Rohit Bharadwaj and his freedom fighter connection!

Proud-India thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago

Rohit Bharadwaj
Talented actor Rohit Bharadwaj, who plays the truthful Yudhistir in Siddarth Kumar Tewary's Mahabharat celebrated his birthday yesterday (30th January, 2014) and asserts that his family consist of freedom fighters. Why? Read on.

"My mother jokingly says our family consists of freedom fighters as my birthday falls on 30th January which is also Mahatma Gandhi's death anniversary. My father Vijay Bharadwaj's birthday is on 23rd March on which the great Bhagat Singh's died. My brother Mohit Bharadwaj celebrates his birthday on 8th April and that day Mangal Pandey died. So somewhere I feel there is a connection," said Rohit.

READ: I lock my co-stars in their make up rooms says Rohit Bharadwaj

As Rohit is an ardent fan of theater, he waits for that day when he will fulfill his dream of essaying Mahatma Gandhi. "I have done few plays on Bhagat Singh but I am a big fan of Gandhiji. I read a lot on him but I have never done any play on him. I have this long desire that I want to play Mahatma Gandhi's role. Actually the plan which I have in my mind is putting Shaheed Bhagat Singh and Mahatma Gandhi in front of each other as both of them played pivotal roles in getting India independence," adds Rohit further.
We wish Rohit a belated birthday.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ