Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: .Mandy.

I doubt it TVL, Ranvi is convinced he can change Gunjan but I think eventually he too will give up on her. I think Ranvi's realization about Gunjan will happen around the time she realizes she was wrong about Ranvi, that is when she will have to work hard to win back his love and trust. 

i dont think ranvi will ever give up on gunjan he is determined to get her on the right track but yes he may decide to leave her when he knows gunjan told veera the truth abt her reality
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Battle between Veera and Gunjan Begins in Veera- Ek Veer ki Ardaas'
March 17, 2014
IndiaTellyTalkies Team Telly
News 0 Comments

Battle between Veera and Gunjan Begins in Veera- Ek Veer ki Ardaas'
In the coming episodes of Veera Ek veer ki ardaas,Holi celebrations begin and Baldev decides to propose Veera and on the other hand Veera is upset with her previous confrontation with Gunjan.However Baldev will be unable to express his feelings for her.

While Gunjan gets hold of Veera's phone and decides to destroy the only proof that Veera has to prove Ranvi innocent.So that no one can blame her in future.But her plan fails due to Veera who reaches on time.

While Veera confronts Gunjan for hurting Ranvi and decides to throw her out of the house.Gunjan too decides to leave and stay at her father's house.Gunjan tries to stay back in Balwant's house but is shocked to know that there is no entry for her there.

Veera puts a certain condition on Gunjan to grant her entry into her house.Gunjan is left out of without Option and She takes up the battle of Competition with Veera.

Will she be successful in putting Veera down? Or Will Veer make Gunjan realize her mistakes ?

Do Keep up the space for more updates.

Hain?! Matlab Baldev wont be able to propose her?!
So how and wen will she slap her?!
Or will that track come later?! 🤔
SailorMoonStar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This article isn't new.  Nothing is new in it except for the part where it says Baldev didn't propose to her. And yea what the hell? Then how is the slap coming? And ugh no more Gunjan drama bhagwaan karke.
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: SailorMoonStar

This article isn't new. Nothing is new in it except for the part where it says Baldev didn't propose to her. And yea what the hell? Then how is the slap coming? And ugh no more Gunjan drama bhagwaan karke.

Yeah nothing new...the same Veera throwing out Gunjan!
Now this nanad-bhabhi ladai track is getting on my nerves!
Veera shld just disclose the truth infront of everyone...baaki ka Gunjan khud jaane!

I want to see a proper love track for VeeBa...not like any side-track...like they are showing it now! 😔
Im really fed up of this Gunjan crap...🥱
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This means there's no VeeBa rejection track as of now since Baldev won't be able to confess his feelings? I am so glad that the slap won't be happening. Hope Veera succeeds in getting Gunjan back on track super soon so that we can watch VeeBa properly. I'm sure Jagjeet's comeback is going to play an important role in this track. Also hoping to see VeeBa's story getting developed too in parallel with all the dramas fr the time being until they get their own track... I'm ready to tolerate this Gunjan nautanki just fr them ;) TFS!Edited by _Bidzie_ - 10 years ago
filtered_chaos thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Bidzie_

This means there's no VeeBa rejection track as of now since Baldev won't be able to confess his feelings? I am so glad that the slap won't be happening. Hope Veera succeeds in getting Gunjan back on track soon and I'm sure Jagjeet's comeback is going to play an important role in it. Also hoping to see VeeBa's story getting developed too in parallel with all the dramas ;) TFS!

I wanted to see the slap sequence 😈
But its good if they've cancelled the track coz I was fearing that Baldev might take a drastic step against Veera after getting humiliated infront of everyone!
But I still have a feeling that they might show that scene sometimes next week!
Anyways this Gunjan crap continues getting on my nerves!
Paperboat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ain't we getting way too many Contradicting articles lately? Wonder if this is a strategy to pull up trps...
Anyway there seems to be no end to this melodrama... I am losing interest in the show...
Edited by Paperboat - 10 years ago
manishasatpathy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i think that track will come later or maybe they have decided to remove that scene like they removed the ring wala scene
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So are they planning to not bring in the slap track and compensate it with some Gunjan drama😳😳
Why do the CV's do this to us??🤔 Here I was thinking we would get intense Veeba back and there the CV's plan to shove more Gunjan down our throats🥱
Edited by lizaries - 10 years ago