DESTINED LOVE AND PAIN #5 pt 59 pg 145 jan 14 - Page 79

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nammmu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Pls update fast
I am waiting
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
DESTINED LOVE AND PAIN

PART 57

Geet : this was for diya and i will give her , she must be angry today so this will definitely make me safe from her anger.. Else your daughter will not talk to me..  She said with a frown..maan smirked and came towards her..His hands went around his wife and he asked with a naughty smirk..

Maan : not bad Mrs khurana .. You are scared of diya.. Must say that my daughter is like me.. Making everyone dance on her tunes..  waise geet , i  should have known that you are really a darpok that you are scared of diya.. He said kissing her cheeks.. geet looked at him raising a eye towards him.. His eyes were having a mischief that was indicating that he had definitely done something..

Geet : maan..i am smelling something..

Maan immediately left her and coughed seeing her interrogating like a criminal and before he could move away or run, she trapped him in the cage of her arms..maan took a step back and she was alerting him with her moves..

Geet : hmm..So you were saying something mr khurana.. And what do you mean that i am scared of your daughter..

Maan : geet ..dekho..Leave me.. He tried to let go of her hands but whom he was dealing now.. geet definitely knew that the father and daughter were planning something ..

Geet held his one hand and kept it on her waist...she traced his face with her finger seducing him..Her eyes were constantly on his lips and was definitely in a sweet shock...his geet was definitely getting bold.. First her provoking words now this.. She leaned and slowly took the control holding him from his neck..Her soft lips touched his rough ones and she kissed with full passion..She was taking the lead and left him with a quick kiss.. Not before giving him a warning..

Geet : maan if you are planning something against me then it will be really bad..Coz then even your two foot daughter won't even help you... toh soch lijiye..She said again giving him a dimpled smile making him shiver..   

Maan nodded helplessly, his girls were same, one was scaring him and other was all demanding...And they just left KV...

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!

It was almost two hours they had reached KM and since that time geet was being highly ignored by her dear daughter and the reason was still unknown..

Maan was looking at the two.. He couldn't concentrate on anything when he was having the most fascinating fight infrnt of him.. diya was standing on the bed and her small hands were on her waist..Her eyes were big just like her mother would do and she was animatedly talking to geet who was trying hard to change her in a night suit..

Diya : hh. Leave.. diya..dadda..dadda.. She shouted and geet was glaring at her with her brown eyes and diya she was no less she was mimicking her mother..maan first thought to help his little girl but seeing his wife's anger he knew that it will be better to sit on the couch in the corner and listen to the cute banter ...

Geet : diya!!! Come here.. She said a little loudly seeing her daughter going away from her and making faces towards her..geet never knew that diya could be a headache also..And all thinks to her dear husband..  

Diya got scared a little and immediately looked at maan..And those puppy eyes did work..He left his filed and laptop and came to his little cutie..She was on the verge of crying and he knew that whole day she missed them..She was not used to stay without her parents it was almost two months that she was in KM and either geet or maan will be with her, so now it was difficult for her to stay without them..

Maan held diya in his arms..And scolded geet , making her a look that says see you made her cry'

Maan : geet this is not the way to treat diya.. See she is about to cry.. Even geet felt a little guilty seeing diya all clinging on maan and she was getting jealous..Since the time they

stepped inside KM diya was either with maan or she was playing with Vicky...highly ignoring her mother and this was not done for geet..

Geet came towards them and tried to take diya but she just gave her angry look to geet saying...

Diya : diya no love mumma... and maan laughed seeing geet's open mouth.. She forcefully took her daughter in her arms tickling her...

Geet : so you no love mumma..Ha... she kissed her cheeks.. Held her close..All her worries leave her taking her in daughter in her arms..Loving her, pampering her..diya giggled seeing her mother tickling her on her stomach and diya was ticklish.. She giggled and called her dadda for help but even her dada tickled her and geet..When the girls rolled to other side on the bed...With diya on geet and geet was holding her from her waist and both were now facing maan titling sideways..diya kissed geet on her cheeks two three times.. And geet brought her closer..

Geet : why loving so much ha..You said you no love mumma..  She said tickling her kissing her nose.. diya hug geet closer and replied to her question..

Diya : diya missed mumma..dadda...and diya no love mumma.. mumma stop dadda coming to diya.. She said with a pout and made a baby angry face..geet first was lost in her words and then when she registered , she looked at maan.. he was about to leave the bed but geet held his hand preventing him to leave..   

Geet : what did you say to her.. i didn't let you come..She said with the fake anger.. And she was already guessing it that it was done by maan like he used to do...Making her trap and now he was having a partner in crime..

Geet turned to diya..

Geet : baby , the doll I gave you..i brought it you..Not your dadda.. If he was fire then she was no less.. To prevent maan from diya's questionnaire and anger she gave the gift that she brought from KV saying that maan brought it for her.. Though diya didn't like it she was more keen on having her dadda to play with him rather than playing with dolls.. She was much more attached to her parents than mere toys..Other than her Mr. Bunny the toys she had were a mere showpiece..   

Maan saw diya frowning and took her in his arms settling himself on the bed comfortably...

Maan : geet dekho , don't lie/..  Baby I brought it..  Your mumma is lying.. geet very bad.. You are lying to our daughter.. diya kya seekhegi..

Geet raised herself on the bed.. And retorted..

Geet : maan i hate you..First you are telling her lies.. Who brought the doll from KV..And what did you said that i held you there..

Maan : didn't you..Who said me to..Make.. L..

Before he could continue she put her hand on his mouth and eyed towards diya making an angry face.. Poor diya her mumma and dada were bus fighting and it was her who was getting bored, finally seeing them quite she took the charge and said finally..

Diya : dada.. diya no like doll.. diya want colour.. She said with a finality ending their fight... maan pulled her on him kissing her cheeks promising to buy whatever she will want..

***************************************************&

NEXT DAY

AMBIANCE MALL (GURGAON)

Geet was holding diya's hand and it was almost noon..They were searching for maan who had called them there.. Well maan had a meeting and he thought to spent some time with his family..After last night demand of diya , he wanted to buy her each and everything unknown to the lecture that geet will give him.. Moreover he wanted to have a family lunch too..

Diya was holding geet's cell phone talking to her dadda and walking slowly when she dashed to someone, the person was coming from the opposite direction and was not seeing the direction  and didn't noticed that someone collided with her..

Aayina : can't you see and walk..

She shouted without seeing making geet to look at the person who was shouting at her daughter..Thank god she held her daughter before she could have fall down and scoop her in her arms..diya clinked to geet in a sudden fear..

Aayina saw the face..The face she would never wanted to see again, was again in front of her.. She looked at geet who was holding a little girl..

Geet was shocked seeing her sister..All the hard times, accusation came in front of her eyes.. Though she knew that what her sister had done to her and most importantly her daughter who was affected most by her.. Her eyes were not having any kind of excitement seeing her sister after years and aaiyna seeing her appearance, the short dress that was clinging to her body actuating her curves was making geet to know the changes that had come in the years she spent in Darjeeling alone..

Geet : see where you are heading to aaiyna..

Aaiyna was no less.. She had heard from her brother shitij that geet was back but she couldn't believe and seeing a baby she just couldn't believe..But who was the baby, whose baby was this, how did she came back was running in her mind..

Aaiyna smirked and asked geet..

Aaiyna : so you are finally back.. waise whose baby you were carrying geet.. as far as i know you left your husband..

Whose child is this..

Who is the lucky B**** who F*** you...

Before she could say anything else a hard slap welcomes her high class questions..

**************************************************************************&

Next: teaser

I was about to update this last week

But there was lot of tension and finally i got the admission in MTECH..

So this is my treat for my friends..

Do leave your reviews..

Seeing the last update likes and comments

i think readers have lost interest ... so please if its like that please say me..

geet_v81 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Nice and cute update.
I think the person who slapped her is Maan
thanks for updating
Hanishadevi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Firstly Congrats fr yr mtech admission n best of luck.. About the update.. Tks fr the beautiful part. Love maaneet n diya moments. The cutie want colour n not doll..finally geet meet aaiyna... Grrr I hate the way she behave with diya n the best part is she don't she is maaneet baby... Love to see her face when she know the truth... He venomous talk hv earn her slap... I soo wish geet hv slapped her... Pls cont soon.
sriif thumbnail
awesome update... loved maneet nok jhok... maan initially got shocked with geet moves but he loved this geet... diya missed her parents a lot and not ready to leave them...she demanded her daada colors instead of dolls making maan overwhelmed with his daughters demand and wanted to buy her all the things which she wanted... loved their small family moments ... finally aayina face to face with geet...aayina is such a bitch and trying to hurt geet asking about diya... hope maan is also there when she tried to humiliate geet with her poisonous talks.. hope maan will set right aayina for hurting his geet and diya...
Haya1022bmw thumbnail
😛congo for Mtech...👏happy update...waiting for next
Rocks.Dhara thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wavo...i know maan come and slapped aaina hard...yeppeee...
waiting eagerly to see more of maan family...!!!
prerna1 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great part dear
liked it...
varthyadi000 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
very nice update  loved the update so much and congrats for your addmi in MTECH
diya want colors not dolls .maan want to spend time with his wife and daughter so he call them to mall anaya talked to geet so rudely for that she came with a slap i think maan gave that slap
waiting for next part
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear Mann blamed every thing on geet to his daughter that she delayed aaiyna is insulting geet by asking whose child is it and geet slap her