Did Narendra Jha left Egb ?

arabian_love thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Egbians ,

how are all of you ? well i wanted to tell you that in today episode of ek ghar banaunga , i have noticed that some another person is seen in the role of Shashikant Garg not Narendra Jha ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Did he left the show ek ghar banaunga ? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ ๐Ÿ˜ญ

is there any article about him leaving the show plz tell if someone know ?

his screen presence is too good ๐Ÿ˜Š

i watched ek ghar banaunga because of him ๐Ÿ˜ณ but suddenly i did not see him today in the show ๐Ÿ˜ญ

the show was getting intresting as i guess horror track being introduced in the show of poonam is about to purchased the haunted house , and i also started to like Poonam's role since one year  was watching the show .

i have health issues so could not give a lot of time to egb forum , but still managed to come in egb forum and reply to some posts and i reply in written updates by shweta , as i could not watch egb on time because of my health problems , time slot and online video sharing facility . i am sad there is very less forum activity , as maybe there r less viewers ๐Ÿ˜ญ

please reply people and egbians .

I will be very thankful of you .
Edited by arabian_love - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saf7321 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Im thinkign the same thing, When I saw the new guy I thought it was my eyes playing tricks,

usually at start of epiode they used to say "From this episode onwards the role, of ... will be played by..." but they didn't this time

arabian_love thumbnail
thanks sarfaraz for replying ๐Ÿ˜Š
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi arabian_love i am sorry my friend i try look around the web to see if EGB team say anything about shashikant (narendra jha ) is change but i comes up with nothing i am sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ i am sending you this flower because i cant be there to give you a hug i know you like narendra.  
arabian_love thumbnail

Originally posted by: guptanita12

hi arabian_love i am sorry my friend i try look around the web to see if EGB team say anything about shashikant (narendra jha ) is change but i comes up with nothing i am sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ i am sending you this flower because i cant be there to give you a hug i know you like narendra. 

thanks a lot dear guptanita ๐Ÿ˜ณ for your reply ๐Ÿค—  aww nice flowers ๐Ÿ˜ณ oh thank u loads dear guptanita for the lovely flowers ๐Ÿ˜›  yaar its very difficult and indigestible ๐Ÿ˜ญ to watch ek ghar banaunga without narendra jha ๐Ÿ˜ญ and seeing someone else portraying the role of shashikant garg ,

thanks for your effort too guptanita , that you searched for such kind of article about narendra jha , well i will watch ek ghar banaunga still for the intresting track and for Poonam , only Aakash needs to shave off his beard may be he gains more fans ๐Ÿ˜‰ but i wants more fans of narendra jha too but sadly he has not more fans , i want narendra jha back in he role of shashikant garg

Edited by arabian_love - 10 years ago
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It's like they thought "oh they look alike so no one will notice" but still I'm not surprised he left. I mean really, a haunted house? The fact anyone even trusts Kanu at this point is plain ridiculous. Yet I watch on for Rahul!
ReenBean thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: arabian_love

thanks a lot dear guptanita๐Ÿ˜ณ for your reply ๐Ÿค— aww nice flowers ๐Ÿ˜ณ oh thank u loads dear guptanita for the lovely flowers ๐Ÿ˜› yaar its very difficult and indigestible๐Ÿ˜ญ to watch ek ghar banaunga without narendra jha ๐Ÿ˜ญ and seeing someone else portraying the role of shashikant garg ,

thanks for your effort too guptanita , that you searched for such kind of article about narendra jha , well i will watch ek ghar banaunga still for the intresting track and for Poonam , only Aakash needs to shave off his beard may be he gains more fans ๐Ÿ˜‰ but i wants more fans of narendra jha too but sadly he has not more fans , i want narendra jha back in he role of shashikant garg

I agree! Akaash should shave... It goes down to his neck...