Rudra says she is going to hell.. when....

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Rudra told something to Paro today, when she asked if he was to sleep in the same room as her,
'Once you die, as you are anyway going to hell...' a foregone conclusion for him that she is evil.

And the beauty of the next scene that followed when he had left, locking her behind in that room.. The child like innocent Paro he is yet to know emerges..

It was a beautiful moment how his words and the next contradictory scene were both placed in one episode - making them relate to one another..

Nice work by the creatives and writers...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fun_games thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Eager to watch today's episode ðŸ˜‰
BillyJean. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After that he also said something so mean & cruel...
You are anyway going to hell, I will get you used to it here.

But yes, the CVs are doing a fantastic job giving us one good episode after another.
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

But yes, the CVs are doing a fantastic job giving us one good episode after another.

ya he did say that too.
di, i didn't mention it here cz he said it just to punish her for one upping on him and coming back. he is still smarting over it! lol.. 😛

i just wanted to compare what he thought of her n what the reality was, which he still is not lucky to see with his own eyes..

RebeccaDaphne thumbnail

Originally posted by: SanayaIsBest

Nice posts guys. Quote above...I thought he said that because she calls him jallad and I thought that jallad means devil, so in a way he was being sarcastic that you'll get used to hell by living with me!