Back to Square 1 ooops Back to Bipur

-purnima- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Back to Square1 ooops Back to Bipur

😆 😆 RudraParo go back to where it all started Birpur😃😃... Jahan se chale the wapis wahin...dont we say duniya gol hai 😆😆😆...this time RudraSa with a changed strategy 😆😆😆 😆 😆 wonder if this time round too ThakurSa will make his plan fail 😆😆😆

The first half of the episode really makes you go Awww on RudraSa 😆😆 getting all lovey dovey 😆😆...though no romantic interest from either side but he feeding his "eklauti gawah" was for sure looked so good

RudraSa giving all that caring looks when she saw Paro Baisa got hurt ...& must say RudraSa a bad cook 😆😆😆😆 jali hui rotiyan 😆😆😆 but surely he deserves praise for being considerate enough to give Paro Baisa a proper meal 😛😆😆 that too exclusively cooked by him 😆😆😆😆

Dilsher was really too much "mandap se Utha ke laya hai " 😆😆😆  ...No Sasur Sa baraat se  🤣
Does Dilsher really think his son will ever  marry 😕😆 afterall since childhood he taught him "khoobsurat aurtein kisi ki nahi hoti" 😕

Dont blame him for thinking Paro Baisa as bahu...with all the eye locks happening in front of him 😆😆😆😆

Bahu was already feeling bad how  rudely Rudra was talking to him...
I so wanted Dilsher to continue to think Paro Baisa as bahu 😆😆😆...& Paro Baisa thought he wud help her escape 😆😆😆 
Rudra se sirf ek shaks bacha sakta hai...Khud Rudra 🤣

Paro Baisa really got shocked ...when Rudra sets him free ... & I thot he is teasing & imitating Vajayanti (the nurse) "Khana khaogi toh ghar jaogi" 🤣

Loved their shot of escaping from house ... It appeared love couple eloping from house to be precise from Mohini 😆😆😆😆 poor her...Macharo ne uski neend ka mausam bigad diya 🤣

AmanSa is back 🥳   long time no see of him 😆😆 good to have him back 😃😃😃

Now that they are in Birpur...& Rudra hopes for a fresh start to the case...Hope it brings a whole new dimension to his relation with Paro too ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜†  ...I really wonder if Paro Baisa will find Mami sa at home 😕...I have doubts she will not be at home 😕😕😕 ...
All the best to Paro Baisa 😆😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki_2293 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great post...it really was one amazing epi..rudra's changing shades had me confused too..poor paro baisa!..
As the days are progressing each epi is getting even more interesting than the last one...but must say ..amazing show with great actors..m toh luvin it!
HemaG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
nice post...!!
tahnks for caps...
CandYlicious_S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
PunimaSa lovely post..!! ðŸ˜Ž 

But you missed your take on precap and Paro007's special mirror detectors 🤣 Hoping that you'll cover them today .. 😆😆
RR is getting interesting day by day ;)
I-Heart-Sanz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Nice Post
Loved the episode