IPKKND - EBP ~~NEWSLETTER~~ FINAL LIST *Updated*

Koeli thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Iss Pyaar Ko Kyaa Naam Doon - Ek Baar Phir
Newsletter
S I G N  - U P      S H E E T

Before you starting volunteering we would like you to go through few things and understand what you are going to commit.

We want 100% dedication if you plan to take you any section/sections. However, everyone has their personal life and occasional absent is acceptable.

Sections will have one regular and one back up volunteer. If any regular volunteer is unable to submit, autometically the responsibility will go to the back up volunteer. 

If a regular volunteer fails to update for consicutive 3 NLs that person will no more belong to the NL group and the back-up person becomes the regular automatically. However if the regular updater notifies the NL heads it would be considered.

Submission should be done by 5pm every alternate Saturdays in order to post the entire thing on Saturday night or Sunday Morning.

Rest of the details will be shared once you sign up.

People who doesnot have NL experience previously will be helped out. Don't be scared to sign up.

Each volunteer will be allowed to sign up a maximum of 2 regular slots and 2 back-up slots, this is so that we can have more members to contribute to the NL !

Sections
(according to two consicutive weeks submission)
(YOU MAY TAKE UP 2 REGULAR AND 2 BACK-UP RIGHT NOW IN ORDER TO GIVE FAIR CHANCES TO ALL THE FORUM MEMBERS TO BECOME A PART OF THIS NL]

Summery Of the Week
[Write a paragraph about what happened in the soap. Mainly important points. Keep it maximum 600 words. Each episode 100 words]
Regular : Angie12
Back-UP : -LECHU-

Dhamakerdar Scene of the Week
[This section is dedicated for most important scene that happened in the soap. It can also be turning point. Word Limit 100 words max]
Regular : bn_17
Back-UP : -LECHU-

Aashlok Scene of the Week
[This scene can be romantic or fighting depending on the importance and relevnce but only on AaShlok. 100 works max]
Regular : .SajnaVe.
Back-UP : Neelum.drashti

Most Mean Scene of the Week
[This scene would be the most torturous scene on and character present in the soap. 100 words max.]
Regular : Neelum.drashti
Back-UP : anjipankaj

Cheesy Moment of the week
[This is the most blah scene, something stupid and LS scene. 100 words max.]
Regular : -LECHU-
Back-UP : sneak-peek

Comic Relief Moment of the Week
[Obviously the most hilerious scene. 100 words max.]
Regular : PutijaChalhov
Back-UP : sneak-peek

Best Character
[The character who stole the show in the entire two weeks. Try to vary from each edition otherwise it might look bias. 100 words max. Talk about the high points]
Regular : tareyforever333
Back-UP : anjipankaj

Shatir Dimaag of the Week
[The most sly person.  Try to vary from each edition otherwise it might look bias. 100 words max. Talk about the high points]
Regular :  prc_fan1
Back-UP : lachii

Stylish Character of the Week
[The character who was well dressed according to the scenes and need in the serial. Try to vary from each edition otherwise it might look bias. 100 words max. Talk about the high points]
Regular : Asharkibiwi
Back-UP : bn_17

Best Actor
[An actor/actress or both who did a comendable job and appreciated by all. Try to vary from each edition otherwise it might look bias. 100 words max. Talk about the high points]
Regular : Neelum.drashti
Back-UP : tareyforever333

Best Dialogue
[One or Two dialogues mentioning the reason behind it. You may discribe a little bit of the scene and it's impact. 100 words max.]
Regular : Asharkibiwi
Back-UP : tareyforever333

Rating of the Week
[Based on performanace, screenplay, storyline, interest rate, how convincing the script was rate out of 10. Maximum 150 words.]
Regular : OmaRamdass
Back-UP :

Suggestion to the Makers
[Something which you want the makers to improvise, something which is lacking in the script, something which might make the serial more interesting can be written in this section. Maximum 150 words]
Regular : -LECHU-

Siggy of the Week
[You need to find the best siggy or two checking the date of submission. Preferabely siggies from current episodes each edition]
Regular : Sunshine Girl
Back-UP : avidity_2002

[You need to find the best avi or two checking the date of submission. Preferabely Avatar/Avi from current episodes each edition]
Regular : Sunshine Girl
Back-UP : avidity_2002

Icon of the Week
[You need to find the best icon or two checking the date of submission. Preferabely Icon from current episodes each edition]
Regular : 
Back-UP : Sunshine Girl

VM of the Week
[You need to find the best Video Mix checking the date of submission. Preferabely siggies from current episodes. Give Details like name of the song and why you liked it. 50 words of appreciation max.]
Regular : lachii
Back-UP :

Story of the Week
[You need to find the best story FF/SS/OS individually (total of 3 submission). Give Details like name of the song and why you liked it. 50 words of appreciation max.]
Regular : HallyH

Popular Post of the week
[The post that you choose has to be non-sticky, Cannot be ATs and Articles. Only Discussion Threads. Check the number of likes and pages of conversations  (a dedicated  discussion topic with no personal chatting). It should be a good subjective post regarding the contents of the show and definitely not an instigating or fighting post. Check date it should fall between our edition date.]
Regular :
Back-UP : Neelum.drashti

Others

Winning Siggy Maker
Regular : .SajnaVe.
Back-up :

Tags, blinkies, NL Siggy, Newsletter Team Tag Maker
Regular: 18 shabbo
Back-up : appy_indy-KD

NL Coordinators
Munni and Appy

Edited by appy_indy-KD - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
Ashlok scene of the week i wanna doo thaat ðŸ˜›
Neelum.drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i would like to be regular for ashlok scene and most mean scene of the week. i can be back up for most popular post of week and stylish character of week.
*edited*

ok i will take best actor as regular then and may be i can be back up for ashlok scene?
Edited by Neelum.drashti - 10 years ago
-LECHU- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i would like to take up 
regular:cheesy moment of the week😳
     and suggestion to makers😊
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail

VM of the week ðŸ¤”
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
ooh lool you mean back up fooor ashlok scene of the week ðŸ¤£
-LECHU- thumbnail
and i can be back up for summarry of the week 
and dhamakar scene of the week😊
Koeli thumbnail
Updated till here ðŸ˜†
@siham nahi i wanted to asked if you want to back-up any section ðŸ˜†

@neelam i have given you your first choices ðŸ˜³
MereMahiyaa. thumbnail
okee loool 😆 will back up vm of the week 
-LECHU- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neelum.drashti

i would like to be regular for ashlok scene and most mean scene of the week. i can be back up for most popular post of week and stylish character of week.

*edited*

ok i will take best actor as regular then and may be i can be back up for ashlok scene?

neelum i have a doubt
can cheesy moment be synonymous with nirma🤔
then i will be double happy😃