Kush Suhani Friendship

Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
I think kush-suhani's frndship much more interesting and mature then sammy-phiu or sammy-suhani crap love track..both of them handling their relationship so maturely..call it frndship or love in kush's part he playing it wisely and sweetly..hope suhani b more wise than before and don't go back to that coward sammy who denied to accept her child as his..b alone or with anyone else is better..Edited by Momrin - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mamta shukla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Momrin

I think kush-suhani's frndship much more interesting and mature then sammy-phiu or sammy-suhani crap love track..both of them handling their relationship so maturely..call it frndship or love in kush's part he playing it wisely and sweetly..hope suhani b more wise than before and don't go back to that coward sammy who denied to accept her child as him..b alone or with anyone else is better..

Kush part is totaly overacting and sammy denied to accept the child becoz of suhani's sacrificing drama. She only made sammy believe dat she is involved witd khush. Its normal human nature dat he didn't believe suhani dat tym
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
right suhani and kush share good friendship and they understand each other well
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta shukla

Kush part is totaly overacting and sammy denied to accept the child becoz of suhani's sacrificing drama. She only made sammy believe dat she is involved witd khush. Its normal human nature dat he didn't believe suhani dat tym

may b in ur point of view kush is overacting but not mine..
And no single reason can justify sammy in my eyes cause he was not blv suhaani till his engagement and roaming like a devdas but when the news of suhaani being pregnent come out suddenly he start blaming her..atleast he could try to know that whose baby really is it..and what was the need to marry pihu if he can't give her the rights of wife?
mamta shukla thumbnail

may b in ur point of view kush is overacting but not mine..
And no single reason can justify sammy in my eyes cause he was not blv suhaani till his engagement and roaming like a devdas but when the news of suhaani being pregnent come out suddenly he start blaming her..atleast he could try to know that whose baby really is it..and what was the need to marry pihu if he can't give her the rights of wife?

Obviously he saw them together and get confused. Its easy to break trust but dufficult to build. Watever reason khush part is total overacting in reality dis type of character don't exist. Dats y i just hate dis character
simlavidhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Clap clap clap...
Kush ne Sammy to acche se sunaya...
Momrin thumbnail

Originally posted by: mamta shukla

Obviously he saw them together and get confused. Its easy to break trust but dufficult to build. Watever reason khush part is total overacting in reality dis type of character don't exist. Dats y i just hate dis character

i think we have different point of view to see the situation so with respect to ur view i'm stopping here..
mitrajayeeta23 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

except khush all 3 characters did fault...sammy not believing suhani and not accepting the child...he should find the truth...pihu jiddi...at any cost tried 2 get sammy...suhani the sacrificing avatar...in sab main raya phas gaya...but ram should not fulfil pihu's all wishes... pihu's true face should come out now...and also truth of suhani khush relation... ram ko jab saach pata chalega how will he handle ???? 7 yrs coma and now separetion all because of pihu...

bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊

I think kush-suhani's frndship much more interesting and mature then sammy-phiu or sammy-suhani crap love track..both of them handling their relationship so maturely..call it frndship or love in kush's part he playing it wisely and sweetly..hope suhani b more wise than before and don't go back to that coward sammy who denied to accept her child as his..b alone or with anyone else is better..

Yes u r rite , he is the worst fellow.
jab priya pooch rhi thi, oh deny kiya khush ka baccha hoga n all, ab achanak se bacche pe itne pyar kyun? he is such a coward n selfish, because he married to pihu to get the money n luxuiries. 😡

khush is really a sweet guy, suhani might understand that sammy is not the right guy for her. the friendship between the two was just fabulous so pure . khush kitna respect aur care karta hai suhani ka n makes her feel comfortable. its really gud to watch the real friends n thier comfort. 😊
shonuz_mom thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I like Khush's character. He should be real son of RaYa, may be Pihu and Khush got switched at birth🤣🤣. Pihu to kisi bhi angle se RaYa ki beti nahi lagti.