Paro: If u messed up Rudra, its ur job to fix it too!! AWESOME!!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
OMG haha who would have believed that less than a week in his captivity innocent sweet Paro will tell that to Rudra!!

Ok to elaborate on the point, it was actually very very dignified, quiet demand.. She didn't exactly even ask him to get her the suvi dhaga (needle and thread)

she said 'a needle and a thread will be needed!' πŸ˜† stopping rudra in his tracks and making him turn and ask, "kya?"

And Paro, nicely says to him 'as u messed up, fixing it is also ur duty!' she is reproaching him as if he has been a naughty child n its her job to fix him up!!🀣

LMAO Rudra's face at that! 🀣 he was about to burst out and give her a piece of his mind, before realizing that what she is saying needs to be done at this time cz he was anyway feeling guilty about tearing her shirt!! πŸ˜†

I am just loving Paro's quiet defiance!! She is a delight to watch!! hahaha and Rudra just doesn't know what to do with the girl! 🀣 EPIC!!

I love how defiant she looks and sounds as she holds her ground against his anger and actually makes him do what she wants!! πŸ‘
Writers of this show are doing an awesome job with her character!! Its beautiful! cz she is still scared, she is still the same timid girl. But she has learned that her tears won't give her anything and she is trying to stand up for herself in her own way..

Also i love how she is so collected and dignified.. no shouting, no begging, no dramatics.. very quietly she states it.. but she does it in such a way that she shows she means business...
Loving how Sanaya is portraying Paro! ❀️
Ashish was good looking totally pissed off! Rudra is mad! 🀣

This was my fav scene from the day apart from Dilshar defending paro! that was awesome too!πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Go paro!! Bless rudra haha!
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Haaye haaye su doing bhangra!!!
Nw stop grinning..
One dialogue from thari paro...mhari major sa clean bowled!!
No see after dat scene..
😭
Ekdum disappeared!!
Scared... huh?
Gwwad knosh wat paro gonna do with bechari mausi nd d innocent samer!!
Ranawatsss.. alert Paro on board!! Back up- Su
πŸ˜†

Lubly post su..xoxo
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
loved dat sceneπŸ˜†

paro bai sa clean bowled Major saπŸ‘

Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
I loved this scene. I thought, OMG! Paro, you go girl. I couldn't control my laughter looking at Rudra. It felt more like she was explaining a naugjty child. Seriously, Rudra is clueless and that face of his was AWESOME. He obidently goes out and arranges for a blue thread and needle LOL πŸ˜†. Major Rudrasa, loving this side effects of u and Parosa keep it coming...🀣
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hope

I loved this scene. I thought, OMG! Paro, you go girl. I couldn't control my laughter looking at Rudra. It felt more like she was explaining a naugjty child. Seriously, Rudra is clueless and that face of his was AWESOME. He obidently goes out and arranges for a blue thread and needle LOL πŸ˜†. Major Rudrasa, loving this side effects of u and Parosa keep it coming...🀣

LMAO i can see them as husband and wife some day! their equation is gonna be so much fun haha the ever boiling Rudra is gonna be at attention to his wife n she is going to get her own sweet way! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: JazzyMohd

Haaye haaye su doing bhangra!!!
Nw stop grinning..
One dialogue from thari paro...mhari major sa clean bowled!!
No see after dat scene..
😭
Ekdum disappeared!!
Scared... huh?
Gwwad knosh wat paro gonna do with bechari mausi nd d innocent samer!!
Ranawatsss.. alert Paro on board!! Back up- Su
πŸ˜†

Lubly post su..xoxo

hehe i have a feeling that at least for a long time Paro is only gonna give her one liners and lessons to the major-sa n not to any1 else.. she is gonna be timid n scared of kaki n the rest.. but not the majorsa much to his frustration!
she has measured him up n now attacking! n majorsa is running scared! πŸ˜†

DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Can you believe, I missed that scene! AND I didn't set the episode to record either! 😲😭
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: DiyaS

Can you believe, I missed that scene! AND I didn't set the episode to record either! 😲😭

shit seriously?
di shall i give u a short link to that only? u can watch it right now.. 😳 it was AWESOMEE!!! OMG i just lvoed it!! πŸ˜†
Nadia_DiyaM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
parud hang on tight to each othr πŸ˜†