Finding happiness in little things in life!

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 years ago
awww i don't know what it showed more, her innocence and her purity or the innate strength in her or her naivety...

The moment she encounters the star reflections mirror and a happy and wonderous smile lights up her face.. and she tilts her head from side to side like a child and smiles at it in quiet glee...
To go through what she has and to forget even momentarily and let small pleasures in an otherwise painful life make her smile...

Discovering the wonderous mirror

Smiling at the star scattering of reflections..

Though the pain is never too far away lingering behind those eyes, she smiles through the pain..

That girl is a combination of all of the above...Paro... innocent, naive yet strong.. to
find a reason to smile when there is none...
She is going to make it through this ordeal...she is a surviror...

Edited by princessunara - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanzforSush thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Believe me Sunara...I immediately thought of you when I saw that scene! It was so good to see her smiling!
Guinea thumbnail
It was a beautiful scene sunara and sanaya did it so well , smiling yet having tears in her eyes ...paro is the only innocent white spot in the grey canvas of rangrasiya ...
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: sushk123

Believe me Sunara...I immediately thought of you when I saw that scene! It was so good to see her smiling!

awww that is so sweet!😳
Trust me I just couldn't help smiling!! n felt my heart soar when i saw that sweetsi smile on that adorable face i love! ❤️

Ireena7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
awww...her cute smile...after ages she smiled 
priyanka3677 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Sunara you nailed it right. Paro is a survivor and she will definitely sail through the same. and she will reform Rudra and his father as well
ddsoaps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely pics Sunara. Yeah it was such a lovely moment when her lips broke into a little smile...the reflection that hit back were of so many Paros... that actually reflect and depict the various shades of her personality that we will encounter as the days go by. 

Very very symbolic...
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
That was soo adorable 😳

AdorableDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
after a long tym Paro smiled
da scene was really beautiful
when i saw it i knew u'll make a nice post about this
thnx for the caps
Deezi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that smile broke my heart...man sanaya's just getting deeper and deeper into the skin of the character paro ...