Kapil Sharma cant do my kind of acting: Krushna Abhishek

rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Kapil Sharma can't do my kind of acting: Krushna Abhishek

Krushna Abhishek and Kiku will spoof Bollywood films on their new comedy show.

After Comedy Nights With Kapil' and Mad In India', its Krushna Abhishek and Kiku Sharda's turn to host another comedy-based show where they will spoof Bollywood films.

Also Read: After Kapil Sharma, Sunil Grover, comedian Krushna Abhishek to launch comedy show

Both Krushna and Kiku are already part of other comedy shows- Comedy Circus' and Comedy Nights with Kapil' respectively.

The new show titled Max Fully Deewana contest', will also give viewers a chance to win rewards by answering a film quiz and it will go on air on February 9 on channel Set Max. It will be shown during the 9pm movie breaks.

"This is the coming together of two stars from two different shows. This show is Bollywood related. We will play different characters doing small gags. There will also be contest that will go on where we will ask very simple questions and the winners will get LED televisions," Krushna told PTI.

Krushna said the chemistry between him and Kiku is the highlight of the show and he is confident that the audience will like the new pairing.

"Me and Kiku had a lot of fun doing this show. We both are a fresh pair; people have seen me with Sudesh and Kiku has been doing the show with Kapil. But our combination is very good. Our timing is very great," Krushna said.

When asked about the comparisons already being drawn between his show and the one fellow comedian Kapil Sharma is doing, Krushna said he is not bothered about it as Fully Deewana...' is a different concept.

"Kapil is a great stand-up comedian and I am good at doing skits. I can't match up to Kapil's stand-up and he can't do my kind of acting. So, there is no comparison. I am very happy for him. He started something new. I can't do something like that because I have my films to focus on," said Krushna, who was seen on the big screen in Rohit Shetty's Bol Bachchan' opposite Ajay Devgn and Abhishek Bachchan.

The actor-comedian will be next seen in Akshay Kumar-starrer It's Entertainment' and has also signed a Prabhudeva movie.

Kiku, who shot to fame playing the role of an obese girl Palak on Comedy Nights with Kapil', is looking forward to his new show.

"I found the idea of doing gags very interesting. We have some great jokes on films. Krushna is a fine actor and it was amazing working with him," said Kiku, who also participated in couple dance show Nach Baliye' with his wife.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/kapil-sharma-cant-do-my-kind-of-acting-krushna-abhishek/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NarutoFan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For me Kapil is better than Krushna😊
Amit.Ghangas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Kapil Sharma

Edited by Amit.Ghangas - 10 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Krushna is very one-dimensional..
I dont like him
rubysk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Kapil & raju r best comedian @ present.
_Rohit thumbnail
Krishna is better than kapil ...
preetie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Krishna ...actually acts. Never knew😉
PRAGD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

U r right Krushna, nobody can act like u. Bokwaas act.

@ present only Kapil is good comedian, next is Raju.

Krushna to Kapil ke aajubaju bhi nahin dikhta muze.