awww their expressions! <3 cuteee snaps!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago

awww aww hehe Paro's nonchalant sitting on the cupboard to rudra's expression at finding her! πŸ˜† Its super cute!!! He was both relieved and shocked n didn't know what to think of! n she so calmly sat there!! 🀣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Beauceant thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Yet to see it.. I was wondering what the hungama was all about.. Very cute.. TFS!

Off to watch now.. 
Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Ashish's expressions πŸ€£ loved it...and I am also scared of Rats. πŸ€”
whiterose29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Rudra's expressions were just too good! 🀣 🀣
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
He couldn't believe himself what he saw. It was of zapped and sanaya's was so what I am up here
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Cute little pic

The little child in her was right there on the top afraid from a rat, but when she landed down with his help...her look back at him was that of a young woman...a little flustered and a fear of a different kind...

MadhuO thumbnail
Rendered him speechless. Parvati was to cute...sitting up on the cupboard...scared off rats. πŸ˜†
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Cute little pic

The little child in her was right there on the top afraid from a rat, but when she landed down with his help...her look back at him was that of a young woman...a little flustered and a fear of a different kind...

Heyyy ... I don't like rats either!!! πŸ˜† Nothing childish about that πŸ˜† 

Seriously, she looked to cute perched on top of the cupboard ... but when she landed down, nothing childish about that look at all.  πŸ˜³
AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
paro was really cute lyk small kid nd rudra's unbelievable expressionπŸ˜†

i m scared of rats too but today rat made scene of da day

Edited by CrazyAmie - 10 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: ddFan2012

Cute little pic

aww that is true Diana di! she nailed it! like the baby expression here and the awareness as a young woman making her nervous and flustered as u said!! it was a wonderful thing to see!! super cute!! ❀️
I love how the makers are including this by the way kinda funny moments in an otherwise very serious story! They r believable and are very sensibly interspersed with the storyline without making them seem jarring in any way.. 😳