Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

devmohan thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: raya50-50

ps:i read only the WU,sorry for diverting from the suberb discussion of hilarious epi,

That only what I am saying that they don't need others or any other things besides themselves ( obviously in above lines, may be I have said such in other way that's why it remain un-understandable somewhere but the meaning is same what I'm writing now)  ...obviously they own each other and they don't need any kind of other property whether in material form or in any other form like family and home , they both are family for each other but also they know that family needs them and that too for material things. But Ram knows that Priya is the only person who only loves him as a human being and not for what he is as in financial terms and priya also knows that Ram loves her as a person and this is reason why they both only love each other and was, is and will never be able to fall for any other person. They both cares for each other and their heart beats for each other and Ram very well knows that she can manage herself  and if not then he will always be there beside her and priya also knows the same and always be on his side . She knows that his week and strong both points are same and i.e his emotions and she always help him to tackle with this. That's the reason she left him so that he should not have to choose ( but leaving is not the only option to tackle with problems) . For other's and not even other's because of their own family they both suffer a lot. They both know they love each other and no one can come between them ...this they know without any doubt, then why they let themselves being suffer, they need to think about themselves now .