Chit Chat with Behzaad Khan !!!

subhakmhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Sorry if shared already... 😃

Actor Behzaad Khan Who was last seen on Star Plus Arjun as ACP Sameer Rathore opens up to TellyScoop about his life, journey in Arjun  and Answer his fans Questions.

Question : It's a challenge as an actor to play a negative character like Brij in Geet and then such a positive character of Sameer Rathore in Arjun? which Role you enjoyed a lot BRIJ HANDA or SAMEER RATHORE...?

Anser : Birj wasn't only a negative shade he is negative guy he had all the things which had negative about him.
We all not negative in our rel life to play something negative character like Brij in Geet It's challenge and I am not an ACP in real life bringing all thous qualities in to Behzad Khan so that  ACP Sameer Rathord Comes Out from him. 2 characters were all together different i enjoyed every bit of it.As an actor i like taking challenges.so it was fun.

Question : What is the best part of Playing Sameer Rathore?
Answer : I enjoyed the authority Sameer Rathore  had, The sincerity. Sameer Rathore  is a character that all human expect of. If  you look at any episode which i have plaid as Sameer you won't find that Sameer Rathore doing something wrong or bad, He was a peoples man, He was a team man, a team leader. In Sameer Rathore I explode good human side of the character. i wasn't an ACP in real life but the role of Sameer Rathore made me feel as an ACP.

Question : What kind of role would you like to play in future.?
Answer : Well there is nothing such as. But something different than my previous roles.

Question : Viewers loved Shaleen and your bond on Arjun. How was it to work with Shaleen?
Answer : Shaleen is like a friend. Like a younger brother. We had so many scenes together. we used to talk a lot, We used to talk about everything, not only about shooting matter but about life.it was great fun and he is a great person.

Question : Will we get to see you soon on TV  ? 
Answer : I am going to pick something nice and interesting. I was busy with my marriage and so many things happening around and now i am done with it. I am looking seriously for something nice. there are a couple of offers which i am not interested in right now, so my audiences and my fans has to wait little more time as soon as something comes up i will definitely update them.

Question : How would you describe your journey in Arjun?
Answer : It was fantastic working in Arjun. I have shot in each and every part of Mumbai. In this show we didn't get tied to a particulate set so we used to  travel all over. we use to shoot in public, real public on the real roads. it's a great fun. A show like Arjun should have been on air for some more time. Sad it's coming to an end.

Question : your favorite or the most memorable episode on Arjun?
Answer : it's TOUGH for me to name few. i enjoyed each and every episodes .but the first episode is very memorable. it's the first step of the journey and it was the first time we were shooting together we were trying to pull up something which is not easy to,and we were trying to get in the the character.. it was fun

Question : How was your experience working with actors like Shaleen, Siddharth, Ketan, Sana, Mrunal, Ritu and Shital..?? 
Answer : We were like a family. We were all the time on the set we use to come back home to sleep for a few hours and get back to shoot. There was not single day off when i worked on  Arjun, we were all together. It was fantastic they all are great people.

Question : Are you planning to try your luck in Bollywood? 
Answer : of-course, it's a big plan, it's a tough road to walk. A TV guy get in to film to get something great and it is a tough job. I request my Fans and Audiences to pray for me that i could get in to BollyWood.

Question : Your favorite Bollywood Actors/Actress?
Answer: Amir Khan, Ranbhir Kapoor and  I Hrithik Roshan they are very dedicated actors.
Answer : well there was an article in news paper  that said Ii left Arjun cause of a lack of screen space. It was not exactly about screen space how ever i needed a break. My marriage was lined up 29th of October, I needed some time for my self i was looking for a brea kand apart from that I wanted my character to grow on Arjun and it was not happening, so I have been doing the same thing for the  past one year. As a cop if I am the chief of Emergency Task Force then of-course i am a capable cop. but my case solving capabilities were not explored my intelligence was not explored, it was dragged for a year and then I took some time off for my marriage. after that the show was getting over so my journey ended that way.

Question : How would you describe your co-actors in one word?

Answer : 
Sana : Bubly
Sidd : Guitarist 
Shaleen : hard working
Shital : Bindas
Ketan : He-Man
Rithu : Sweet
Murnual : mmm.. Not getting a word.

Link - http://www.tellyscoop.com/2014/01/i-never-left-arjun-cause-of-lack-if.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail
yipee me 1st to comment
loved the chat
waitn to see him on air again
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
SHubha beautiful 
Thanks for sharing this 
Tifs ðŸ˜Š
henna33 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesmeee interview tfs so much for thssd
neitka thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it
thnx for sharing
Moodie-Munchkin thumbnail
Tfs Dear...Hope to see Bhai onsceern Soon!!
Anika_PreRish thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yay...
Behzi bhai's interview...
Lovely..
Thanks for sharing,Subha and thanks for the pm,Pinku.
nidhishaleen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesme interview
Thnks for bezhaad interview
mishree thumbnail
TFS 

Bhaesa u rock 
Snehajain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2