someone was born today

whom we all cherish

For her Loving nature

her super cuteness

And supportiveness

Someone Loved by all of her many friends

because she is unique and special

CaringLoving and Understanding

Hello friends...We, Rangrasians have gathered here to celebrate another birthday of one loving cute girl of our forum. ok for a change why don't you guys find out whoz's bday is today... let me give few hints.

🥱 She is well known as Dracula girl (DG)

☺️ Wifey of the Great Mr. Expressionless

⭐️ Sweet Daughter in Law(DIL) of Chhanchhan and Rangrasiya Forum

😛 Cute little Baby kaliya

😆 Future Proud mommy of Zombie kids

yeah you guys have guessed correctly... the b'day girl is none other than our very own Moni darling a.k.a Cruze...

Ok let the party begin.. It's time for the birthday girl to cut the cake..
wait wait... let our super singers sing the birthday song..

happy Birthday to you..
happy Birthday to you..
happy Birthday dear Moni..
happy Birthday to you..

Moni dear..before blowing the candle.. close your eyes and make a WISH...
ok God has listen to your wish. 

now go ahead and cut your birthday cake...(SIL(Aurin) omg as usual you are standing in the middle and cutting the cake huh?)

ok..now you can serve the cake to our RRians ...

awww yummy yummy cake.. so why are you waiting for common rock the dance floor..

here comes our Chief Guest Sanaya Irani...

ok ok i know you guys are tired. common the buffet is ready.. serve your food and make your tummy full...

Edited by LuvuKhushi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NigOf3OYusE&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️  ❤️ 

🤗

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Flash news
The famous Dracula girl on RR forum is in search of a daddy for her upcoming zombie kids
So the people who r interested can apply. We will have live interview for this.

1st Applicant: SRK
Interviewer- woow Shahrukh. So nice to see you here. May we know the reason for you to apply for this?
Applicant- "daddy for zombie kids'.. isn't this new ?? I love to do new things.. so Im here.

Interviewer- Do you think you have chances to win this?
Applicant of course I am a big star on Bollywood.. I can do any role let it be a father or even grandfather.

Interviewer- ok your result is here. Unfortunately you are rejected. 
rejected reason: Shahrukh says I LOVE YOU so romantically but we need expressionless I LOVE YOU

2nd Applicant: Hrithik Roshan
Interviewer- omg look who is here..Hrithik...warm welcome.  May we know the reason for you to apply for this?
Applicant well , I love to take risk, i love adventures. being father for zombie kids isnt a normal thing. so i love to take this challenge.

Applicant why Not??? I have good body, I am very much fit. i do workout daily. I can handle zombie kids so easily.

rejected reason: Hrithik blinks once per second but we need a person who blinks 1000 times per second

3rd Applicant: Amir Khan

Interviewer- Gosh Amir. I can't believe my eyes. what brought you here even in your hectic busy schedule?
Applicant-  I love to be everywhere and try everything. Also your trp will increase even if you announce my name.

Interviewer- Do you think you have chances to win this? how confident are you?
Applicant As you all know Amir means perfectionist. so I think I will be perfect zombie daddy

rejected reason: you take a lot time.
in your thinking time Moni can produce 5 kids.

4th Applicant: Salman Khan

Interviewer- SRK, Amir now Salman Khan. wooow. welcome Sir. how come you are here?
Applicant- I am thinking finally to settle down, so after dating lots of human being now I want to marry Dracula girl

Applicant I heard SRK and Amir got rejected. so it is crytal clear I am the 3rd King of Bollywood so definitely i will get selected. after all I am Mr. Salman Khan khan khan

rejected reason: you are over built and looks very much smart. 

5th Applicant: Ranbir Kapoor

Interviewer- wooow our young Actor ranbir too have come here. may we know the reason plz?
Applicant yeah why not, I was free so was walking here and there. and this program manager is my friend so he asked me to just give it a try.

Interviewer- Do you think you will get selected?
Applicant Yes. I will. I wanna be Dracula Boy. see even all the senior artist have got rejected that means they want a young daddy so I am perfect for this.

rejected reason: the zombie mom has checked Ranbir's movies and not so satisfied with his performance. he doesn't seems good in bed breaking performance

Interviewer- All the five applicants have got rejected. what is your next plan Mrs. Moni?
Moni- yes even I am surprised that no one was able to impress me..but from this I have understood one thing. no one can match my expectations like Mr Farhan Khan.
I think I am in love with him only.. he is the Man. and only he can be my Man. I don't want anyone.. you you only you my dear Farhan Khan.

I love u FK(blinking)
I love u Moni(Expressionless)

Edited by CrazyAmie - 10 years ago
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hey  guys this is Sanaya, I am back nearly after one month- bringing you stories you've never heard before with some steaming cups of Coffee together with our special guest tonight! So let the fun begin

Please welcome!

Mrs. Monita Farhan Khan who is well known as DG (Dragula Girl). she is non other than  weet daughter in Law(DIL)  of CC and RR forum a.k.a wifey of Mr.Expressionless( Farhan Khan) a.k.a. baby kaliya ( daughty of Tania and Romeo) a.k.a future mom of zombie kids etc etc etc...

Sanaya-how r u Moni?
Moni- not ok want to go to HM with my Dracula hubby but MIL is creating problem

Sanaya-dats sad but why?
Moni- she is jealous cz my production (zombie kids) r better den hers

Sanaya- what do u do?
Moni- steal blood to feed my hubby

Sanaya- tell me about ur future plan?
Moni- ri8 now want to have lots of zombie kids
one Dracula hubby is not enough so want 3/4, so searching for baby daddies

Sanaya- what do u love about ur hubby?
Moni- blinking i love u, expressionless face, I am in love with those

Sanaya- msg to Tania
Moni-Mommy I want kaliya siblings but u now a days u spent all da tym with daddy kaliya, missing u :(

Sanaya-msg to Dhanu
Moni- MIL let us go to HM nd give u grand kids

Sanaya- msg to Aurin
Moni- Please write FF on my love story

Sanaya- tell me what do u hate most
Moni- expressions

Sanaya-fav pass tym
Moni- doing SHANT stepsnd Rabba ves  with my Expressionless hubby

Sanaya- most memorable day
Moni- when I got married with my love of my life Mr. FK

Sanaya - Iss pyaar ko kya naam doon?
Moni-  Eternal Love
Sanaya- Omg I have never heard or witnessed such a great love. i feel so lucky to be a part of this show. All the best Mrs.Monita farhan Khan. Hope to meet you nest year too.

ok viewers I hope you guys had an awesome time with me and our special guest Monita Farhan Khan. We are forced to End the show soon since she wanna spend her birthday with her LOVE of her LIFE... so let's wish her all the best. Don't forget ,We all are waiting for future Zombie kids 😳
Edited by CrazyAmie - 10 years ago
LuvuKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

This is for my sweet and humble friend Mrs. Monita Farhan Khan. You are the nicest person and anyone would be lucky to have you as a friend (though you prefer Dracula, blinking love, bed breaking performances). Within few days we became so close friends and even my DIL in I-F. We share a very strong bond and Moni you are one of the most special persons in my life (I guess you already know how much you are important to me). Thank you for being there. You are always there for me. I know you are going to be with me and me with you hamesha. On your birthday I just want to say I love you damn it, may God give you all the happiness.

Happy Birthday Mrs. Expressionless aka Dracula Girl aka Baby Kaliya aka DIL aka Mom of zombie kids

"Happy Birthday Baby🤗❤️

Hope all that you do turns out happy for you

And all that you wish comes your way,

So each hour will bring every wonderful thing

You could ask from a wonderful day.❤️

I wish you a year with loads of fun, excitement and beautiful memories. You are a good friend and an even a better person. May God bless you with wonderful times ahead. Your friendship has touched all of us, I'm grateful for the friendship I share. May you get all you hope. With a new year of your journey, shall come more challenges, opportunities and greater success. May God pour His love, warmth and blessings on you always, in all walks of life. In the journey of your life, may your joys double and your success triple, may your sorrows and failures disappear. Wishing you a wonderful year with a stress free life. Hope you never lose the brightest smile of yours. Not everyone in this world is blessed with an understanding, trustworthy, caring and loving friend. That is exactly why I consider myself so incredibly lucky that I met you. You truly bring a smile whenever I talk to you. A very very very happy birthday to by sweetest, cutest, darling baby. I love you❤️🤗❤️

Have an amazing day. Happy Birthday.🤗"

Happy Birthday

Love smileysLove smileys My dearest MB Love smileysLove smileys

On your special day I just want to let you know that you a very special friend to me. My one and only  Moni Baby :D I'm honored to be your Aunt T...and thank you for being such a special friend. You are totally hilarious, totally caring, totally helpful and the sweetest friend one could ever have. It did not take much of the time to know you, to love you and get so close to you..and it's all because of you! Because of your infectious sweetness, your positive and thoughtful nature, your kind smile and your ability to make people feel so good..Your company means so much fun to me as well as will be cherished forever.❤️

Wear the brightest smile of yours and keep smiling<3 😃

I hope your Birthday is awesome, wonderful, full of love and laughter... just like you! Wishing you the best of everything in life on your B'day and always. May god bless you.🤗

Dear Moni ,, 
One of the most cutest little pie like buddy in IF .. 😃  Cutie pie and Moni is same to me till today 😊And so happy to celebrate this birthday this year .. wanna celebrate it next year also .. 

wish you all the happiness in your life and hope you will find some cutie pie of your own very soon 😉

Happy Birthday Moni dear 

Happy b'day 2 u 
Happy b'day 2 u 
Happy b'day dear moni
Happy b'day 2 u 
Have a gr8 day sweet dil...God bless u

a  birthday  poem  for  you😆

Today must be your birthday because the sun is shinning bright 
The clouds that are usually hiding it are now nowhere in sight
The birds are singing joyfully as they go happily on their way
It's as if Mother Nature herself knew this was a very special day

The day before was gloomy and the weather was pretty bad
But on this day it all went away and now I don't feel so sad
My sadness was replaced with happiness that wasn't there before
Your birthday does this every year so I hope you'll have many more

Every year it's has been this way since the day of your sweet birth
And it's this day that makes me appreciate my time down here on earth
My friendship with you grows each year and I feel a special bond
And when this day no longer shines I will know that you are gone

no plzz  dont  think  that  i  wrote  it,😆😛  just  copied  from  google  maamu,
happy birthday  SIL ,  may   this  birthday  be  the  best  day  you  ever  had,  enjoy  on  full  to  the  core,  love  you❤️
i  am  not  having  any  creative  words  on  my  mind  to  describe  you  right  now  cause  am  hell  busy  these  days,  still  came  to  IF  to  wish  you  as  you  are  one  of  my  family🤗 ,  one  of  my  BFFs  in  IF🤗  and  most  importantly  my  brother  "blinking boy's",  one  and  only  wife😆😉
so  here  you  go  once  again  wishing  you  a  very  happy  birthday,🤗❤️* hugs and  kisses*
miss  you

A very very very very Happy Birthday To My Moni Di! 🤗 

The first time I met you was at the ChanChannian CC...and guess what...you were my first friend on that CC actually 😆 
Awh, We've talked alot...about Chan Chan, Sanz and so many other things, like Dhanu Ma's kids and HM 😆 and studies etc etc. 

Wish you a prosperous birthday, filled with health wealth, love and joy. 🥳
I want party in RR forum haan 😆

Once again a very happy birthday Moni Di!🤗

Loads and Heaps of Love ❤️
Bani <3

Many happy returns of the day moni dear 
Wish u luck for ur future projects
Be happy always 
Love u lots 
U r such a lovely person
God bless u 
Keep smiling :)

Happy BirthdayMoni! 

Hope this day is absolutely amazing!!! Im so glad i met you because now we are very good friends! On this day you deserve the best and hope you have lots of fun! You are an Amazing person and you know it! Hope you get lots of presents and sweets heres a few from me 😆
All for you only 😃

You are always there to bring a smile on my face and make me laugh though the worse of my days 

Happy Birthday Moni 😳 Stay happier forever 😳 

Sweet Moni.
Look..whole Zoo is so happy on their 
Farhan Khan's Wifey's birthday...

Ab chocolate tou banta hai..

Don't be so sad..
ye lo apna gifts

Fauzia Di/Api..

happy birthday moni di😳
have a nice time with ur dracula hubby...!😆

moni di u or me always dont get time to talk with eachother😆 but i came know about you in some chats😃 you are kind person and like the jaan of the forum😛. you always like to make new friends and support everyone. your my sweet cute di😳. I still remember the day when you introduced ur self as sreeja😆😆

once again wish you a happy birthday🥳 dont forget to invite me😆
have a blast😳
love you❤️

_sreeja_

Make a wish fast and blow the candles 😃

A beautiful rose for you... ❤️ keep it safe 😆 

Play with the teddy daily dear 😆 

May god bless you with a lot of happiness have a great year ahead dear...a very happy birthday to you 🤗🥳

PS: Moni I couldn't find paro Rukmani so I am giving you Rukmani sister 🤣

My dear DIL... you know how happy i feel when i address you as my sweet DIL.. I still remember the day when i first talked with you.
Someone posted about dhaush(Tamil Actor) on Chhanchhan forum. so my naughty SIL aka Aurin got confused whether TM is bashing me(that is her SIL Dhanu).
so soon you quoted her n told no one is bashing your SIL..it is someone else..
then in that post we had a usual fun and made that serious thread too as our family thread...poor TM didnt come thr after posting.

then you made Mr.expressionless as my Son.. and as return we made him as your hubby.
this is the story of CC forum DIL and MIL
hehe that is ours.

we made those relationships just as fun but we got very much close since that day.
you really become like a perfect DIl who fulfills her MIL's wises and duty.
when i was not able to post caps..you did for me and told me dnt worry MIL im thr to do...

then with Luna's help we got our very own Chatclub on CC forum itself. awww i just miss miss n miss that place allot.. then we talked on facebook..then Gmail and now on whatsapp too.
omg i never thought i will get close with the girl whom i got intro on that weird Dhanush bashing thread..hehe

I even wonder how can people be so sweet, cute n loving like you. you are such a charming girl who made me to love her just coz of her love and attachment.

dear... you know this but i wanna tell again.. I am really surprised about onething. that is you understand me so well. you know what and how i will feel in every situation. how can this happen????? we know each other not even 1 year... we haven't even met or talked in phone.
but still you are not less than my real life best friend who knows me in n out.
I feel so so so blessed to have such a loving, caring, understanding, trust worthy friend like you in my life. All these days if anyone ask me how many best frnds do you have? my answer was 2 but now it's FIVE. and you know , you are one among them and who others are .

I always say I am very much blessed by God to have a lovely best best family and amazing best best friends. but i never thought God will bless me more by giving you into my life. as i always say yeah GOD LOVES ME SO MUCH..that is why he is continuously supporting me and sending lovely Angels into my life...
I love you so much and will love you forever..

like we say..
WE ARE FRIENDS FOREVER...

Love you ALWAYS...In ALL WAYS..

May God bless you with lots lots lots lots infinite lots of happiness and success...
May you get all that which will make you happy...
May you get all what you desire in your life...
May you get everything what you Love and Like...

God bless you my DEAR... Mhuuuahhh Be happy ALways...

Arshi.Sugi.IPK thumbnail
Happy b'day dear sweet dil Moni 🥳
Have a gr8 day...Plz read dis thread & enjoy 😆
I forgot 2 send d one liner so writing it here Moni u r d sweetest girl...Luv u 🤗

Edited by Arshi.Sugi.IPK - 10 years ago
tiahalder thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

It's Birthday of our sweet Moni

Who's like a warm ray of Sun

A Nepali Kudi so Soni

The lovely wife of Farhan Khan

❤️❤️

The weird family is her favourite place.

And she loves to be there.

But above all she loves expressionless

It's all Coz of her Hubby dear

😳😳

She is known as the Dracula girl

Everyday honeymoon is all she needs

Aiming high to build project Monpal

A country,  full of Zombie kids.

😎😎

Blinking romance is her passion

She is energetic and also loves blood and red

Blinking Blinking Mr and Mrs Farhan will build entire nation

By  giving rocking performance on bed.

👏👏

For now damaging has been enough

Celebrate your special day to the fullest

This poem was just to make you laugh

As you are simply the Sweetest.

⭐️⭐️

To my Dearest MB once again wishing you a very Happy birthday..

you are a special treasure to every life you have touched..with all your sweetness and kindness..

stay the same and keep Rocking.

Aunt T loves you a lot and will be there for you always..🤗

wishing you the happiest B'day ever and lots of sweet surprises to make your day all the more special❤️..

Edited by tiahalder - 10 years ago
GodhuliLogon thumbnail
Dear Moni .. Happy Birthday ... Have lots of fun with friends and family.. etc etc etc . 😃
real wish is .. God  may grant one of your earnest wish today .. hope your one wish be fulfilled this year .. 

take care and have a blast for the day .. 

@Dhanu the thread is too awesome and hilarious😆
Edited by GodhuliLogon - 10 years ago
DraculaGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res
Now I'm sleepy
But a small thank u to all
Though I hardly say thank u to my family
Nah I'm not arrogant but my family knows why
Will continue tom
mpat thumbnail