Chachi ki phooti hui Kismat! =)

~LiNa~ thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Whenever Chachi is in a mess or has some problems or she's annoyed with someone..her famous lines..... "Daiya re Daiya! Phooti kismat hamari!"😆 comes up!

I cant help but laugh because its jus too funny! LOL!😆

And to a large extent her kismat really is phooti! Whatever she wants to do to Vidya or her mother she nvr suceeds! I dont know why these directors bother to put villians in serials! Wht the villian wants she nvr gets!

Now comes this maharani Sindoora! Looks like she's wearing the entire museum on her! And to think that she's frm London!😕😆

The kind of jewellery she wears...they're so outdated! These days all serials are based on the 21st Century so why is she wearing clothes like shes frm the 15th Century? Even her other two sidekicks dont wear such old stuff!😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*~sneha~* thumbnail
well i havent seen those episodes where sindoora comes!
lachi thumbnail
lol i totally agree with uuuuuu 😆
amitkalpana thumbnail
I think I don't know what (DAIYA re DAIYA PHOOTI KISMAT HAMARI) means!!😆 Edited by amitkalpana - 17 years ago
saleeha thumbnail
lol it mean oh my god we have a bad fortune or something 😕 ya
PUNJABI_HEERA thumbnail
yah..............phoothi humari kismaat KEYH SAH admee MUJHEY DIA
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
totlally i agree with you she wears od clothes i think nobody gives her new clothes to wear 😆
~LiNa~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: shivani33

totlally i agree with you she wears od clothes i think nobody gives her new clothes to wear 😆

😆its either that or thy jus want to make her charcter seem old fashioned!

But its a bit ironic isn't it? She has been living in London...and yet she's still much more old fashioned than her two modern sisters!

cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i totally agree whatever u said.... first of all .. chachi does has a phooti kismaat!! 😆 ... like her own husband.... and that .. ' woh toh ilu.. ilu.. london mein kisi keh saath'.. " SHALUU" .. know wonder she has a phooti kismat.. and even if SHAALU... married chote thakur... she would make him even worse... 😃 😃
And about Sindoorah.... don't even talk about her!!! did u even notice her eyebrows,.. 😲 😲 ... the directors r soooo mean... i mean u were right!! she wearss jewerly like she's from.. 15th century!!!!!! 😃
may be.. " shayad... woh anarkalii thi... " in the past!!!!!!!    ðŸ˜†
~LiNa~ thumbnail

Originally posted by: pak14

i totally agree whatever u said.... first of all .. chachi does has a phooti kismaat!! 😆 ... like her own husband.... and that .. ' woh toh ilu.. ilu.. london mein kisi keh saath'.. " SHALUU" .. know wonder she has a phooti kismat.. and even if SHAALU... married chote thakur... she would make him even worse... 😃 😃
And about Sindoorah.... don't even talk about her!!! did u even notice her eyebrows,.. 😲 😲 ... the directors r soooo mean... i mean u were right!! she wearss jewerly like she's from.. 15th century!!!!!! 😃
may be.. " shayad... woh anarkalii thi... " in the past!!!!!!!    ðŸ˜†

😆😆

you're right pak14! maybe she was anarkali in her last life!😆

Shalu is another one!! ilu..ilu!😆