Anang Desai to join the show as story moves to present

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago

The moment of awakening' has finally come for Shikha  

As per the ongoing track, Shikha came face to face with the hidden truth about her husband Sameer  and his evil intentions of killing her when the man planned to set her ablaze in her room. Though Shikha along with her son Manav will escape from the clutches of death, she will reach the edge of the cliff in tonight's episode wherein Sameer would be present to end her life.

She will ruthlessly be pushed down the cliff by Sameer, and the man will happily go away with his son Manav.

While this was about the back story of Shikha, the story will now move into the present wherein Shikha will fight from the jaws of death, and get back at Sameer for her little son Manav.

So what's the secret that Sameer has been safeguarding? Well, as of now it looks as though Sameer has been desperate to get a heir of his, and all he wanted with Shikha was to get a child of his own.

Nigaar Khan is entering the show as the negative lead. If sources are to be believed, Sameer whose real identity happens to be Aditya Jagannath, is the husband of Madhurima Jagannath, essayed by Nigaar.

The news coming in now is that Anang Desai, the veteran actor will also join the show. He will play the role of the successful business tycoon who has struggled his way to reach success. He would happen to be the father of Madhurima. He will be a very principled man, well-respected when it would come to his professional achievements.

The mystery element in the show has just started to unravel. A long way to go, before Shikha gets to the root of the truth.

source: edited version from rival site

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Well that proves that Nigaar is playing Vikas's wife in the show. I'm betting they did all this to get the property or something.
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok..yeh sab kuch property ke liye...😲🥱
PreethiR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing..
Sameer aka Aditya married Shikha only for a heir.. wah and i was expecting some dhamaka reason
noodle2808 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Anang Desai to join the cast of Main Naa Bhoolungi, as the story moves to the present

The moment of awakening' has finally come for Shikha (Aishwarya Sakhuja),  

As per the ongoing track, Shikha came face to face with the hidden truth about her husband Sameer (Vikas Manaktala) and his evil intentions of killing her when the man planned to set her ablaze in her room. Though Shikha along with her son Manav will escape from the clutches of death, she will reach the edge of the cliff in tonight's episode wherein Sameer would be present to end her life.

She will ruthlessly be pushed down the cliff by Sameer, and the man will happily go away with his son Manav.

While this was about the back story of Shikha, the story will now move into the present wherein Shikha will fight from the jaws of death, and get back at Sameer for her little son Manav.

So what's the secret that Sameer has been safeguarding? Well, as of now it looks as though Sameer has been desperate to get a heir of his, and all he wanted with Shikha was to get a child of his own.

As reported, Nigaar Khan entering the show as the negative lead. If sources are to be believed, Sameer whose real identity happens to be Aditya Jagannath, is the husband of Madhurima Jagannath, essayed by Nigaar.

The news coming in now is that Anang Desai, the veteran actor will also join the cast of Main Naa Bhoolungi. He will play the role of the successful business tycoon who has struggled his way to reach success. He would happen to be the father of Madhurima. He will be a very principled man, well-respected when it would come to his professional achievements.

The mystery element in Main Naa Bhoolungi has just started to unravel. A long way to go, before Shikha gets to the root of the truth.

source: edited version from rival site

🤣     This doesn't make any sense since it's so easy for a married couple in India to hire a surrogate - he could have hired a surrogate (he has enough money) and his genes etc to get an heir. If this is the storyline then it's silly and unreal. There has to be another angle here
boogle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I hope the CVs have more to the story than just Sameer wanting a kid for money and property. It's a bit ridiculous when he could have used a surrogate. 
noodle2808 thumbnail

Originally posted by: boogle

I hope the CVs have more to the story than just Sameer wanting a kid for money and property. It's a bit ridiculous when he could have used a surrogate. 

👏   Exactly!
NoThanks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I am so disappointed with the reason of Manav marrying and killing Shikha.
Very poor writing.
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: noodle2808

🤣     This doesn't make any sense since it's so easy for a married couple in India to hire a surrogate - he could have hired a surrogate (he has enough money) and his genes etc to get an heir. If this is the storyline then it's silly and unreal. There has to be another angle here

I agree with you... When I realized that the whole drama is to get a kid, my first thought was, Dude, There is a surrogate mother concept...clean and all on up-n-up... why would the CVs create such a silly storyline...but then I read somewhere that this is based on true life story... A couple in Pune actually went thru this length to dupe a gal and have a kid of the same blood...

When they were exposed, a Marathi play/show/movie (dont remember which of the three) was made on this true life incident and Main Naa Bhoolungi is based on this Marathi writeup!

That said, my next thought was - Pune couple, There is a surrogate mother concept...clean and all on up-n-up...!!!! 😆😆🤣   🤣   
zeezee09 thumbnail
Thanks for posting this bit of news that we have all been waiting for. But alas! It sounds boring and a cliched plot. So unnecessary to go  through all the trouble of hiring fake parents, friends, a fake name, spending for a wedding etc, etc when all he could have done was just hire a surrogate to do the job. I suppose emphasis is more on what Shikha will do to avenge her plight, not the reason which led her to do so.

well we'll just wait and watch or this show too will succumb to the inefficiency of the writers to come up with some explosive plot.