outfits, and she will be found very easily. Hence the best shot she had at staying safe and still trying to reach her family was to come back to Rudra and try to prove her innocence to him. 

And she is doing exactly that. 

And because she is back of her own free will, she is now unbound, and free to roam around. Hence setting up the next MU. 

It is a STORY ... it is FICTION. Some people need to remember that. Besides there has been fairly good logic behind the story mostly till now ... except for people who don't want to see it, of course. 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She came back because she knew the moment she united with her mamisa, Rudra would arrest everyone in that village, as he had tried to prove she belonged there, but all the villagers had denied it.
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Very good post, Sunara!!! Honestly, I am finding much less loopholes here than in many other shows, I find people are finding fault more for the sake of nit picking than with any real logic. 

One moment they say Paro cries too much, then they wonder why she is not crying all the time ... 

She came back because she had nowhere to go ... and she had a point to prove to Rudra.

She is scared of him still ... not of what he will do to her physically, she doesn't care about that, and he knows she doesn't care what happens to her, hence he has not even tried to hurt HER physically ... her biggest fear is that she should not do anything which will get her village family into trouble ... and it seems that going back and them acknowledging her, will do exactly that. She is not educated enough to figure out if that's true or not, and she doesn't want to take the chance.  

She is however street smart enough to know that with no money, roaming around in a wedding outfit is not exactly the most inconspicuous of outfits, and she will be found very easily. Hence the best shot she had at staying safe and still trying to reach her family was to come back to Rudra and try to prove her innocence to him. 

And she is doing exactly that. 

And because she is back of her own free will, she is now unbound, and free to roam around. Hence setting up the next MU. 

It is a STORY ... it is FICTION. Some people need to remember that. Besides there has been fairly good logic behind the story mostly till now ... except for people who don't want to see it, of course. 

thanks di! and that was what i also said, that within the boundaries of this story RR actually closes all the loops and very less loopholes are there.
Very well said! i need not add anything more!! 👏

AKoz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great post !!
You pointed out all reasones ver well...