Did Paro lie abt the Chuha to cover up she got scared of the banging?

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
Well after drowning in euphoria of his hand on her sexy waist n the gaze that was so hot... Well i was thinking..
N i mean not droolwala thinking, but actually seriouswala thinking..

You know, Paro heard the banging and got scared right? She was not shown after that till Rudra entered the room and found her missing.
And finally when his eyes landed on her she was on top of the almirah. 

And when he asked what she was doing there, she did tell that there was a 'chuha' - just 1 word..

But i now after all that thinking got to wondering if she was lying..

See Rudra might have locked her up, but he reassured her about the safety inside the room before he left. And when the quietness was violated with the violent thudding she got scared.. n lol..Chuha makes sense for being on top of somewhere and not being under the bed..

But then again unless she got stuck in the narrow confines and Rudra had to wriggle under the bed and drag her out, how would the CVs have given us that amazing scene of his strong handswa touching touching the nazuk sexy kamariya?

So my seriouswala kostin is what do u think? 

Did she really see a chuha or was she lying as she got scared earlier?😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HaRul-lover thumbnail
roflll dear I didn't think about that but yes it makes sense XD XD XD 
OMG Ijut loved that small moment 
but can't wait to see today's epi day dream
Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I feel pretty sure she was lying.. There was no chuha situation referred to in between.. And she was definitely scared of the banging.. And why climb all that way just for a chooha, climbing on the bed or table would have been enough. 

She does not want to reveal that she feels safer from the outside world when Rudra is around or may be just for the sake of that scene..
IAmMayFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seeing her on the almirah, I did think that she got scared of the banging... 😆But then it was the chuha that scared her... Lol😆
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😊 It's gotta be the banging on the door got her scared and on top of the closet...so lied about chuha
Moreover, I think GH loves writing scenes for Sanaya where she is either inside behind and now on top of the closet and these have been her cute sweet scenes and expressions awesome 😉😊
shalinii173 thumbnail
hmmm... even i was thinking she was standing over there and got scared of the banging and how come all of a sudden chuha appeared? 😲. 
I got it.👍🏼 she is trying to get Rudra's attention 😉. She likes him looking for her she knows he gonna help her to get down so touching touching... hmmm our Paro is not so innocent. 😛

(this is just a fun post. so plz dont bash me guys) 
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Msfrootie

I feel pretty sure she was lying.. There was no chuha situation referred to in between.. And she was definitely scared of the banging.. And why climb all that way just for a chooha, climbing on the bed or table would have been enough. 

She does not want to reveal that she feels safer from the outside world when Rudra is around or may be just for the sake of that scene..

that is what i felt too.. that she didn't want to admit she got scared when he was not there!! awww ❤️
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Bang on Sunara..yeah...there surely was no chuhha around...for they did show her afraid of all that banging...

And in the name of chuhha we got such an awesome scene...

Edited by ddFan2012 - 10 years ago
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
She was scared of the banging on the door! Definitely!! She can put up with Rudra now but not unknown violent person like Sumer!!! Though she didn't know who was banging the door, she must have got an inkling that the person has a violemnt streak for sure! More violent than even Rudra!!! Rudra, as she knows is all quiet action and very less words!!! Edited by mozart66 - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: shalinii173

hmmm... even i was thinking she was standing over there and got scared of the banging and how come all of a sudden chuha appeared? 😲. 

I got it.👍🏼 she is trying to get Rudra's attention 😉. She likes him looking for her she knows he gonna help her to get down so touching touching... hmmm our Paro is not so innocent. 😛

(this is just a fun post. so plz dont bash me guys) 

oh i really hope u said the part in the brackets in jest! not the part on top!
cz honestly people come and bash Sanaya or the show or regular members here! no outsiders get bashed by regular members despite some playing the victim card!

anyway hehe lol she sure got attention! more than enough!! 😆