His father is not cruel as he would like others to believe

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
You know I always till now had an impression that his father was uncaring, except one thing kept nagging me.. The 1st episode.. despite everything he was concerned about Rudra eating.. In his own gruff way both force feeding him and trying to get him out of his grief.. His helplessness to make him respond on the bus...

And today watching it all I felt that his father definitely did him a huge favor by taking away the young Rudra from the poisonous aunt and cousin and allowing him to grow up like a normal child, or as normal as it was possible to grow up after his mother left him with his bitter father.

Mohini is a cruel b**** and to have subjected a young Rudra to her own special brand of cruelty along with her son's would have harmed him a lot more than being away with the father.. Yes he missed out on his caring uncle's love and probably the other cousin's company. But it definitely was better for him to grow up away from the taunts of this bunch as well as the society as the cousin himself was getting others to sneer at him in school..

And finally the moment when Paro tries to get down and she is unsteady. Now he thinks its his son's wife! And his look of concern...
He is a bitter man, but not a cruel one...The way he was with his brother..etc...

Even that taunt to Rudra we saw recently where Rudra asks him to forget the mother and then his father tells about his eyes. I don't think Rudra would have told it before as bluntly as that, cz he is no sucker for punishment and probably wouldn't prompt hearing about his eyes r like his mom's..

So all in all.. I think Rudra didn't fare as worse as I feared when i kinda saw the previous tit bits thrown at us..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadhuO thumbnail
Today they showed Rudra's dad as a kinder and gentler man.  Actually it is kind of nice that there are no secrets about how they feel about each other.
Some other secrets may pop up later about why his mother left, but that is a different matter.
Edited by MadhuO - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: MadhuO

Today they showed Rudra's dad as a kinder and gentler man.  Actually it is kind of nice that there are no secrets about how they feel about each other.
Some other secrets may pop up later about his why his mother left, but that is a different matter.

yes and the father and son r very close despite the constant bickering they have. they both love each other and men being men they r not demonstrative or showing it overtly. But both r aware that they mean a lot to each other.
They have a quite good bond b/w them..

golpokobita thumbnail
Good topic, Sunara! 
And good to see you! I realized that you are becoming irregular now-a-days! 

Well, after watching the grand entry of Mohini, I cannot hate that Dilsher anymore. Not even Rudra's mother.

I am 100% sure, she had role in Rudra's mother's elope and also she deliberately and very cunningly made sure that Rudra's and his father's lives turn into hell with continuous taunting! And eventually that happened and they left the house which actually went in her favour, under her control! 

So you see, definitely, since then I have a different feeling for both Rudra's father and mother and I really don't hate them anymore. 
Edited by golpokobita - 10 years ago
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice post, Sunara. 
I especially agree with that part ... that Rudra's dad did him a favour by taking him away from that bitter atmosphere and his poisonous kaaki-maasi. At least Rudra grew up with a man who cared for him in his own gruff way ... and not with a poisonous aunt, and envious cousins. Father and son are close to each other, although they don't show their affection openly. They know they have each other. 
princessunara thumbnail

Originally posted by: golpokobita

Good topic, Sunara! 
And good to see you! I realized that you are becoming irregular now-a-days! 

Well, after watching the grand entry of Mohini, I cannot hate that Dilsher anymore. Not even Rudra's mother.

I am 100% sure, she had role in Rudra's mother's elope and also she deliberately and very cunningly made sure that Rudra's and his father's lives turn into hell with continuous taunting! And eventually that happened and they left the house which actually went in her favour, under her control! 

So you see, definitely, since then I have a different feeling for both Rudra's father and mother and I really don't hate them anymore. 

i wasn't in a good mood di.. i avoided here..cz it was making me mad.. last night i ended up taking my anger on something stupid and then i kinda decided enough is enough and am back!
Plus i had a huge net issue too which fouled my mood even further on top of it being a technical hindrance too.. still having but mostly sorted out.

oh yes! i also feel that Mohini woman might have had a hand in getting Rudra's loving mother out of his life too! But unfortunately for her there is 1 good thing! All her life's work is in that house! And she doesn't own 1 cent of it!! YEH!!
the house and ownership of everything is with Dilsher and eventually will be Rudra's!

Rudra is not an idiot and is also a law enforcement official. So its not like in other cases where even a fraud of any sort can happen regarding properties!
i was glad to see that woman shown down even a bit, cz her hands r tied up helpless for now!

samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome post dear , completely agree with u , when I was watching today's epi I have noticed that thing 2 , rudra 's dad was concern when paro was coming down from the cupboard
suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice topic i have say you are right about Rudras dad he has a heart which we did not see he loves Rudra a lot,  he knew that  his son was in danger especially from the shewitch,   i am sure he probably found out that it was the she witch who got rid of his wife so hence rather than him losing his son physically he took him away.

i have to admit i loved the part where Rudras father sees paro i have just made a topic,  he is probably thinking that my son got married and she is very beautiful,   but he cant believe his son has locked her up so she dont escape 😆 like his mother did
rashika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Nice post.
I have to agree with you on this that his dad is not as insensitive as he first comes across.
It is a good thing his dad took Rudra away from the rest of his family. His kaki/masi is a b**** and his cousins are horrible. So yes it is a good thing he was away from that atmosphere and had an almost normal childhood. Also I do agree that even though they don't show it they do have a strong bond and that they care very much about each other.
I liked how even though Rudra's dad had just seen and met Paro he was worried when she tried to come down showing his concern.
I also think that Rudra's kaki/masi may have something to do with Rudra's mum going away.
jollyjoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After seeing today's episode, i think his father might bring Paro and his son into bonding.