First reaction to First Kriyansh kiss

luv_arsha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
My first reaction to First kriyansh kiss was wide open mouth nd eyes with tears in it dnt knw I was surprised or shocked all I know I felt pleasure...it was so unexpected I dnt know what to call it surprise or Shock...it was heavenly feeling and I was lost in Arshaland for like five minutes

and after coming to my senses my first reaction was Thank god mom was not in the room when precap was aired otherwise she would had definitely doubted my intentions after watching my reaction

Gosh it was so unexpected but so perfectly timed by CV ...really hats off to Ameeta mam for this thinking nd giving Arsha fans what they ever wanted and a big thanku to Kunwar Amarjeet Singh and Shakti Mohan for doing this

in the end I want to say #RIP Kriyansians/Arshians 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nature-beauty thumbnail
so true first Kriyaansh kiss
though their love story had so many twists and turns
some beautiful some tragic 
but we never got a kiss of kriyaansh.
though we got a butterfly kiss.
KriYaansh960 thumbnail
Yes! I was like is this for real ? :')

Thank You Ameeta Ma'am :)
agirlhasnoname. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Seriously! Matlab Pichle saal tak kisne soch hoga ki KR Wapas milenge, And And.. We will get so many KR/ArSha moments. .. And KriYaansh Kiss too! :')

justthestars7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so so so true! i had the same reaction! I was in SHOCK! and i really really hope its not a dream sequence. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH AMEETA MA'AM!!!!
Kunwar_AJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
my expression was i wanted to shout on the top of my voice
cant waitt
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hahahaha...my reaction was like "YES!!!Rey knows about Rani Laxmi Bai's death!!!" I didn't want the CVs to keep the death as a secret from Rey. He needs to know about it, furthermore the two of them must talk about their last conversation before Kria left him. Rey needs to know the facts. Rey and Kria has strong feelings for one another, and that's all that matters to me right now. The kiss may or may not happen, the proposal scene may or may not happen and it doesn't bother me, as at the end, the only that matters is Rey & Kria really care for each other.
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I was about to flip the channel because I thought nothing significant would be shown in the precap but damn the precap made me numb
Kria revealing everything ...and the hug ...I was utterly shocked..
And when Rey held her and kissed her , I was in seventh heaven ..I couldn't believe it actually took place <3

RIP KriYaanshians/ArShaians 😆
spring567 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But after what happened the last time, I am pretty skeptical about all these good scenes being shown one after another. Here we fall for the magic & then the storyline vanishes again. Then it's back to FF & SS & slowly we move on with our lives. So after every good scene, my first reaction is...curiosity & hopeful.
only_kriyansh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
My reaction was WAT THE F**K 😲 for 1-2 minu...n phir ear to ear smile...i think i never smiled so wide in my entire existence... 🤣