Vishal & Di interview about Heer Ranjha play - On Location

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9zemLgPerg[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9zemLgPergEdited by MaaneetDeewangi - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Welcome :)

Originally posted by: divyadollar

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">Thanks yaarr...πŸ˜›</font>

You're welcome 😊
Vinder90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
many thanks for this, πŸ˜ƒ 
Baldev proving he can handle the stage himself while Veera recuperates from the Karan induced shocks.!!! 

Best of teh best things I loved was Karan revealing his true nature in front of all the friends, its guaranteed that no a single one of the Delhi friends wud want to even haev any relation of the individual called karan in their lives!!!  he lost Veera, his friends, his humane respect just coz of his guts to be so called practical in the wrong sort of situation!! 

also clear is that its the Khurana guy that offered karan a better deal. . .and Karan fell for that . . .SS perhaps was the middle man. . 
Edited by Vinder90 - 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Vinder90

many thanks for this,πŸ˜ƒ

Baldev proving he can handle the stage himself while Veera recuperates from the Karan induced shocks.!!!

Best of teh best things I loved was Karan revealing his true nature in front of all the friends, its guaranteed that no a single one of the Delhi friends wud want to even haev any relation of the individual called karan in their lives!!! he lost Veera, his friends, his humane respect just coz of his guts to be so called practical in the wrong sort of situation!!

also clear is that its the Khurana guy that offered karan a better deal. . .and Karan fell for that . . .SS perhaps was the middle man. .

Awww you're very welcome πŸ˜ƒ

You said it all πŸ‘πŸΌ I'm just happy that Veera will get rid of selfish Karan then Veeba story can start but also feel bad for her she trusted him
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yr ye kya..veera and karan khulam khula confessing they like each other..and veera saying me tujhe bhool jaongi..this part is gross...baldev will bring her out..but i didnt want each and every person knowing the cause of her heart break..so this means veera will confess to karan b4 all this how will i sit thru thz scenes🀒
sunny303 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for posting this...love these previews.

Sonu-bichari!!! Just think once this Is over Baldev will have Veera all to himself...the other scenes that follow where our precious Ballu brings her out of the depression...those scenes will help get the bad taste of Veeka out!!! Lol

Originally posted by: overactor

yr ye kya..veera and karan khulam khula confessing they like each other..and veera saying me tujhe bhool jaongi..this part is gross...baldev will bring her out..but i didnt want each and every person knowing the cause of her heart break..so this means veera will confess to karan b4 all this how will i sit thru thz scenes🀒

I know but patience we'll get rid of Karan soon then Baldev can have Veera all for himself πŸ˜‰