Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
its my life 2-                                                              Priya sometimes wore ram's nighty,ram teased her much calling thief.now a days,ram was troubled with pihu.as priya was busy with some urgent cases.she noticed that she couldnt be there for 6 month.once she had labour pain n got pre mature baby.so she had to extra care of it.ram took leave for them.one night ram found priya's waist was bleeding from where d seizer did.so he called doctor n he bandaged it properly.for once
he got anxious.she slept max time for weakness n pain of operation.whenever she heard its cry she felt heavenly.it was her vision n everything.she forgot she was a doctor.she felt only her motherhood.ram used to wash out baby n changed them.priya was only able to feed it.once,pihu came to her n whispered-mom driver uncle touches me in my thigh!priya-what?ok dont tell anyone,ill take care of it n if any1 else do with u,tell me at a time.she kissed her n ran away.priya was shocked coj he was oldest servant.she didnt tell a word only dismissed his job.ram got to know he didnt know why she did it.he didnt ask her he knew she would tell him.he found her very sad.at night,ram hugged her n said-anything hurting u?u can share with me!i'm ur better half na?priya-he touched ur daughter's thigh.whom we trusted he broke it n tried to molest our pihu.ram got much angry!ram-why u didnt tell me?i would break his bones n let her know about his harmful act.priya-forget it.i warned pihu not to go with any male servant or stranger male.ram was whole night awoke with a new anxiety that his daughter had grown up.he made her ready n suddenly kissed n hugged her.pihu got shocked.pihu-papa what happened? M alright.ram-its ok.i love u.she kissed his forehead saying-i love u too.u r my best papa.priya took pial n pihu with her in her house.there was wedding of her sister.pihu was very excited as she was wearing saree.ram was happy with their amusement.he gave some facilities by cameraman n food.priya had no preparation,rather she was being fatty for her sizerian baby,ram bought a gorgeous lehenga for her.he gave her n she felt very happy .he still cared for her.priya didnt find any sherwani for him.then she ordered one for him.Ria her sister was adored by ram.they had fought for ice cream or laddu!n had compitition for it.pihu laughed watching her papa's naughtyness.ram had chess match with priya's mom.he defeated n had to cook .he didnt know much.so priya said him a quick recipe.all were happy with such treats.at night,he took all out for Kulfi treat.pihu was learning dance steps from priya.ram didnt know about their rehearsals.he silently watching her fab steps then adored both mom daughter.he never knew that she was a trained dancer.pial cried out n she sat to feed him.ram came near her n hugged her from behind.u dance so well!i never knew!priya-thanks.i got many awards n also danced on tv when i was only 10.ram-thats sound great.he took pial n said-u continue.i'm taking care of him.in wedding,pihu was adored by all.specially Raj,ria's hubby kept her on his lap.she stole his sandle n he knew where she kept.still he didnt want to mess her excitement.he gave her cadvury silk n returned back his sandle.while leaving pihu went with ria.priya was missing her.

Thanks for liking n do comment .it means lot to meEdited by GurruKiMona - 10 years ago
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
continue soon loving raya and pihu
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice..but Yash nd Aarti?? Who re they? 😕
Pihu is grown up here..
MunaMeet22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@viro sorry typing mistake!i wrote many Pv yash arti stories!lolxx itll b ram n priya
vironikajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: GurruKiMona

@viro sorry typing mistake!i wrote many Pv yash arti stories!lolxx itll b ram n priya

Ohh ok ok..
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

really nicely written...