LOL would any1 believe its the same girl? :p

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Ok lol this doesn't have anything to do with RR.. I was browsing some pics in my laptop and came across this hehe and the oddity of this is so hilarious that i just wanted to share.. 🤣

I mean show this to any unsuspecting person who doesn't know our sanka devi n no1 will know that the sophisticated exotic looking young lady is the same mad cap that is sitting cross legged on that bed! 🤣

On another note, she doesn't look like either of these as Paro!! looks like such a very very traditional Indian beauty in it.. (She reminds me of Ash in HDDCS as Nandini - not that they look alike, just that aura n look.. that sweet womanly innocence and the inherent traditional feel..)

PS: that 1st pic is off screen. Sanaya being.. well
a015.gif .. Sanaya!! 😆

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Su..i simply cannot agree more!!! 
Seriously in the first pic the way shez acting crazy n making faces wid the spectacles (loved that scene btw)
and in the second she looks soo small and innocent<3
and as Paro she sure has that nandini kinda thing..!!!

btw Su its been soo long!!! *hugs* hw hv u been?!
showviewer thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😆  Sanaya truly is one of a kind!
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -BarunSanz-

Su..i simply cannot agree more!!! 

Seriously in the first pic the way shez acting crazy n making faces wid the spectacles (loved that scene btw)
and in the second she looks soo small and innocent<3
and as Paro she sure has that nandini kinda thing..!!!

btw Su its been soo long!!! *hugs* hw hv u been?!

Hi!!How r u!! i'm fine n just happy its so good to come across so many friends i had in IPK forum!! 🤗 wow! its been an year!! feels so happy that practically everyone i care about r moving in to RR forum 😳

LOL that 1st snap is actually off screen! that was pure Sanaya (Khushi did the scene with stolen specs. but this one if a real off screen one!) 🤣 apart from babyish 2nd snap she doesn't look Indian at all.. her Iranian heritage is very much pronounced in that backdrop n look..

i love that different soft womanly look that they r creating with Paro.. its really sweet.. ❤️

Afwan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww...she is so cute 😳
JazzyMohd thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I jus can't stop laughing seeing the first pic!! 😆 😆 😆
She is endearingly crazy!!!

SaRun. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: princessunara

Hi!!How r u!! i'm fine n just happy its so good to come across so many friends i had in IPK forum!! 🤗 wow! its been an year!! feels so happy that practically everyone i care about r moving in to RR forum 😳

LOL that 1st snap is actually off screen! that was pure Sanaya (Khushi did the scene with stolen specs. but this one if a real off screen one!) 🤣 apart from babyish 2nd snap she doesn't look Indian at all.. her Iranian heritage is very much pronounced in that backdrop n look..

i love that different soft womanly look that they r creating with Paro.. its really sweet.. ❤️

awww su..i ws always here frm day 1!!!
and i knw thats a offscreen pic...offscreen masti of theirs ws a treat to watch<3
and im soo happiee fr u that all ur old frens are cuming here :D
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
haha
cudnt agree more
super cute<3
SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The first pic 🤣  Nobody can say it's the same girl! The 3rd pic is just adorable! Awww! I love this girl ❤️
Tfs!
shonasandy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Sanaya Irani love u a lots ...