a prediction Paro seen in village

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago

at least by one or two persons,  villagers are very supersitious i am sure that they will say paro's artma has come back to haunt them as they refuse to say she was a daughter of the village. this will be very dangerous to takhur especially if villagers start to go against him.

whereas Rudra may feel that he has failed when paro came back to him,  but when he hears rumours about the village being spooked he may do is use paro once in a while to show her  sometimes in her red bridal outfit  and then in white

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
Never know this could happen. Seeing the villagers spooked would be funny. :D
x
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Zara-

Never know this could happen. Seeing the villagers spooked would be funny. :D

x

when a village is spooked it funny to see,  cause even the drug addicts come out with classic lines n scare them more 
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
That is as good a rediction as any.

I was wondering how Paro would return to Rudra, under what circumstances.

Probably she will reach her village, and maybe Mamisa and Thakur will see her, but will still refuse to accept her, then she will have no choice but to go back with Rudra again.
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: BigIPKKNDFan

That is as good a rediction as any.

I was wondering how Paro would return to Rudra, under what circumstances.

Probably she will reach her village, and maybe Mamisa and Thakur will see her, but will still refuse to accept her, then she will have no choice but to go back with Rudra again.

if takhur sees her he will want her dead
Guinea thumbnail
Its midnight ...I doubt anyone will see her ðŸ˜Š Also for villiagers / tejawat to know that she is alive ...the story needs to flow for a while ...
suk19 thumbnail
i was partially right  in precap some one did see paro lets see  n now  takhur is worried  n paros life is in danger